• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: legend of the Avatar

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
(I gotta go soon. Let's make this quick.)

"Wartortle! Dazzle 'em!"

"Pikachu! On Stage!"

"Thunderbolt!" The Pikachu used a standard Thunderbolt.

"Bubblebeam!" Wartortle jumped up and started to spin while using the attack. It countered and both lost points.

Time had stopped after a tiresome battle and Damion was the winner.

"Next up is Karlos vs. Tyler!!!!" The MC yelled.

Damion figured that his streak wouldn't last.... There were many more coordinators out there.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Andy watched as his friends moved up the ranks of the Grand Festival.

'This is amazing' thought Andy 'i wish i could pull of some of these combinations'.

He went backstage as he saw Damion leave the stadium.

'That was amazing Damion' said Andy.

'Thanks' said Damion 'i just hope i can keep it up'.

'With combinations like that, you should have no problem getting to the finals' said Andy smiling.

They decided to stay and watch some of the other matches to find out who Damion would be facing in the next round.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Karlos walked up the stage again "Wow top 8" he thought

"Ok everybody Lets do the final match of the day!Karlos vs Tyler!"

"Good Luck!" said Karlos

"Go Magneton!" said tyler

"Go Luna!"

"Thunder!"

"Earthquake"

After a tiresome battle Magneton Fainted

"Victor Karlos!"

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
(Karlos was supposed to lose at the Top 8! Change of plans! Damion's supposed to make it to the Final 2! I'll fix this!)
Damion was suprised. Karlos had made it to the Top 4 and so had Steve and Damion! Everyone had made it! The only people left were Josh, Steve, Damion, and Karlos.

After a few minutes, the results were up and Karlos had to vs. Damion. Steve had to vs. Josh.
---------
The next morning, the group woke up bright and early when they headed to the Dome. Damion's battle was first against Karlos.
-------------
"Damion vs. Karlos! Let's kick of the Top 4!" The MC yelled.

"Go! Lapras!!!" Damion threw the pokeball into the air. He snickered. With Lapras by his side, he would obviously do the best he can. This was a straight path to the finals.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
( Oh I thought i was gonna lose to the Made up guy in the semi's)

Karlos thought "wow im up against Damion this will be tough"

"Go Gamma!" said Karlos

Porygon Came out

"Go on Lock on!"

Gamma locked on the lapras

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
"Lapras! Use Ice Beam!" The freezing beam made a direct hit and froze the Porygon. It wasn't able to move for a while.

This was perfect. Now by the time the ice melted, the lock on would wane enough to be totally gone!

"Now! Surf!" The wave had picked up the frozen block and washed towards the wall. It made contact and the ice broke! Porygon slid out but, wasn't out yet.

"I will win this!" Damion yelled. (And he will...)

He grabbed the Sharpedo's tooth around his neck. Without that, he couldn't have made it this far.

The porygon started to get up. Now it was totally up...

"Let's see..."

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
"Come on Gamma!"said Karlos

"Pory...."said Gamma

Gamma was looking very weak he looked like he couldn't take another attack

"come on Tri-Attack!"

Gamma shot but missed which caused Karlos to lose points!

"Another come on gamma!"

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
The Porygon used another Tri Attack and this time, it headed straight towards Lapras. "Water Pulse!!"

The Lapras used Water Pulse and it crashed into the Tri Attack creating a wall of smoke. Lapras and Gamma both seemed hurt. "Aqua Ring!!!"

Lapras then used Aqua Ring to heal itself in a beautiful spectacle of water.

The beautiful healing move helped Lapras even more by taking points away from Karlos. Even though Porygon was far from down...

"I got this!" Damion yelled to himself.

(I'll give you one more post and I'll finish this off. I gotta go soon.)

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
(Porygon is 1337 since its number is 137)

"Come on Gamma!" said Karlos "Tackle!"

"Pory"said Gamma

Gamma charged against Lapras

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Damion had to think fast. "Use Water Pulse! Take Down! Ice Beam!!!"

The pokemon moved towards the water pulse. I connected and then froze it with Ice Beam. The Ice codding around Lapras while using Take Down started to lower Gamma's points.

The two hit and both flew in opposite directions.

The buzzer had rang and the battle was over. When the smoke cleared, both of the pokemon were standing. But, Lapras had more points.

"There you have it!!! Damion wins!!!" The MC yelled. "Next up is Steve vs. Josh!!!"

Damion and Karlos both walked backstage. "Sorry..."

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
"It's ok good luck in the finals!" said Karlos merrily"Im going to head to silph co I heard theres something I can use there I'll be back in time to still watch the matches"

"Go Areo!"

And then Karlos headed to the Silph Co building when he got to the front he showed Gamma and got sent to a Lab.

"So you are the kid with the Porygon here have this Upgrade put it in its mouth" said a scientist

Karlos did as so and Gamma started to glow and evolved into Porygon 2

"Wow gamma looks smoother!"

"Yes its an upgrade we are working on another one we'll send it to you when its done!"

"Thank you"

And like so Karlos headed back to the Grand Festival site

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Damion watched Karlos come back. "What happened?"

"I got an upgrade which allowed Gamma to evolve!" He answered.

"Oh... uh..." Damion decided to ignore it. He didn't know that Porygon could evolve!

They decided to wait for the next battle to start. Damion knew that Josh was a great coordinator. He had 2 ribbons before Karlos had any!

The battle was about to start.

"Okay! Steve vs. Josh! Battlllllleeee ON!!!!!" The MC yelled.

Steve and Josh both tossed a pokeball into the air.

Torpoleon

"Go Toxicroak!" said Josh

"When did he get that?Go Vaporeon!" said Steve

"Poison sting!" said Josh

"Water pulse than aqua jet!" said Steve

"Poison jab!" said Josh.Vaporeon fell but got up and Steve lost points!(What is that move when Toxicroak uses it's red middle finger?)

"Brick break!" said Josh

"Freeze it with ice beam!" said Steve.Toxicroak got frozen and josh lost a chunk of points.

"Finish this with aqua jet!" said Steve.As he did that Toxicroak broke free!

"Now Poison jab full power!" said Josh.Vaporeon fainted!

"So going on to the next match is Josh!" yelled the MC

"Good match." said Steve

"You too." said Josh
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day........

"Our final match for the grand festival is Josh vs. Damion BEGIN!" yelled the MC(BTW, Nick is in the stands.)

Last edited:

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
(Get ready... this is going to be one of the last posts... I'll skip to the end like I did with the Indigo League.)
Damion and his tired out Wartortle were about wiped when Josh's Toxicroak was still up and running.

"Bubblebeam!!" Wartortle jumped into the air, spinned, and used the vortex of bubbles.

"Poison Sting!" The stingers popped all of the bubbles and directly hit Damion's pokemon. Wartortle was knocked down and poisoned. "Finish this! Poison Jab!"

The pokemon's arm flew lightening fast towards the fallen Wartortle. The move hit and Wartortle was out for the count.

"The pokemon with the most points and the pokemon who defeated his opponents." The MC yelled. "Josh is victorious!!!"
----------------
"Now... take this Grand Festival Cup as proof of this glorious day!!!" The MC yelled.

The crowd roared as the coordinator happily accepted his prize.
(I'll let there be 1 or 2 more posts before I wrap this up.)

Torpoleon

"Wow great match." said Steve.As he ran down.Everybody else came.

"Yeah you are great co-ordiantor." said Josh

"Thanks." said Damion

"So does this mean we won't be pokemon training?' asked Matt

"We will go to the Johto region!" said Steve

"Totally cool!Can I travel with you?" asked Matt

"yep." said Steve.Than they headed off...

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
(Okay, Torpoleon. You asked for it... blame him if you are sad...)
Damion and the group headed towards the ferry out. "So... we should head to Pallet Town. I want to start a whole new journey in Johto. Including new pokemon."

"Yeah! That sounds fun!" Steve and Karlos agreed. Andy just nodded in agreement.

"Great!" The group headed towards the ferry.
--------------
When they made it to Pallet, it was almost nightime. They headed towards the lab. "Hello?"

"Hello!" Professor Oak answered Damion. "I heard from your families that you are going to start a fresh new journey!" The group nodded. "Fantastic! Let me keep your pokemon safe and sound."
---------
After staying a day at the lab, the group had left their pokemon and headed towards a ferry.

"So... the place where Team Universe headed is the Johto Region?" Andy asked. "They are probably going to get Celebi also. They aren't exactly push- overs."

"Yep! We gotta be extra careful." Matt commented.

Damion nodded in agreement. "That's right. Let's go to the Johto Region!!!!!!!!"
Coming up... a new adventure in...
Pokemon: Legend of the Avatar (Johto)