• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Legend of the Avatar (Johto)

Torpoleon

Zach managed to see people want to ask hims something.

"Hi! Were you guys asking for be my any chance?"Zach asked.
They were heading to Route 29 so Zach followed.

"Gee, I hope I am not being a stalker but I need a response."Zach said.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Vince stood in shock
He had been ignored again with his question. He grabbed his guitar off his back, and started playing a little somthing, and thought the words, and he went along.
he was turned to steel, in the great magnetic feild
wher he traveled time, for the future of mankind

With this, a wall of soilid rock came up around the boy. He had no idea what had happened to the lab, and the boy might be responsible.

"I asked you a question blue-dude, and I want an answer." he yelled loud enough so the two in the wall could hear him.

"What happened to the lab... and how do you know my name?"

(OOC: I never mentioed my name, and I will give an invisable cookie to whoever can guess the song Vince was playing.)

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
"Hey, wait up!" Leo yelled as he watched Damion and Pearla leave "I'm coming too, remember! Or are you too busy being a lover-dovey couple!" He groaned inwardly and decided to watch whatever Damion was going to teach Pearla. He might learn something.

"Come out Cyndaquil and Sentret," he said, enlarging the two Poke Balls beofre releasing the Pokemon onto the grass. Cyndaquil immeidately laid itslef out like it was sunbathing, while Sentret pulled itself up on its tail and took nervous glances towards various vegetation, like it thought that a berry bush was going to pull itself out of the ground and attack.

"Guys, just watch whats going on over there," Leo said "we need to learn this." Cyndaquil immediately rolled forward so it could see the training and get a good tan on its back at the same time. Sentret largely obeyed the order, altough it did continue to take nervous glances at the bushes.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Pearla turned around. "Are you by any chance trying to ask to join us?" Pearla pretended to think for a while. "Well.... I'll have to think about it!" Pearla was mad that he didn't bother to answer her.

"That means yes..." Damion answered for her. "You can train with us if you want! I was just about to teach the basics of battling!"

Pearla already had Chikorita out and ready. "What now?"

"Well, first you must know what moves that your pokemon knows. My Lapras back at Professor Oak's lab knows Water Pulse, Surf, Whirlpool, Aqua Ring, and a lot more!" Damion said.

"I remember your Lapras from the Grand Festival!" She smiled.

"Yep! So, let's see what you know!"

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Karlos walked some more the sun was at like 5 o'clock and he was almost there he saw the lights of the city!

Karlos was whistling when he got to the city he walked to the pokemon center and asked

"Hey Nurse Joy may I have a Badge Case and a Ribbon Case? Also A Johto contest pass?"

"Certaintly I just need your Trainer Identification" said the Nurse

Karlos gave her the TD and waited for the regestration to happen

"Ok its ready you are registered also good job on landing on the top 4 in the Kanto Grand Festival!"

"Thanks also may I rent a room?"

"Sure heres the room key!"

Then Karlos headed to the room for some rest

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
(Was Damion talking to Leo? Sorry, but its just everyone seems to be in the same place and I'm confused.)
"Were they talking to me?" Leo asked himself. Deciding it was better to be safe then sorry, he stayed where he was. He could still learn what he needed to from where he was.

"Watch carefully guys," he said to Cyndaquil and Sentret. The two Pokemon kept their gaze fixed on what was going on, which wasn't admittedly more than Damion explaining to Pearla the importance of knowing a Pokemon's moves.

"God, for a guy who apparently got into the Grand Festival, he does know a lot about battling," Leo noted "I'd have thought he'd be teaching Pearla Contest stuff. But on the other hand, girls can do Gyms."

Torpoleon

"Hi! My name is Zach and can I travel with you guys?"Zach said.
(Sorry if the post was too short. Also Zach was talking to Damion and Pearla.)

Last edited:

Zincspider

My Bloody
Vince stood, and waited for answers. They wern't talking.

"FIne, I'll wait here all day." he said, leaning on the wall. THen he heard someone in the distance, talking. He turned in the direction of the voice, and let a twang on his guitar.
The Earth under the place the person was shot it up, and sent him, and his sentaret flying right by Vince.

"I don't apreciate spys dude. I have a couple questions though. Do you know what happened to Elm's lab? Did you have anything to do with it?
(OOC: aimed at you Leo)

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
"Right, for one thing, put me down!" Leo yelled "Elms lab got attacked by Team Universe! Oh ****. I'm not supposed to tell anyone. But anyway, I didn't have a thing to do with it, I became part of the clean-up crew. I hate Team Universe. Now put me down!"

<Or I will get Cyndaquil to Ember you and/or Sentret to Tackle you,> he added mentally.

"Put me down!" he yelled "I have Pokemon! Oh, for heavens sake, Sentret, Tackle him!" The scout Pokemon slammed into Vince from behind, breaking his concentration and causing the earth to drop back to its original level.

"What is your problem?" Leo said "you can't just shoot people into the air and interrogate them!"

Torpoleon

(Bro 2 here!)
Steve and Matt saw everybody leave.

"Come on Matt lets go!" said Steve

"What type is the next gym?" asked Steve

"According to my book it is flying!" said Matt

"So only Charizard will be good......" said Steve

"Just make the best of it." said Matt.Than the rest of their trip to Violet city was quiet.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"MAAAAREEEEEPPPPPP!" said a voice

"What was that?" asked Matt

"I think a pokemon." said Steve

"MARRRREEEEEPPPPP!" said the voice.Than out of a bush came a Mareep!

"It was just a Mareep." said Steve

"Catch it. it is an electric type so you could use it in the gym!" said Matt

"Ok go Charizard!" said Steve.Than the Mareep came up with a Spark attack!

"Counter with Dragon breath than use flame thrower!" said Steve.The Mareep got up!

"This thing is strong use wing attack!" said Steve.Than the Mareep went for another Spark!

"Dragon breath than Fire blast!" said Steve

"Catch it now!" said Matt

"Ok go pokeball!" said Steve. He just caught a Mareep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey this is Cherrygrove city lets go meet up with Mr. Pokemon!" said Matt

"Who?' asked Steve

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Andy carried on walking until he came to a sign 'Violet City, home of the Violet City Gym'

'Finally i made it' said Andy.

I better get Hoothoot looked at, and get some training in before i challenge the gym.

He headed towards the pokemon centre.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Welcome to the pokemon centre' said Nurse Joy 'how can i help you?'

'I was wondering if you could take a look at my pokemon for me' said Andy.

'No problem' said Nurse Joy taking Andy's pokeballs and placing the on a tray.

'Can i register here to compete in the Johto League?' asked Andy.

'Of course' said Nurse Joy 'just hand me your pokedex'.

Andy handed over his pokedex to nurse Joy, and after a few seconds.

'All done' said Nurse Joy handing Andy back his pokedex.

'Thanks Nurse Joy' said Andy.

He headed towards the video phone, to check on Professor Elm.

'Hello' said Professor Elm.

'Hi Professor' said Andy 'is everything ok?'

'There were a few problems after you left, but everything is fine now' said Professor Elm.

'I'm just glad you're ok Professor' said Andy.

'How are you and Chikorita getting along?' asked Professor Elm.

'Fine, we manged to capture a Hoothoot, i think we are going to make a great team'.

'Glad to hear it' said Professor Elm 'well i better go, i have more trainers coming to collect their pokemon, bye'.

'Bye Professor' said Andy as he hung up the phone.

Andy was relieved that Professor Elm was alright after the attack on the lab.

He sat down on one of the couches and waited for his pokemon to be healed.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Vince turned after being knocked to the ground.

"I can interigate anyone who might have to do with what happened at the lab, man. BECAUSE NO ONE WILL TELL ME! And your not the only one with a pokemon." He said, releasing Smokey.

"Smokey, smokescreen that Sentaret." He ordered pointing at the little squirel like pokemon. Smokey released smoke from his back, and the black smog surrounded Sentaret.

"I don't want to have to fight you. I just need information. I lived here for two years now, and I would always go see Elm, and help around. But today, I have seen the lab in ruins, and Elm is nowhere to be found. I stil have my pokedex, seeing as he gave it to me so I could help him with reserch about a week ago, but it's still not a good thing. And then you all just decide to leave without doing anything? Listen bud, I can do things that can make your eyes water, and your spleen beg for mercy. I don't get mad often dude, but if you get me an angrier, not even your pokemon can help you. Now tell me who Team Universe is, and what they are after. I am just trying to help, and anyone is an enemy right now." he ranted. He was angry for the first time in almost a year, and that wasn't a good thing.

He held the guitar with his right hand, and adjusted his shades with his left. He would do what needed to be done.

Torpoleon

(Does anybody want to travel with Steve and Matt?)
Steve and Matt entered a house just north of Cherrygrove.

"Ah hello Matt." said Mr. Pokemon

"Hello you know my brother Steve right?' asked Matt

"Yes I do I haven't seen him since he was your age Matt!" laughed Mr. Pokemon

"How do you know him?" whispered Steve to Matt

"Before i started traveling with you, dad came here with me." said Matt

"Wow really?" asked Steve

"Yep." said Matt

"So how about you fellas stay the night there is a guest room up stairs with 2 beds." said Mr. Pokemon

"Ok." they said

Last edited:

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Karlow woke up from his nap and headed to head north 'Hmm porygon....' This thought has badgering him since the robbery. Karlos was native to johto and the only computer related thing was the Radio Tower which was in Karlos' home city then he thought 'Maybe they can send a pokemon manuplating wave and capture celebi...' And then with all this thinking he crashed head first into a sign reading

'Voilet City : Home of the violet gym!'

"So this is violet..." Karlos said "Time for my first gym battle!"

Karlos first headed to the pokemon center and healed his pokemon and then he headed towards the gym

Torpoleon

Steve got up early and was training Totodile(I decided not to nickname it) and Mareep.

"Well some good pokemon is that all?" asked Mr. Pokemon justgetting out the door

"No.Go Charizard and Golbat!" said Steve

"Wow very good pokemon.This Charizard looks trained super well." said Mr. Pokemon

"Thanks." said Steve

"Well we should be going now." said Matt

"Return everybody!" said Steve

"Steve here is my number." said Mr. Pokemon

"Thanks bye!" said Steve and Matt

"Bye now be careful!" said Mr. Pokemon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day...4:30 pm

"Come on Steve!Over this mountain is Violet city!" said Matt

5:00pm

"Violet city!" said Matt.Than went to the pokemon center and saw Andy!hey Andy want to travel with us?" asked Steve

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
'Why not?' said Andy 'have you seen any of the others on your way here?'

Steve shook his head.

'No we must have missed them' said Steve 'so have you been to the gym yet?'

'Not yet' said Andy 'i'm waiting for my pokemon, then i was going to get a bit of training in before i challenge the gym, the only problem is i don't remember what type i'm up against'.

'What pokemon do you have?' asked Matt.

'I have a Chikorita, that i got from the lab and a Hoothoot, that i caught not long ago' said Andy 'what about you Steve?'

He was eager to find out what new pokemon Steve had managed to get.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

"I brought along Charizard and Golbat and I got a Totodile from the lab and I recently caught a Mareep." said Steve

"Also the type for this gym is flying so you are going to have a tough time no offense." said Matt

"That is ok." said Andy

"Here are your pokemon." said Nurse Joy

"Thank you." said Andy.Than they went to the gym.They saw Nick and Josh's name.As they entered the gym Steve said...

"Josh and Nick are traveling together here." said Steve

Peter Quill

star-lord
(OOC: 4 pages already? What the heck.)

If I have () in my posts it's because I'm thinking.

Nicholas put a hand through his brown hair and put a hand on his pokemon belt. His pokemon belt finally had a pokemon on it and nicholas was very happy about that. Nicholas had already gone on his trek to Newbark town to get his Chikorita a long time ago. Nicholas had thought about becoming a pokemon Coordinater for awhile now and it was the perfect oppourtunity to do so.

(Considering the fact that the sprout tower is in Violet City it won't be that much of a walk to go train. Maybe I could meet a travelling partner also.)

Nicholas left Ecruteak City with a cheery euphanism, something that usually show on this kid. By the time he actually got to Violet city he was rather upset.

"Actually I think I might go for the gym" Nicholas said changing his opinion that quickly.

Nicholas went into the gym seeing two other trainers he decided to keep his distance.

"You guys go ahead. I'll wait you got here first." Nicholas said politely to the other trainers.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
'It looks that way' said Andy 'i can't believe they managed to beat us here.

'Never mind' said Steve 'We can always catch up'.

'I think i better get some training in before my match' said Andy.

'I'm going to challenge the gym leader' said Steve 'i will see you later'.

'Bye' said Matt as they entered the gym.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andy found a grassy patch and decided to start his training.

'Come on out' said Andy throwing his pokeballs in the air.

Chikorita and Hoothoot appeared.

'Are you too ready to train for a gym battle?' asked Andy.

'Chikor, Hoothoot' they both said enthsiastically.

'Then lets get started' said Andy.

'Okay Hoothoot, i want to to fly up into the air' said Andy.

'Hoothoot' said Hoothoot as flew up high.

'Right Chikorita lets try to improve on your aim' said Andy.

'Chikor' said Chikorita ready to get started.

'Razor Leaf towards Hoothoot' said Andy.

Chikorita fired a shower of leaves at Hoothoot, but it missed.

'Okay, lets try a non moving target first' suggested Andy.

Chikorita looked around for a possible target, and then pointed to a small apple tree with its leaf.

'Good idea' said Andy 'Razor Leaf at that Apple on the highest branch'.

Chikorita fired at the apple, and hit it with pinpoint accuracy.

'That was great' said Andy 'lets try it again, but this time i want you to grab an apple with your Vine Whip before it hits the ground'.

Chikorita looked nervous.

'I know you can do it' said Andy 'Razor Leaf'.

Chikorita fired at the tree and knocked another apple spinning towards the ground.

'Vine Whip' ordered Andy.

Chikoritas vines shot out at the apple and wrapped around it seconds before it hit the ground.

'That was brilliant' said Andy.

'Hoothoot' said Hoothoot who could see everything.

'Right Hoothoot' shouted Andy i want you do dive at Chikorita as fast as you can, and Chikorita, i want you to dodge at the last possible second'.

Both pokemon nodded to say they understood.

'Alright dive Hoothoot' shouted Andy.

Hoothoot flew towards Chikorita at great speed.

'Wait for it' said Andy 'NOW'.

Chikorita's vines came out and launched it into the air flipping it over Hoothoot.

'Great work' said Andy 'i think we are ready for the gym'.

He called back his pokemon and ran to the gym to see if Steve's match had started.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Karlos was outside the gym

Then he heard some people comming

"They sound familiar"said Karlos

Karlos drew in a deep breath and then Exhaled

"alright I am going In!"

And as so Karlos basicly ran into the gym but he didn't open the door and slammed his face

"OW!"