• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon LEGENDS: Arceus - Recent Happenings Thread

Missingno.Fan

I just bought the game on Saturday. I got up to the part where I started doing missions like catching the Wurmple for the guy who wants to evolve it. I know it’s still early, but I’m not really feeling it. It is just too much a deviation from the normal Pokémon games for me. I’m still going to give it a chance, but I’m thinking I might just go back to Brilliant Diamond.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I just won a copy in a contest and really like it so far. It's a nice mix between BOTW and Pokemon. And I get a kick out of different wild Pokemon's personalities.

Working on some of the missions and stuff, along with item gathering. Just doing my best to be extra careful around certain Pokemon (not just Alpha ones).

pokeplayer9994

Hunting down satchels can lead to some nice prizes. In one of the most recent cases, I was gathering satchels so I can get an Upgrade. I was in the Alabaster Icelands and found one guarded by an Alpha Lucario. You bet I caught it and gained my consolation prize. On top of that, the Gabite I had in my party got just enough experience to evolve.

What a nice combo of things to happen.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Beaten the main story not too long ago, some of Origin Palkia’s actions are nice callbacks to some of the Noble Pokemon (ground shockwave similar to Lilligant, the need to disrupt its big move similar to Arcanine). Picked up the other two starters from Laventon and began the post-game obtaining the Stone Plate after catching an Alpha Vespiquen that ambushed me and Volo in the Fieldlands. Also caught a Mime Jr and Cascoon, will be sticking around for a while working on Research Tasks and gathering wisps.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Croagunk Outbreak/swarm went even worse than the Shinx one.

another aggressive pokemon, and the mud and swamp near-by made it hard to avoid them. No shiny and not even any Alpha Croagunk this time like i got with Shinx.

Good news is i got a random Shiny Geodude on my explorations though.

Unrelated, but getting 100 Splash's for Magikarp is impossible. except against other magikarp.

Ultra Beast Lover

I tried feeding an Alpha Lopunny a salty cake to see if I could feed Alphas, she ran up to it but didn't eat it but that had happened before so I threw a berry, the berry hit her and made her angry XD.

Paraqua

Beginning Trainer
I managed to catch Landorus, Thundurus, Tornadus and Enamorus for the "Incarnate forces of Hisui" request.

Landorus and Tornadus were pretty easy, Thundurus gave me some trouble and Enamorus gave me a bit of a scare when I accidentally knocked her out because I worried that I screwed up and no longer able to re-fight her.

Entradius1

Just some dude
I added a few more shinies to my collection; a shiny growlithe, luxray, voltorb, and a random encounter starly. I farmed up some more mints and bought some more rotom devices/furniture. I finally finished the pokedex and got my shiny charm. I have been putting it off because I do not really like easter egg hunts. Last pokemon caught: Spiritomb, last dex entry complete: Unknown. And finally, I started trying to farm up some money for new clothes and a fully upgraded bag. 1.8 million pokedollars for those last two slots is a tad steep in my humble opinion...

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
I just finished the main story. I must say that the hardest noble to beat was Arcanine since in his second phase, he always had that undodgeable attack and since he put up a fire vortex shield, I couldn't throw the balms far enough to hit him while he charged it, requiring me to be perfect in all the other aspects of the battle since I'd be forced to eat two of those attacks before being able to beat him. None of the other nobles, or even Dialga, gave me all that much trouble. Heck, I even managed to beat Dialga without having to have a Pokémon battle with him. Once I got the timing down and the dodging, he was easy, probably easier than some of the other nobles, definitely Arcanine and Avalugg.

Ultra Beast Lover

I could've sworn that I followed the video instructions exactly but I'm still somehow missing three wisps in the Icelands and I think four in the Highlands. But, on the bright side, I finally beat the balloon race in the Icelands so that's almost every request complete.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
After 81:20 hours, I have finally completed the game:
- Pokedex complete with Research Level 10 (Perfect entries are for masochists)
- Galaxy Star Rank 10
- All Unown
- All Old Verses
- All Requests completed

I can finally set this game aside until they decide to give this a DLC. Now onto my backlog before the new Kirby game, Mario Kart DLC and Chocobo GP arrives.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Finished the first part of the story and defeated Dialga last week while I was traveling for work. (Side note: yes, they're starting to let people do that again).

I chose Irida as my partner after I was kicked out of Jubilife village. In all honesty, this part of the story felt like it moved really really fast.

Now I'm going area to area trying to complete the Pokedex and get all entries to Rank 10, capture more Alphas, and get to the 10th Galaxy Star rank. I'm holding off on completing the story for now so I can get the rest of the Dex completed first and finalize my team for the end of the game.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
From one Space-Time distortion, I managed to catch 3 Pikachu, 1 Glaceon, 1 Raichu, 2 Electabuzz, 2 Eevee, 4 Scyther, 1 Rapidash, 1 Walrein and 3 Rufflet.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
From one Space-Time distortion, I managed to catch 3 Pikachu, 1 Glaceon, 1 Raichu, 2 Electabuzz, 2 Eevee, 4 Scyther, 1 Rapidash, 1 Walrein and 3 Rufflet.
That's almost half a pokedex right there... :D:D

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hi yeah this game is awesome. I've beaten it twice now and on my primary account I just caught a Shiny Floatzel. It's a girl so I couldn't name it Joe, big sad.

Ultra Beast Lover

I've caught Spiritomb and named it Vessa. I am now rank nine, I'm going to spend the next few days working on reasearch tasks, catching Pokemon, I want to get to rank ten before the final boss battle.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Just got both of the Origin Stones (They are called Lustrous Globe and Adamant Crystal)

So if anyone is wondering NO YOU WON'T GET LOCKED OUT AND ONLY GET ONE ORIGIN FORM, Those rumors are false.

Instead when you choose the a Clan Leader to follow you. It simply means if you chose Adaman then it is Dialga who becomes the hero of the deities who is helping the player stop the opposite rampaging beast (Which will fight you in it's Origin Form) and vice versa.

Getting their treasures quest to get these transformations items is simple. You have to battle the leaders in their respective settlements after the credits.

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
Finally grabbed the last of the wisps I needed and caught Spiritomb. I also tracked down a certain post, post-game mon that attacked me on sight. Also f**k Thundurus!! Stop running O great lord of thunder, and fight me, you coward! :mad:

pokeplayer9994

Finally grabbed the last of the wisps I needed and caught Spiritomb. I also tracked down a certain post, post-game mon that attacked me on sight. Also f**k Thundurus!! Stop running O great lord of thunder, and fight me, you coward! :mad:
If you think Thundurus is bad, wait until you get to the new one. I've been struggling with it to the point where I'm about to rage quit.:mad:

Edit: I'll take a break from this game. Move on to another game and come back when I'm done with that. Freedom Planet has been on my radar for a while. Maybe I should give that a shot.

Last edited:

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
If you think Thundurus is bad, wait until you get to the new one. I've been struggling with it to the point where I'm about to rage quit.:mad:

Edit: I'll take a break from this game. Move on to another game and come back when I'm done with that. Freedom Planet has been on my radar for a while. Maybe I should give that a shot.
Yeah, I finally caught it about 30 minutes ago, but I've been trying to catch it since yesterday. I had to put the switch down a few times and go do something else.