• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Legends Arceus Starter Poll

Which starter?

• Rowlet

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Oshawott

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters

GMax Helios

Samurott is my favorite water starter.

jaden767

Amphetamine
Rowlet's my current choice but I might change my mind when the game comes out. Cyndaquil is my back up choice but I would also pick Oshawott if I have to.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Oshawott so I can travel the unexplored region with my loyal samurai at my side.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'll probably go with Cyndaquil since the Gen 2 games are my favorite of all time and I absolutely enjoy the Johto starters.

MaitreRed

I hardly played the seventh & fifth generation. My choice naturally turns to the second generation starter who accompanied me 20 years ago.

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
I'm genuinely torn. I've used all three of these choices in playthroughs, to the point where my Samurott and Decidueye are both max level despite having used each only once. Typhlosion is my go-to for Johto, and while I don't have one at max level yet, I've acquired several through playthroughs and events. If I had to choose today, I would probably choose the Rowlet line but I'm inclined to wait until more information is available so I can make an informed decision. Regardless, I'll probably use my starter for only a portion of the playthrough but who knows what'll actually happen.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
I like all three, but I'll go with Oshawott, as it has better movepool than Rowlet and Cyndaquil, and Water is my favourite type.