• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon LEGENDS: Arceus - Recent Happenings Thread

Ultra Beast Lover

I got to the Holm of Trials, didn't even need Basculegion. I got an Alpha Crogunk for Pessel, she didn't react.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Been training up an Alpha team and finally got the chance to name them.

Hungry I's - Parasect
FleetwoodMac - Snorlax
Rockwell - Gengar
Morticia - Crobat
Elvis - Rapidash
Cher - Scyther

They're doing well so far.

I let them all out of their balls today and it was a hoot, seeing them all talking and interacting. Gengar is definitely the clown of the group.

Palamon

Sovereign of Asunder
Throughout the day today, I was catching the last remaining Pokemon I needed in Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl for Legends Arceus and transferred them over to Legends Arceus because I was tired of the chance of finding the last few ones in time-space distortions. These Pokemon was Magnemite. I also went to Shining Pearl and dug up a Shieldon fossil and sent it over to Legends Arceus. A Spiritomb, too, because finding all the wisps was too annoying.

Along the way, I finally caught Enamorous with a copious amount of smoke balls, stealth spray and Ultra Balls. I now have all 241 Pokemon except Arceus, but this boss fight is very difficult. I have to look up the best way to dodge so the god of Pokemon himself doesn't defeat me again.

I really hope using Pokemon home for the last three Pokemon isn't "cheating" I just never got a Magnemite to appear in space time distortions and was tired of blacking out in them. Same goes for Shieldon. I never got one to spawn, so I just gave up on waiting and transferred one in. Spiritomb is also too tedious, hence why I just tossed one in from Pokemon Home.

zolios

I just now reached the Full Star Rank and I played on and off since the release day, completed the Pokedex and caught Arceus within the two week from the release but getting that last Star was a pain. I'm happy I was able to finally do it tho

Pokefan_1987

#1 Biggest self proclaimed Rotom-Dex hater.
I really hope using Pokemon home for the last three Pokemon isn't "cheating" I just never got a Magnemite to appear in space time distortions and was tired of blacking out in them. Same goes for Shieldon. I never got one to spawn, so I just gave up on waiting and transferred one in. Spiritomb is also too tedious, hence why I just tossed one in from Pokemon Home.

I did that for a lot of pokemon including Munchlax Cherrim Spiritomb (Many Wisps weren't showing up even with extensive guides) and a few others

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
So I'm finally close to catching all the pokemon in the game. I'm at 202 Pokémon with one Noble left to take down.

I kinda wan to catch all the 'mons before I go up against Avalugg.