• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon LEGENDS: Arceus - HELP THREAD [Ask your questions here]

Black_Arrow691

I'm constantly running into a movement bug, where if I'm running straight ahead the character will just stop moving / slow to a walk. If I run in any other direction it doesn't happen, only moving ahead - I've changed joy-cons with no joy and the issue isn't happening in any other game. It's not game breaking just really frustrating, as its taking me twice as long to get anywhere - Has anyone else run into a similar issue and/or have a fix for it?

ShadowForce720

If I play Legends Arceus then play Brilliant Diamond for the first time will I still be able to access the Darkrai event?
Yeah you should be able to. Because to unlock the ability to access the Shamymin and Darkrai requests so that you can get those Pokémon all you need is save data for Pokémon Sword/Shield for Shaymin and Pokémon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl for Darkrai.

Although keep in mind that you will also need to get to the post game of Legends Arceus as I believe the Shaymin and Darkrai request are post game only.

joshacd

Howdy everyone! I was wondering what the “Activate Guide +” option when you get a Mission actually does.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Is there any place on Serebii that mentions star requirements to catch each alpha Pokemon?
Also, its super annoyin that u have limit space in ur bag for items....... And it costs so much just to exapnd it by one slot

LemonAce

How early can the Manaphy and Phione encounter be accessed?
You need to
read the text of The Sea's Legend from BDSP
. Going from that, you need the three mentioned and do what the text says. So the earliest you can get them is
in the third area, the Coastlands.

Genosolar

I’m doing the request called “strange happenings at midnight” and I’m stuck at the front of the house between a wall and a box and I can’t get my character out I don’t know what to do

I really need help I don’t want to start over

Last edited:

Autobot N

You need to
read the text of The Sea's Legend from BDSP
. Going from that, you need the three mentioned and do what the text says. So the earliest you can get them is
in the third area, the Coastlands.
So there's no rank restriction on it and I can do it as soon as I get there (provided I have the necessary Buizel, Mantyke, and Overqwil)?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Im trying to catch wild alpha Sliggo and it says unobtainable when I try to aim my poke ball at it.... why?

gengar32424

Ok I wasted 10 pokeballs on this floatzel or whatever it is called that just knocked them off

Now it says I need to do some kind of research in the pokedex but I cant find anything close to that anywhere

Also, does your human character have some kind of HP bar? When Pokemon charge you or you jump down the controls vibrates but nothing more happens

Think I cant afford more new Pokeballs cus they just bounce off the Pokemon. Should I restart the game?

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

Ok I wasted 10 pokeballs on this floatzel or whatever it is called that just knocked them off

Now it says I need to do some kind of research in the pokedex but I cant find anything close to that anywhere

Also, does your human character have some kind of HP bar? When Pokemon charge you or you jump down the controls vibrates but nothing more happens

Think I cant afford more new Pokeballs cus they just bounce off the Pokemon. Should I restart the game?
Are you properly holding the button that throws the Pokeball down and then releasing that button or are you just clicking the button? Because if your doing the later that would likely be the reason for your problem and you just need to do the former.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
How well does the game perform on Switch Lite?
I can't answer specifically for Switch Lite, but I played some of this game last night on handheld, and I experienced no major hiccups.

You were asking about the Manaphy mission.
I will say that the Manaphy and two Phione are level 50 each from what I remember seeing from a picture.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
How do you get more lost satchels? I’m trying to get a shiny stone & a razor fang so I’m trying to find a bunch of satchels to get more merit points.

I found four but they only gave me under 300 pts

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
How do you get more lost satchels? I’m trying to get a shiny stone & a razor fang so I’m trying to find a bunch of satchels to get more merit points.

I found four but they only gave me under 300 pts
You can connect online to find some drops by randos.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
You can connect online to find some drops by randos.
How do I do that? I’ve only ever connected to the internet for trading & mystery gifts so far

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
How do I do that? I’ve only ever connected to the internet for trading & mystery gifts so far
You just say connect to the internet and that's it. You can also keep it connected with the button below it so you don't even have to connect yourself.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Under the communications tab (the same with Mystery Gift and Lost and Found) there is a toggle for going online.
There is also a second toggle in case you always want to be online.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Under the communications tab (the same with Mystery Gift and Lost and Found) there is a toggle for going online.
There is also a second toggle in case you always want to be online.
I connected to the internet several times but I didn't get any new satchels. Is it like a once-a-day thing?

LemonAce

So there's no rank restriction on it and I can do it as soon as I get there (provided I have the necessary Buizel, Mantyke, and Overqwil)?
Generally, that's correct. However, it will be level 50, so you need to be at least rank 4 to use it in battle