• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon LEGENDS: Arceus - HELP THREAD [Ask your questions here]

alexandros12555

I'm really getting desperate to find a Togepi. (Not doing trading or flying Togekiss or Togetic) Bather's Lagoon isn't working for me. There was at least 1 other area where it can spawn but i can't remember?
There false rumors that it can spawn near Tranquility Cove islands but no luck.

And i haven't gotten any Distortions for days.
I've heard that you can get mass outbreaks without the Pokemon being in your Pokedex but I can't confirm.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Try the meadow in the mirelands where you find Pachirisu. Think it’s called Droning Meadow. I caught an alpha variant there but there’s also regular ones appearing quite often
I just rechecked and there's only a single FLYING Togetic. I've got terrible luck with flying balls. :(

Last edited:

NebulousNewt

This thread is for any QUESTIONS & ANSWERS regarding the game.
Your questions may not be answered immediately, so please be patient until someone answers.

We highly suggest that you look through these dedicated sections first to help find answers.
Please do not spam your questions. All forum rules apply.
Is it possible to get locked out of being able to complete Request 64/the "getting to know ghosts" request?

As soon as I discovered Ghastly I completed it's Pokedex entry, which is what I've been trying to do for all Pokemon. I did this before knowing about request 64 and before completing the 8th main mission/"unlocking" Ward, the NPC who makes the request. Shortly after this I ended up catching a shiny Geodude, and wanted to evolve it to it's final form without trading. The easiest way to do that is to use the item you get as a reward for completing request 64, so after googling it's unlock conditions, I completed the 8th main quest as quickly as possible so I could access it. The only problem is that now I've done everything, and Ward just.. won't give me the request? Is this because I already completed Ghastly's dex entry, or is there some other unlock condition I'm just not aware of?

I've already tried restarting the game, catching/defeating new Ghastlys, googling, etc. So far nothing has worked. If anyone could provide some help or insight that'd be great, it's not only frustrating being unable to evolve my graveler (without grinding for the merit points to buy the item I need), but I also would like to be able to complete all requests :") it'd really suck if I'm just permanently blocked from doing that one.

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
I just rechecked and there's only a single FLYING Togetic. I've got terrible luck with flying balls. :(
Keep checking on the ground around the meadow. Togepi definitely spawn there. I also had a massive outbreak of togetic in the lagoon area as another thing to look out for when you leave the village.

Pokefan_1987

Still nothing just a lot of Carnivine, Ghastly Haunter Paras and Parasect. I checked most time patterns. If only there was a way to lure those flying pokemon down. I've been seeing that Togekiss is a versatile tank against Volo.

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
Still nothing just a lot of Carnivine, Ghastly Haunter Paras and Parasect. I checked most time patterns. If only there was a way to lure those flying pokemon down. I've been seeing that Togekiss is a versatile tank against Volo.
Head north from droning meadow in the mirelands, find the pachirisu. Once you've got them, the togepi shouldn't be far away.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Where exactly is Togepi found? I remember seeing one once but a space rift had opened where it was and I couldn’t attempt to get it because my Pokémon were well below the levels of the rift Pokémon.

Pokefan_1987

I've found them at all hours.
Where exactly is Togepi found? I remember seeing one once but a space rift had opened where it was and I couldn’t attempt to get it because my Pokémon were well below the levels of the rift Pokémon.
Found one in the big white flower patch where Pachirisu can be found in the Cottonsedge Prairie Crimson Mirelands. Lower right on the map.

They're roughly level 34 and i caught it in a Ultra Ball instead of battling or using bait.
But there's only 1 or 2 in the area at any moment. If it escapes it'll take a while to find a new one

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

I know double posting isn't good but can the game remove mud-balls from the inventory if you bring any into the Heatran fight?

I was able to farm 5 of them while doing other assignments instead of the fight because of how stupidly fast he is. Also can Heatran set up his shield again if the game doesn't detect that you tossed a pokemon at him?

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
I know double posting isn't good but can the game remove mud-balls from the inventory if you bring any into the Heatran fight?

I was able to farm 5 of them while doing other assignments instead of the fight because of how stupidly fast he is. Also can Heatran set up his shield again if the game doesn't detect that you tossed a pokemon at him?
No, I was able to bring Mud Balls into Heatran’s abode without issue. Not sure if Heatran can set up its shield again, I caught it by tagging it on the back with a Gigaton Ball after I brought down its shield for the first time.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’m having trouble trying to catch Enamorus. I’ve tried to use Wyndeer to get a bit closer to her and then getting off to toss some spare Pokeballs to break the shield but the other wild Pokémon hinder me. Should I try to clear the entire field of the other Pokémon or is there an easier way to get closer to Enamorus?

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
I’m having trouble trying to catch Enamorus. I’ve tried to use Wyndeer to get a bit closer to her and then getting off to toss some spare Pokeballs to break the shield but the other wild Pokémon hinder me. Should I try to clear the entire field of the other Pokémon or is there an easier way to get closer to Enamorus?
I used Braviary to get close to her. She doesn’t move away when you drop from above. Just make sure you don’t drop from too high. I had snowballs at the ready to pelt her the moment I hit the ground. I was able to hit her 4 times in less than 5 minutes doing it that way.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I used Braviary to get close to her. She doesn’t move away when you drop from above. Just make sure you don’t drop from too high. I had snowballs at the ready to pelt her the moment I hit the ground. I was able to hit her 4 times in less than 5 minutes doing it that way.
Ok. Thanks. I’ll try to use Braviary then.

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Is there anywhere I can find a list, or something of the sort, that tells me which Pokemon species in the wild will either attack on sight (Drifloon, Shinx, etc.), flee from you (Starly, Buneary, etc.), or stay neutral and just do their own thing unless you pester them (Bidoof, Wurmple, etc.)? (Let's call the three behavior types "Aggressive", "Fearful", and "Neutral", for convenience sake)

Pokefan_1987

There isn't a full list but from my knowledge

Super Agressive (Caution These pokemon are can flee and are just as dangerous as they are elusive and can wipe out your team if you are unprepared or underleveled)
Shaymin
Darkrai
All legendaries in the game
Early Alpha Pokemons level 30-40 (essentially beef-gates in RPG terms supposed to keep you from wandering too far)
Weather Genie's
Heatran
Lake Trio's

Agressive (These are territorial and will attack you or drive you away including level 60 Alpha's and above)
Any alpha Pokemon
Shinx
Starly
Golduck
Scyther
Paras line
Kadabra
Lucario
Garchomp
Ghastly
Haunter
Sneasel

Fearful (These will flee battles often, and love to be hard to catch or disappear into the grass. Stunning them and reset are recommended)
Eevee
Togepi
Any of 3 Sinnoh starters including (Piplup and Turtwig have only one on the map at a time. Piplup and Chimchar are also protected by Alpha Empoleon and Infernape respectively. Chimchar are the only starters to be found in small packs of 2-3 with Alpha Infernape guarding them)
Abra
Buneary
Starly
Ponyta

Neutral (These either don't attack unless provoked or won't initiate a fight)
Psyduck
Alpha Bidoof
Bidoof
Buizel
Magikarp
Air Fliers pokemon (Gyarados Togetic and Togekiss can't be provoked into battling, use Jet and Wing Balls if you aim is good They fly in set patterns)

Last edited:

loopytheone

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but does anyone know if you can get more alolan vulpix? Or if the gift vulpix can be an alpha? I'm trying to get an alpha of every form and can't find the answer anywhere.

Orphalesion

Any tips on the Forces of Nature? I'm currently trying to get Tornadus, I sometimes manage to get close to him by charging him with Wyrdeer, but as soon as I hit him with something, he just strikes a pose, throws me back and the whole thing starts again.

Pokefan_1987

Any tips on the Forces of Nature? I'm currently trying to get Tornadus, I sometimes manage to get close to him by charging him with Wyrdeer, but as soon as I hit him with something, he just strikes a pose, throws me back and the whole thing starts again.
I've seen people use smoke bombs when going after Enamorous. Maybe it's recommended for all of them to use the smoke from those bombs so the genies don't spot you and they just see smoke.