• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon LEGENDS: Arceus - HELP THREAD [Ask your questions here]

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Found something. I went to the move master just to check after beating Kleavor. If you're stuck with a Eevee that hasn't learned Baby Doll Eyes yet, you can buy it afterwards for 1500 coins my Eevee is lvl 17.

This was very very very very handy, Eevee's exp growth is a bit slow in this game.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Found something. I went to the move master just to check after beating Kleavor. If you're stuck with a Eevee that hasn't learned Baby Doll Eyes yet, you can buy it afterwards for 1500 coins my Eevee is lvl 17.

This was very very very very handy, Eevee's exp growth is a bit slow in this game.
You can also change a Pokemon’s moves at any time for free from the team summary screen.

Pokefan_1987

You can also change a Pokemon’s moves at any time for free from the team summary screen.
I know that. I do experiment with the games when i boot up and get free rein to move. Took me a while to use X button to confirm new move. I sometimes just use the dodge button instead of pressing down or summoning wyrdeer. :rolleyes:

shadowF

How early can I get Growlithe, Zorua, Sneasel and Teddiursa in the game? I am planning on having them be on my team alongside Oshawott and the alpha sligglo.

shadowF

H-Growlithe is in the 3rd area(Cobalt Coastlands), H-Zorua is in the last area(Alabaster Icelands), Teddiursa is in the second area(Crimson Mirelands) Sneasel is in the space-time distortion in the 1st area(Obsidian Fieldlands), and H-Sneasel is in the 4th area(Coronet Highlands).

I am assuming the areas are only accessed after going though the first area? Like if I were to start with Oshawott then that means the first member of my team would be Teddiursa since that is in the 2nd area, then H-Growlithe from the 3rd area, H-Sneasel in the 4rd area and H-Zorua in the last area in the 5th area?

shadowF

Correct. Also when you gain access to riding Basculegion, you can catch a Goomy in the same area as Alpha H-Sliggoo in the 2nd area.
Haha thanks! I guess I will be using a wide variety of Pokémon as I progress the game before the endgame where my entire team is set lol. My current final team is going to be H-Samurott, Ursaluna, H-Arcanine, Sneasler, H-Zoroark and Alpha H-Goodra. One last question, would Alpha H-Sliggoo or H-Zorua be the last member of my team? which Pokémon will I have access to catch first? and I am assuming I can get the entire team before the endgame starts where I battle Dialga/Palkia?

shadowF

You would get access to Basculegion in the 3rd area. Then you can go back to the 2nd area to catch Alpha H-Sliggoo so H-Zorua would be the last member.
Is it hard to catch high level Pokemon like H-Sligglo when you reach the 3rd area?

shadowF

Honestly I would just catch a Goomy and evolve it into H-Sliggoo then evolve it to H-Goodra. You can probably catch the Alpha depending on your rank.

Alright, thanks! It seems like this game is going to be a lot of fun haha!

Absol197

Hey all,

I'm still trying to avoid most story spoilers, but I did have a... question? Observation? About mass outbreaks I was hoping to get clarification on.

My question is: is there a possibility that the odds of getting a certain species to outbreak varies by species?

I'm hunting for a (female) shiny eevee, and I've seen dozens of outbreaks in the Fieldlands. I haven't been keeping perfect track, but conservatively, I can say that I've encountered the following outbreaks:

4 Outbreaks +: Ponyta, Paras, Parasect, Stantler
3 Outbreaks +: Staravia, Bibarel, Cherubi, Gastrodon, Shellos, Buneary
2 Outbreaks +: Golbat, Scyther, Abra, Bidoof, Mime Jr.
1 Outbreak +: At least a dozen others, including Zubat, Chansey, Happiny, Floatzel, Buizel, Starly, Qwilfish, Chimchar, and some others I can't exactly recall.

As I said, this is a conservative estimate. Because Ponyta is along my eevee-hunting route, I remember each ponyta swarm more than others, and I'm pretty sure I've actually had 6 ponyta swarms, not 4, but since I can't be positive I'm assuming it's four.

Am I just getting stupidly unlucky that the one outbreak I want is not showing up, while just about every other outbreak is showing up multiple times (some of them very frequently)? Or is eevee actually rarer, and paras/parasect more common?

EDIT: I decided to start keeping a list as I continue the hunt, and... the first outbreak I encounter after setting up my list was Paras :p . Then I got rapidash, starly... and stantler! I definitely think that there's something to this idea that certain outbreaks are rarer than others. ...Which is really disappointing for me.

Last edited:

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Cool, Cherubi is very tedious to find, I only saw 2. as for Cherrim I saw 2 of them but defeated both because for some reason, it keeps breaking out. So I just evolved a Cherubi to complete the Cherrim request.
I mentioned it in another topic, but Sunshine Forme Cherrim is glitched. You cannot catch it.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Does anyone know how to get a space time thing to appear, been in one area for the last 3 hours and not had a notification to say one is appearing at all

Pokefan_1987

I know this might seem like a boring question.... But when are more hair colors unlocked? The latest mission i am on is Investigating Ursaluna but i want to know if i can unlock blue hair color if possible for my Dawn characters look? Yes if you ask, I used that name from the animated series and default long hair :)

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I know this might seem boring but when are more hair colors unlocked? The latest mission im on is Investigating Ursaluna but i want to know if i can unlock blue hair color if possible for my Dawn characters look? Yes if you ask, I used that name from the animated series and default long hair :)

You actually just need to finish that mission. Once you do, more hair styles and colors will unlock, and there are two further requests you can do for a certain someone at the hair stylist to unlock even more colors/styles. I don't remember which of them unlocks blue; you either unlock it straight away after completing that mission, or after completing the first hair stylist request (which is very easy, it just requires you to bring them a certain Pokemon).

Unfortunately for me, none of the hair colors are a proper brown. There's a brownish-grey and a reddish-brown, but neither looks quite right for my tastes.

Pokefan_1987

You actually just need to finish that mission. Once you do, more hair styles and colors will unlock, and there are two further requests you can do for a certain someone at the hair stylist to unlock even more colors/styles. I don't remember which of them unlocks blue; you either unlock it straight away after completing that mission, or after completing the first hair stylist request (which is very easy, it just requires you to bring them a certain Pokemon).

Unfortunately for me, none of the hair colors are a proper brown. There's a brownish-grey and a reddish-brown, but neither looks quite right for my tastes.
Splendid, if only you could get a Sinnoh Dawn costume without being dlc it would be so fun even if its ancient japan.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I’ve been looking for Darkrai all day long, but can’t seem to find it. Can anyone help me?
It’s in the Clamberclaw Cliffs at nighttime in-game. It’s only available if you’re obtained its request from having a BD/SP save.

Pokefan_1987

Are there any particularly easy Alpha Pokemon (and if so where) to defeat so i can find mastery seeds. I really want to upgrade my moves for later boss fights.

My only strongest is Quilava lvl 31 but i ran into a lvl 50 Roserade after Lilligant. The Link Cables are still a longshot to save up for otherwise Gengar would be amazing on my team.

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Are there any particularly easy Alpha Pokemon (and if so where) to defeat so i can find mastery seeds. I really want to upgrade my moves for later boss fights.

My only strongest is Quilava lvl 31 but i ran into a lvl 50 Roserade after Lilligant. The Link Cables are still a longshot to save up for otherwise Gengar would be amazing on my team.
I believe the Alpha Bibarel you pass by on the way to the Heartwood can drop Seeds of Mastery. You can also get one free Link Cable from a request in town, from one of the NPCs near the bridge. He will want you to show him a Gastly.

Pokefan_1987

I believe the Alpha Bibarel you pass by on the way to the Heartwood can drop Seeds of Mastery. You can also get one free Link Cable from a request in town, from one of the NPCs near the bridge. He will want you to show him a Gastly.
Unfortunately the linking cord quest is number 64...this is super late into the game. My highest remaining quest is 29 ouch

EDIT: Found out i was making a huge mistake. I thought seeds were the only way but they are just shortcuts. I never paid attention to the R and L icons on the moves since battles tend to be fast paced

Last edited:

Orphalesion

Hello

I have a question about Friendship
Does putting a Pokémon on the Pasture actually lower their friendship stat or does it just not indrease while it's there?
Asking because I think I'm gonna face Arcanine soon and so I want to train up some water Pokémon and bench my Togepi while I do so (since it's like 4 levels higher than most of my team) but I don't want a giant malus to its friendship that would delay its evolution into Togetic.