• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon LEGENDS: Arceus - HELP THREAD [Ask your questions here]

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but does anyone know if you can get more alolan vulpix? Or if the gift vulpix can be an alpha? I'm trying to get an alpha of every form and can't find the answer anywhere.
Seems like the Alolan Vulpix you get after completing its associated request is the only (usuable) one in the game, it is also impossible for it be an Alpha (they were all brought over from their home region where Alphas do not exist).

loopytheone

Seems like the Alolan Vulpix you get after completing its associated request is the only (usuable) one in the game, it is also impossible for it be an Alpha (they were all brought over from their home region where Alphas do not exist).

Okay, thank you so much for letting me know!

ericoski

Hello, is there a way to be sure to trigger a 1v2, 1v3 or 1v4 battle in an outbreak? I am trying to hunt for a shiny Monferno but everytime I group them together while they are aggroing me and throw my Pokémon out in the middle of them I seem to only trigger a 1v1 or a 1v2. Has someone found something to be able to trigger multiple battles at the same time?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Has anyone been able to test how well the stronger versions of the survival charms work on Nobles and the Legendary boss quests?
Normally a player has 3 hits in a Noble battle but does the charm sold from the shrine lady your odds if you own the more expensive ones or are these worthless against bosses?

Haven't done heatran. I found out that one of the last massive mass outbreaks missions from Mai is worth doing before Heatran. One of the reward items is 20x mudballs while normally items like these are only earned 1 at a time?

Does anyone here have a Munchlax in Arcues that they would be willing to trade for something? It’s the last one I need to complete the Pokédex in the game and I can’t find one!! Please any help would be massively appreciated!!

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
If I just stay afk and wait, the time distortion storm will appear sometime? Idont have to move the player?

janejane6178

Yeah its based on how long you spend in the area, not long you are moving around for
Yes I was afk and was able to encounter 3 Time Space distortions.... But cant find Prygon2 or Z in one of them.... :/

Or the items that evolve it...

Pokefan_1987

Yes I was afk and was able to encounter 3 Time Space distortions.... But cant find Prygon2 or Z in one of them.... :/

Or the items that evolve it...
The true Porygon is really rare just like Kanto Game Corner. I found the Porygon-Z weeks ago in my first distortion and also Magnemite is also only found in these. This hiding pokemons that would usually be uncommon... in rare distortions is so annoying.

Obviously MVP points for lost satchels is a much more reliable way although the ammount earned is often really low but they appear often.
However if you fight enough battles against the galaxy expedition in solitude battles (Shizu Beni and Kamado) they give you rare items like the Upgrade for Porygon 2.

janejane6178

The true Porygon is really rare just like Kanto Game Corner. I found the Porygon-Z weeks ago in my first distortion and also Magnemite is also only found in these. This hiding pokemons that would usually be uncommon... in rare distortions is so annoying.

Obviously MVP points for lost satchels is a much more reliable way although the ammount earned is often really low but they appear often.
However if you fight enough battles against the galaxy expedition in solitude battles (Shizu Beni and Kamado) they give you rare items like the Upgrade for Porygon 2.
Thank you
U r very kind

Pokefan_1987

Thank you
U r very kind
Just remember these battles are unlocked very late approximately before Volo's fight. But they're good to train underleveled pokemon.

However Ingo and the training ground don't offer healing after all of it. So unless you're properly stocked with revives leppa berries and other items it's always a lengthy walk to your private house to rest.

Autobot N

When it says to investigate the massive mass outbreaks what exactly does it mean? I caught a few from all but two of the spots and it never changed from "remaining locations: 3"

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
When it says to investigate the massive mass outbreaks what exactly does it mean? I caught a few from all but two of the spots and it never changed from "remaining locations: 3"
You have to fully clear them, so until it says the reported pokemom have gone or similar.

Pokefan_1987

Here's a great hint for finding Giratina. There aren't any indicators where it is hiding but it's in a cave with a broken temple located in a location called Turnback Cave located slightly east of Spring Path. I only found it in a video since i had no clue what to look for and there are no big shadows visible.

You do sometimes hear unique scream when you're close. Not at the entrance...it's on the outside cliffs but if you're only at the Spring Path you might not hear the roars.

BXhsac

Hi all, I've just re-started my journey in PLA recently. I'm wondering if anyone knows the odds or say mechanics for the 'mass outbreak'? I'm not asking the odds for shiny , just the chance for mass outbreak to occur. Reason for this is I want to hunt a particular shiny to accompany my joinery during the main story. And with the update of 1.1.0, the resetting approach for shiny hunt is no longer available. So my plan is to catch only the Pokémon that I'm hunting so that whenever there is spawn of mass outbreak, it would be my target. I've done as per plan however I'm struggling to meet spawns, very rare chance. I've beaten Kleavor & Lilligant and has just got my Basculegion. I'm pretty sure that mass outbreak has already been triggered but like I said the chance is extremely low. So I'm wondering if anyone knows the mechanics behind it? Is it related to the number of Pokémon register / captured or is that because of something else?

nel3

Crimson Dragon
ive been playing legends arceus on an off lately. RL and maxing out berries in X have been taking up most of the time on the switch. i just recently found the new move tutor system in LA. im at lvl5 in the survey and have beaten the liligant boss or the one after that (cant remember). i gave GArdevoir some useful coverage moves but i still dont have access to thunder bolt move in the training area. do i need to raise the survey rank more to unlock the last moves?

DKN117

Legend Tamer
So, in the core games, a Pokémon can only gain so many EV points (252, IIRC?) before they stop gaining any more. In L:A, is there a cap to how many Grit items you can use on a given Pokémon? Or could I theoretically max out every Effort Level on every one of my in-combat-rotation 'mons?

ShadowForce720

So, in the core games, a Pokémon can only gain so many EV points (252, IIRC?) before they stop gaining any more. In L:A, is there a cap to how many Grit items you can use on a given Pokémon? Or could I theoretically max out every Effort Level on every one of my in-combat-rotation 'mons?
From what I can see you can get the Effort Level on a Pokémon to level 10 for each stat.

So basically you could max out every effort level on every one of your in combat rotation mons, and as far as I can think of there really isn’t any downsides to doing that.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
From what I can see you can get the Effort Level on a Pokémon to level 10 for each stat.

So basically you could max out every effort level on every one of your in combat rotation mons, and as far as I can think of there really isn’t any downsides to doing that.
Once you get to the post-game grit items are incredibly easy to obtain. I have a bunch of Pokémon I hope to transfer up for battling. So I would just get effort level 10 in every applicable stat and roll with it. Since EVs and IVs are not in game it makes it relatively easy to just ensure whatever you’re using is as strong as possible.