• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Legendaries? Overrated?

Are legendaries overrated?

• Oh gosh Yes!

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Not at all

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
So lets just say your walking down the street and see people playing their DS. You ask what there doin and there like, Im looking for the best Pokemon, Palkia! He can kill everything!

~~But some of you may think, sure, whatever~~
~~Or others would get all excited and join in~~

But what do you think? Are they overrated or not?

;049;

Ampy

Light The Stars
And for the record... Giratina is better then Palkia xD but no not to overrated

Actually it depends what you mean by legendary Ubers or just legendaries like Articuno and Regirock?

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
And for the record... Giratina is better then Palkia xD but no not to overrated

yeah but im making a point-and true that.;355;;355;

Dattebayo

Banned
Legendaries aren't overrated (overrated is overrated BTW), they're overused by kids who can't play the game right.

Rex Kamex

Legendaries aren't overrated (overrated is overrated BTW),

Do you mean it's overrated to say the word "overrated"?

they're overused by kids who can't play the game right.

This I don't get either. I don't get how using legendaries means not playing the game right.

I think some legendaries are more overrated than others. Those other legendaries are probably underrated because certain people are favoring certain legendaries (and are therefore overrating them). To be specific though, I think any legendary is overrated when people think having one or more means a surefire win simply for being a legendary.

Dattebayo

Banned

I just got that line from a stamp made by one of my friends at deviantART to explain my views on that word.

Ampy

Light The Stars

This I don't get either. I don't get how using legendaries means not playing the game right.

I think some legendaries are more overrated than others. Those other legendaries are probably underrated because certain people are favoring certain legendaries (and are therefore overrating them). To be specific though, I think any legendary is overrated when people think having one or more means a surefire win simply for being a legendary.

Exactly... I use my Articuno all the time... but I don't expect to win just because I have it

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
I dont think they are overrated in the games....

In the Anime however, Totally. Nobody can catch them, Aside of Norman and his Articuno, which isnt even his.

Ampy

Light The Stars
I dont think they are overrated in the games....

In the Anime however, Totally. Nobody can catch them, Aside of Norman and his Articuno, which isnt even his.

Brandon and his Regi's too but that's a good point they are overrated in the Anime

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
Yeah. Like in the game, they want want you to catch them, but in the anime, they are forbidden.

Ampy

Light The Stars
Yeah... mostly because they try catching them the wrong way... e.g. in the second movie when what's his face tries catching the legendary birds with something other then pokeballs

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Everybody wants them, and they tend to be more popular than the "normal" Pokémon. Heck, they're even worshipped because they're so powerful. Any n00bish kid can tell you "W00TAGE I GOTZ TEH MOST POWERFUL POKEMONZ EVAR I'LL KICK J00 BUTT!1!!", so why not? If they think they're "uber", then Legendaries are overused.

Personally, I like them, but I don't make a scene about it.

Dark Eevee

;249-d; I love Legendaries, though not just for battling, I like contests.
And my all time favorite pokemon is a Legendary. ;249;

Lucariofan-atic

avant ǝpɹɐƃ painter☆
That was a decent thing to happen because legendaries usually have much higher stats, and they are rare.

And why someone says Arceus is like.. a god? I think because of the pokedex descriptions. I think the pokedex descriptions can make a pokemon overrated, like a pokemon that control the space, etc.

And, yes, some are wayy overrated, because they're special. They have unique things, unique stats.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Mewtwo is probably the most overrated Legendary of all time.

Look how many people threw a fit when he way "replaced" by Lucario in SSBB (Lucario is also Overrated BTW)

Depends on the Poke. Not if it's "Legendary" or not

Shaunstar

I don't like power playing myself
it sucks the fun out of it.
therefore i dont use ledgendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.