• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon LEGENDS: Arceus - Recent Happenings Thread

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
It is, but you can't trade items. Sadly.
I've got several Black Augurites too. If you're comfortable sending me your Scyther, I can evolve it & trade it back to you

Anyway, I just did my first massive mass outbreak and I LOVE how challenging it is. I was only able to get through one since I was surveying them all on Braviaryd & ended up sticking to a Monferno outbreak because it had a shiny. I died the first time I attempt, but I went back bfore the rain ended and managed to catch it.

I also love how the outbreaks are basically a crap shoot every time you leave the village. Since I'm planning on spacing out my time between the Daybreak challenges, the Volo storyline, & the remaining requests, this forces me not to rush through the game and go through everything at my own pace!

Last edited:

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I've got several Black Augurites too. If you're comfortable sending me your Scyther, I can evolve it & trade it back to you

I have it as a rule that I must obtain the Nobles myself, so while I thank you for your offer, I can't do it.

The weird thing is, all the Graveler I've been defeating have been dropping Fire Stones instead of Black Augurite. Does anyone know why that is?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I have it as a rule that I must obtain the Nobles myself, so while I thank you for your offer, I can't do it.

The weird thing is, all the Graveler I've been defeating have been dropping Fire Stones instead of Black Augurite. Does anyone know why that is?
I think it's just an RNG crapshoot. I was able to get a few Black Augurites through Ursaluna too for the same reason. The only thing I noticed is that certain Tumblestones have evolution stones if you crack them:
  • Red-Fire Stone
  • Black- Thunder Stone
  • Blue- Water Stone

Last edited:

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I think it's just an RNG crapshoot. I was able to get a few Black Augurites through Ursaluna too for the same reason. The only thing I noticed is that certain Tumblestones have evolution stones if you crack them:
  • Red-Fire Stone
  • Black- Thunder Stone
  • Blue- Water Stone

Crap, this means I'm going to have to obtain Black Augurite in the Mirelands, breaking my [other] rule that I cannot leave an area until I have obtained both Nobles there.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Crap, this means I'm going to have to obtain Black Augurite in the Mirelands, breaking my [other] rule that I cannot leave an area until I have obtained both Nobles there.
Not necessarily. I think there's still a chance if you rock smash for a Black Augurite, but it's still a 50/50 shot. The same thing goes for Ursaluna since I got more Mud Balls & Iron Chunks than I got Black Augurites

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Not necessarily. I think there's still a chance if you rock smash for a Black Augurite, but it's still a 50/50 shot. The same thing goes for Ursaluna since I got more Mud Balls & Iron Chunks than I got Black Augurites

I've already taken out over a dozen Graveler across Obsidian Fieldlands, and it took several days to do that much. Since there are more Graveler in the Mirelands - and in standard spawns, no less - I'll have a better chance at obtaining a Black Augurite.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
found the 2nd/first shiny. first was a criketot that ran away as i didnt notice. wanted to get a gligar now and saw a yellow black luxio. saved the game after beating the alpha luxray and luxio. managed to get luxio, serious nature.

i do have a impash gligar but i need an adamant one. will try catching more later on.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
I have been regularly jumping onto the game for an hour or so here and there to get some shiny hunting done. Today I passed 50 shiny Pokémon caught in the game. #50 was a jolly shiny Sneasler which will likely be added to my battling Pokémon and then caught a shiny Dartrix in the same trip to bring the total up to 51. So far the collection includes Decidueye, H-Sneasel, H- Growlithe, alpha Remoraid, alpha Unown X, Kleavor, 3 Starly, 3 Wurmple, among others. I have never had this much fun shiny hunting before.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Been item gathering, training up some new Pokemon and got my first Alpha Wyrdeer. Just faced off against Bidoofs and Shinx while using the agile form of Psychic Bash.

Just got my 7th star today. Battled more Alpha Pokemon.

Last edited:

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
The final battle against Arceus is even more difficult than I imagined. How is it even possible for the rest of you to go up against something like that and survive?
I lost count of the number of times I restarted or continued that battle.

Eventually I had to use a Pro Controller with my Switch Lite just to beat it.

Orphalesion

I still haven't beaten Arceus (though I only tried sporadically and got distracted by playing the old Sonic games tbh) any tips?
Maybe I should try a different controller?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I still haven't beaten Arceus (though I only tried sporadically and got distracted by playing the old Sonic games tbh) any tips?
Maybe I should try a different controller?

What issue are you running into with it?

I have my game set to its least sensitive setting, 1, with my joycons, and it seems to work ok with it.

Orphalesion

What issue are you running into with it?

I have my game set to its least sensitive setting, 1, with my joycons, and it seems to work ok with it.

I just can't doge well enough, and then I run into troubles when the part comes where Arceus sends out those waves and you are supposed to dogde them and throw balms at him at the same time. I don't manage to shift my fingers from the "dodge" buttons to the "throw balms buttons" and back fast enough.
I can't even safe-scum, because the best I managed so far is half a bar.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I just can't doge well enough, and then I run into troubles when the part comes where Arceus sends out those waves and you are supposed to dogde them and throw balms at him at the same time. I don't manage to shift my fingers from the "dodge" buttons to the "throw balms buttons" and back fast enough.
Try a pro controller if you have one.

Entradius1

Just some dude
I gave up on trying to get a shiny porygon since they only come from the space time distortions. I leveled up a snorlax and some other tanky pokemon for future uses and opened up a 6th box for shiny pokemon. I have lost count of how many shinies I currently have but it is above 150. I am not sure what to do now since I have everything I wanted from the game (except tat shiny porygon) including all the alphas that I wanted. I think I have had alpha everything except unknown which I do not care about since it is fairly bland. I kind of wish the pokedex would keep track of the shiny, apha, and shiny alpha forms of each pokemon instead of the first come, first registered way that it currently works.

Anyways I guess I am going to take a break until pokemon home gets updated for bdsp and pla. It does irk me that home still doesn't support bdsp but oh well.

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
I gave up on trying to get a shiny porygon since they only come from the space time distortions. I leveled up a snorlax and some other tanky pokemon for future uses and opened up a 6th box for shiny pokemon. I have lost count of how many shinies I currently have but it is above 150. I am not sure what to do now since I have everything I wanted from the game (except tat shiny porygon) including all the alphas that I wanted. I think I have had alpha everything except unknown which I do not care about since it is fairly bland. I kind of wish the pokedex would keep track of the shiny, apha, and shiny alpha forms of each pokemon instead of the first come, first registered way that it currently works.

Anyways I guess I am going to take a break until pokemon home gets updated for bdsp and pla. It does irk me that home still doesn't support bdsp but oh well.
You can change the image displayed on the Pokédex page to view the different forms.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

Yikes. That sounds like a pain. I kind of ran into that with Kleavor. And I don't have the luxury of borrowing a pro controller. So I'll be stuck with my joycons.

---------

Just battled Ursaluna and they joined my team. Also caught some new Pokemon (some Alpha, some not) and got some new items.

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Took a while but I finally managed to complete all of the Dex entries and got the Shiny charm. Now for the first two since January I can finally put down the game :)