• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon LEGENDS: Arceus - HELP THREAD [Ask your questions here]

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Yeah but I have to do that before I even see them and just *suspect* there may be some around.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hi guys, maybe ya'll can help me, I'm torn on which water pokemon and grass pokemon to get, I've been using Floatzel but he pretty much sucks so I was thinking Basculegion. And for grass I was thinking Abomasnow. The rest of my team is Typhlosion, Togekiss, Luxray, and Ursaluna.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
I just transferred my Palkia, Dialga & Giratina into Pokémon Home yet the Home research task for their origin forms is not completed for some reason. Is there something else I need to do to complete it? It’s the last research needed for Home regarding the game.

Autobot N

However, to get the Pokédex entry in both the game and in Home you need research level 10. That’s where it gets cruel.
Fortunately I don't care about completing the Pokedex in either game, I just want Arceus. When I get it, will I be able to get the Azure Flute in any BDSP file on the Switch regardless of user?

treatyofversigh

Where in the Obsidian Fieldlands do I find Munchlax?
I found mine in north Deertrack Heights, kinda near where the actual "Deertrack Heights" name appears on the map. It was on one of the mid-tier cliffs, iirc? I had to go to Jubilife and go back to Deertrack Heights a couple of times to get it to spawn.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
What's the best way to dodge Arceus's attacks? I keep messing up and getting hit by whatever that Hyper Beam thing is and its meteor attacks. I should dodge roll, right? Or should I just run?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Where in the Obsidian Fieldlands do I find Munchlax?
I caught a Snorlax in Sword (It has a frequent spot where it can appear outside Motostoke City before you get to the second wild area)
Then breed with a ditto and Snorlax give it a lax incense (Hulbury City near the pier.)
Wait a few minutes and you'll get the egg. Then drive through the wild area a few times with a Flame Body pokemon in your time.
You eventually get a Munchlax.
Put it into a box in Sword/Shield. Exit it and boot up HOME on the switch. Transfer it into a box in pokemon pasture in PKMN Legends Arceus and slap the cartridge into your switch or bootup a digital version. Then you might need to level snorlax a few time and the game should notice that Munhclax is in the game, might to finish a research task before evolving it.

Last edited:

snailay

I have watched lots of tutorials on how to shiny hunt in this game, but no matter how many times I try, I cant seem to reset the mass outbreak. I can go to mass outbreak, catch/fight until theres only three, or they stop spawning, reset game, go to camp, save, go back to jubilife village, then check the outbreaks again, but the one I'm currently hunting for always disappears when I check again to see all the outbreaks. I've tried closing out of the game, then going back to the village again to look, but it's never there. Am I doing a step wrong or something?

Commander L. Halsti

Toxin Squad Cmdr.
This question is weird, but has anyone with a physical disability affecting fine control of fingers/hand bought this game, (obviously not knowing there'd be dodging mechanics)? I cannot play the game as most people can- I'm also on the smaller Switch Lite, which isn't of the right shape to allow me to use the two left fingers that sort of work. The noble fights are really tedious. I'm now at the Electrode fight, and I'm having to do it with 5 fingers of one hand.

Deleted-User

I have watched lots of tutorials on how to shiny hunt in this game, but no matter how many times I try, I cant seem to reset the mass outbreak. I can go to mass outbreak, catch/fight until theres only three, or they stop spawning, reset game, go to camp, save, go back to jubilife village, then check the outbreaks again, but the one I'm currently hunting for always disappears when I check again to see all the outbreaks. I've tried closing out of the game, then going back to the village again to look, but it's never there. Am I doing a step wrong or something?
No but the old outbreak method no longer works on version 1.1.1