• Hi all
    Just a notice, we recently discovered that someone got into a moderator account and started hard deleting a load of key and legacy threads...around 150 threads have been lost dating back to 2007 and some weeks ago so we can't roll the forums back.
    Luckily no personal data could be accessed by this moderator, and we've altered the permissions so hard deleting isn't possible in the future
    Sorry for any inconvenience with this and sorry for any lost posts.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon LEGENDS: Arceus - Recent Happenings Thread

Jakilutra

I’m now at 150 out of 242 perfect entries. I also have 111 out of 224 non-legendary/mythical species shiny, 1 away from half.

I haven’t been doing too much else other than hoarding more and more items and completing a Path of Solitude for Abomasnow.

LambzGoHard

So I've got alot done since my last update. I defeated Avalugg and then I went on the get the item needed for Dialga/Palkia. I then had to collect the remaining plates and caught all the legendaries connected to those quests/missions. I'm now at the infamous fight that I had been hearing about and I've been defeated three times already. The first fight I had got through 'his' team and had 'that' Pokémon at half health and then it beat me. I can't believe that the team doesn't get healed after taking down the first team. It's actually wild!

I think I might just level my team up some more and get more grit items for the battle, maybe max out my team? Even though they are level 77-80 at the moment. I guess that might help. The only Pokémon left that I need to catch is Enamorus which the quest to obtain it doesn't unlock until after this mission so I have to beat 'him'.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
So I've got alot done since my last update. I defeated Avalugg and then I went on the get the item needed for Dialga/Palkia. I then had to collect the remaining plates and caught all the legendaries connected to those quests/missions. I'm now at the infamous fight that I had been hearing about and I've been defeated three times already. The first fight I had got through 'his' team and had 'that' Pokémon at half health and then it beat me. I can't believe that the team doesn't get healed after taking down the first team. It's actually wild!

I think I might just level my team up some more and get more grit items for the battle, maybe max out my team? Even though they are level 77-80 at the moment. I guess that might help. The only Pokémon left that I need to catch is Enamorus which the quest to obtain it doesn't unlock until after this mission so I have to beat 'him'.
I don't play legends anymore but Volo is a real menace. and Arceus is supposed to be even worse

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
thought i'd open the game up again after not playing it since just befor SV launched and the controls are now quite foreign to me

LambzGoHard

I don't play legends anymore but Volo is a real menace. and Arceus is supposed to be even worse

I don't even care about getting Arceus, I just want Enamorus lol!

Update!

So, I decided to do the Unown quest and I went and caught them all for my collection on Pokémon Home. I then didn't play the game for a while as I was working and then was away for a weekend with friends. I finally got some time to play earlier today so as I had already been defeated by Volo three times I decided to level my team up a little bit more.

I decided to use the Alpha Blissey location to train and get my levels up whilst also collecting some good item drops. I leveled all of my team up until around level 90 and used the grit items to upgrade all my Pokémon's stats to 7. I then felt confident enough to go back and challenge Volo for a fourth time and this time the battle was much easier. I defeated him and then took down both forms of Giratina. I felt so good once I won and it was all over.

I then got a quest to go and investigate the dark shadowy figure in Turnback Cave. It was were Giratina had fled to so I battled it once again and captured it. I then went back to the headquarters in Jubilife Village and got the Incarnate Forces Of Hisui quest from Cogita and set out to capture Tornadus. Thundurus & Landorus. I completed their Pokédex entries and returned to speak with Cogita. She told me about the fourth member of the group, Enamorus. It was the last new Pokémon of the game that I needed to catch. I went to the Scarlet Bog and some stealth spray and smoke bombs later, Enamorus was finally caught!

I'm gonna transfer all of the new Hisui forms and Pokémon to my Pokémon Home for my living dex. I've also to transfer all of my new Pokémon from the Paldea region too so I'll maybe do that when I get a chance over the next few days or so.

I've no real interest in catching Arceus but maybe I will if I'm looking for something to do whilst waiting for the Scarlet & Violet DLC to drop but other than that I think I'm basically done with Legends Arceus as I've done everything I set out to do.

Last edited:

vondecayle

So I decided to start doing some of the requests I have pending and went on to catch the Shiny Ponyta and to find the Alolan Vulpix. Like both of those pokemon and I was certainly wasn’t expecting them, so when I got word of this missions I quickly turned on the switch and got to work on them. The snowy vulpix look really beautiful in the snowy areas of Hisui.

After that I was on my way to catch Manaphy, but thanks to Volo now I’m on a chase to collect a bunch of plates. When I went to Prelude Beach I had to battle Commander Kamado, which I was not expecting. So I had only had four viable pokemon to battle since Vulpix and Ponyta are on my team right now, but underleved and unevolved. Regardless, Raichu, Braviary, Wyrdeer and Shaymin managed to give me the victory. So it was 4 vs 6 basically.

I must add that before that event I went to talk with Mistress Cogita (interesting character with an amazing design) and she told us a couple of interesting and important things about where to get what we need and some little bits of her own story when she mentioned her ancestors.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I was in the middle of starting the masuda method in BDSP to get a shiny Empoleon thinking it'd be easier than Legends Arceus.

I boot up Arceus just to test my theory and on the very first outbreak I go to, this happens lmao.
F4UGHF3aUAAO6-H

vondecayle

Got to the point where I have to battle with Volo, which seems to be missing a few screws to say the least. I barely won the battle, but then he threw Giratina so I lost. I’ll have to regroup, but it doesn’t seem like it will be too difficult.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
Sent my original Diamond team over to Legends earlier this week to use them as I perfect their dex entries. Was fun to get to use the old squad again and grind out those 6. Surprisingly, I didn't pull any shiny pokemon despite about ~15 hours, many perfect dex entries and the shiny charm. Not really bothered by it, just more an observation since I was seeing so many different pokemon and outbreaks.

alexty

The chances of pulling out a Shiny Pokemon in Legends Arceus are low, so even when using excellent Agility and Shiny Charm entries, turns were all equally low. But it's always nice to come back to your original team and spend time with them.