• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Legends Unleashed!

Z-gon

Gotta move that gear
Ok this RPg is officially UP! So here's a recap of the plot.

Your character comes from the Pokemon world. Your character goes to Sunnyshore city in Sinnoh to see the yearly battle between Volkner and Flint. Near the end of the battle where they are neck and neck, a giant flash in the sky appears imaging three of the legendaries. Ho-oh, Mew, and Lugia. The battle that was going on seemed to have stopped, and all the people froze in their seats. The look-a-like Ho-oh says, “You must find the legendaries that you have been chosen, and bring them to New Moon Island.” Then cards fly out of what is Ho-oh’s mouth, you grab one, and it says a name of a legendary. (You choose which legendary you want to get!) Then Mew says, "Mewtwo is trying to take over the world. We need you amazing people to get these legendaries to help fight off Mewtwo, because he has cloned Pokemon as his slaves. You have been chosen because of your astounding skills with Pokémon. We need you to do this for the sakes of human kind." The Lugia starts up where Mew left off.

"Yes, and remember, the fate of the world lies in all of your hands. You may meet many new friends and have great experiences. You might do things you’ve never done before and see things you’ve never seen before we cannot say anymore, and remember what we said; the fate of the world lies in your hands." The legendaries fade away in the sky and the battle comes to speed. You may do what you want on your journey to find the legendary you have been chosen. You don’t have to immediately go find your chosen legendary. You can go do different things like battle or relax. But you do need to go get your legendary and go to New moon Island after awhile, and if you get your legendary early, you can just do other stuff while you wait for everyone else to get their legendary. I’ll tell you when everyone has to go to New Moon Island. (Also, you cannot get Mew, Lugia, Mewtwo or Ho-oh because they are part of the main plot.)

Gyan Spivey

It was a brilliant sunny day at Sunnyshore City in Sinnoh. It was the famous battle between Volkner the Sunnyshore Gym leader and Flint of the Elite Four. The announcer came out from the door in the stadium. He took out his mic and said through it,

"Welcome to the 5th annual battle between Volkner of Sunnyshore," a light came from the top of the stadium and shone on Volkner on one side of the stadium. "and Flint of the Elite Four." another light shone down on the other side of the field to show Flint. "We would like to thank the Spivey corporation for hosting this yearly event and their son is also here!"

Oh great. Gyan thought.

"So please welcome Gyan Spivey!" a light shone down on him and everybody started clapping for him. Gyan did his best to smile and wave.

"Now without furthur ado, trainers, throw out your pokemon!" the announcer said. The lights came back on, Volkner and Flint threw out their pokemon. First it was Houndoom vs. Raichu.

"Ha remember when we battled Flint Kaput?" Gyan asked.

"Kabuuuutops." Kaput answered. In the end Houndoom won. Next it was Flareon vs. Jolteon. Jolteon won. Houndoom vs. Jolteon. Jolteon again. Magmortar vs. Jolteon. Magmortar came out as the winner. Last it was Magmortar vs. Electrivire. It was a really fascinating battle. Electrivire almost won with a Giga impact but the a giant flash in the sky came up. Everything froze. The battle, the people, everything except Gyan. Ho-oh, Mew, and Lugia came into veiw.The look-a-like Ho-oh says, “You must find the legendaries that you have been chosen, and bring them to New Moon Island.” Then cards fly out of what is Ho-oh’s mouth, Gyan caught one and looked at it. Raikou it said. Then Mew says, "Mewtwo is trying to take over the world. We need you amazing people to get these legendaries to help fight off Mewtwo, because he has cloned Pokemon as his slaves. You have been chosen because of your astounding skills with Pokémon. We need you to do this for the sakes of human kind." The Lugia starts up where Mew left off.

"Yes, and remember, the fate of the world lies in all of your hands. You may meet many new friends and have great experiences. You might do things you’ve never done before and see things you’ve never seen before we cannot say anymore, and remember what we said; the fate of the world lies in your hands." The legendaries fade away in the sky and the battle comes to speed. Gyan thought

What was that about? They said find these legendaries and catch them. Sounds like a real challenge. At the end of the battle Magmortar slipped out of Electrivire's grip and finished it off with a fire blast. When Gyan left the stadium he went off to start his new journey.

poptrop

Tsutaja is beast!
"Here we are slowking, Sunnyshore City. Cant you just feel the electricity in the air?"

"Yes and its making me tense," replied the melodramatic shellfish.

It was a glorious day and Adam just made it to the charged-up sea side town. Two of his pokemon (the way to smart slowking and the ultra rare shiny riolu) were out of their pokeballs walking beside Adam.

"I was thinking," as they approached the gym "that I will let you observe this battle between Flint and Volkner so that you can calculate a good battle strategy."

"What a surprise!"

"That I am letting you watch the battle?"

"No, that your thinking." And with that snide remark Adam quickly withdrew slowking.

"I'll let you out when the battle starts," Adam then picked up riolu and went to his seat.

"roooool!" Anybody could tell riolu was exited and who wouldn't be in an arena this big.

Once he got there he noticed activity in the arena so he reluctantly released slowking.

"Welcome to the 5th annual battle between Volkner of Sunnyshore," Just then an ultra bright stage light turned on and illuminated the electric leader. "and Flint of the Elite Four." And then another light of equal magnitude spotlighted the fire master. "We would like to thank the Spivey corporation for hosting this yearly event and their son is also here!"

"Spoiled brat."

"Shut up slowking!"

"So please welcome Gyan Spivey!" When the rest of the audience started to applaud instinctively the trio did also.

"Now without further ado, trainers, throw out your pokemon!" As if on cue when the guy with the mic said it the pokemon appeared.
One looked like a fat bipedal rabbit with a thunder bolt on its tail while, the other was a black devil dog that shot chills down your spine.

"houndoom raichu gooo!" they said in unison.

"Wow they look intense!"

"Not really" slowking said already reading empathic auras "See Raichu over there has an extremely short temper While Houndoom is all intimidation."

Apparently houdooms intimidation won because raichu didn’t last five minutes. After that Flint switched out and started to battle against Volkner's jolteon with his flareon. Jolteon prevailed. Houndoom vs. jolteon. Joteon got lucky. Next it was jolteon vs. magmortar which magmortar won. Finally it was between Flint and Volkner's final pokemon: electivire vs. magmotar.

With incredible blows to each side it was going to be close. Adam could swear that time was slowing down with suspension. Wait a second, time really was slowing down. Then every thing around him stopped. The riolu in his lap was stiff, slowking stopped muttering calculations under his breath, EVERYTHING was halted. Then as if a sign from arceus three pokemon from legends flew in to sight: Ho-oh, Lugia, and Mew.

Then the giant rainbow bird spoke! “You must find the legendaries that you have been chosen, and bring them to New Moon Island.” Then it spat out cards that flew to the only living humans not effected by the time stop.

The card that flew to me had a picture of lake Valor on it, all of a sudden the picture started to move! On it I saw what looked like a blue speck but as it flew closer you could clearly see the being of willpower on it. Then the card went blank and AZELF appeared on it in an elegant scrawl.

Then Mew warned us, "Mewtwo is trying to take over the world. We need you amazing people to get these legendaries to help fight off Mewtwo, because he has cloned Pokemon as his slaves. You have been chosen because of your astounding skills with Pokémon. We need you to do this for the sakes of human kind."

Then the bird of storm Lugia finished mew's thought "Yes, and remember, the fate of the world lies in all of your hands. You may meet many new friends and have great experiences. You might do things you’ve never done before and see things you’ve never seen before we cannot say anymore, and remember what we said; the fate of the world lies in your hands." The legendaries fade away in the sky and the battle comes to speed.

"Magmortar use fire blast!" and with that the battle was over.

Wow that was amazing but also odd why me? I think i need to speak with Gyan Spivey. and with that thought he left the building and entered Sunnyshore at sunset.

"Aaaahhh" not two steps from the front door was Adam attacked.

Z-gon

Gotta move that gear
Gyan Spivey
Gyan was thinking So if Raikou is in Johto then I need to get to Johto. But how? Gyan was looking around. He found nothing. Ah well. I might as well go get something to eat. He went on to Route 222 to go to the seven star hotel. On the way, he almost ran into a trainer.

"Wow! Are you Gyan Spivey?" he asked.

"I guess so." Gyan answered.

"Can I battle you?" the trainer asked.

"Sure." So the went to opposite sides.

"We'll have a one on one pokemon battle. One choose one pokemon to battle Ok?" Gyan said.

"Anythings ok with me. Gooooo Ursarang!" the trainer yelled. "Oh and my name is Ray." the trainer said.

"Ok Ray," Gyan said. "Geisha goooo!" The pokeballs flew into the sky. Ray's Ursarang was green instead of red.

"Nice Ursarang." Gyan said.

"OMG he just said my Ursarang was Nice! I can't wait to tell everyone!" Ray screamed.

"Ok Geisha use Ice beam!" Gyan said. A snowy beam shot out of Geisha's mouth at Ursarang, freezing him.

"Ursarang, thaw out! Then use rest!" As if the freezing did nothing the Ursarang un-froze and fell asleep. "Now use snore!" Ray said.

"Geisha quickly use Wake-up slap!" Gyan commanded. Geisha flew around Ursarang and slapped it about 10 times. Then the Ursarang just sat there, with the swirly eyes.

"Good job Geisha!" Gyan said hugging her then putting her back in his pokeball. Ray just stood over there his head down.

"Hey kid are you o.."

"THAT WAS THE GREATEST MATCH I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE! I CAN'T BELIVE I BATTLED YOU! I'LL TREASURE THIS FOREVER!" Ray screamed.

"I'm glad to see you're ok. Now go get your Ursarang to the pokemon center." Gyan said cheerfully.

"Yes sir." Ray replied. As he returned his Ursarang, and went off to the pokemon center.

"Nice kid." Gyan said to himself. He continued to walk to the resturaunt.

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Aaron Butler

“What do you mean ‘You’re sold out’?!” Aaron shouted at the ticket salesman. The Quilava next to him growled, igniting its flames and positioning itself to attack the clerk.

“I-I’m s-sorry sir,” the ticket salesman told him, eyeing the Quilava warily, “But we’re really truly sold out. Maybe… you… could…” he paused, then added, “try again next year?” Aaron let out a loud, frustrated groan, and walked away. The Quilava followed him obediently. His only chance at seeing one of the greatest battles in history – ruined by his sheer dumb luck! He sighed, sitting down against the back wall of the stadium.

“Looks like we won’t be seeing that battle, Lupo,” Aaron said, petting the Quilava gently. Lupo tilted his head curiously. “They were out of tickets,” Aaron told him, “And it’s not like there’s any other way inside. We’ll be stuck out here,” he added, “while the rest of the Earth’s population is watching. Ugh! I wish there was some other way inside!” He rested his head glumly on a hand, staring at the ground. Lupo nudged him excitedly.

“What is it, boy?” Aaron asked as Lupo bounded around a wall. They ran towards the back of the stadium, where a group of workers were busily preparing the arena, running bits of foliage and rocks in and out of the stadium. Aaron and Lupo exchanged glances. Aaron smiled.

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------+

“Lupo, my man,” Aaron said, finishing off his hot dog,” You… are a genius.” Lupo smiled, digging into his food. From the back row, Aaron and Lupo could practically see the whole stadium. They would have taken front-row seats, of course, but those were filled to their maximum. Lupo let out a large burp, attracting the attention of a serious older lady in the row before theirs. Aaron used all his might not to laugh.

“Welcome to the 5th annual battle between Volkner of Sunyshore and Flint of the Elite Four!” A loudspeaker suddenly shouted from somewhere close to Aaron’s head. Aaron fell off his chair and crashed into the back of the next row. The serious older lady gave him a death glare, and he shrunk back to his seat slowly. Two spotlights were then shone on the two battlers. Volkner looked – to Aaron’s amazement – excited, and Flint was pumping up his fans in the crowd. Cheers and applause enveloped the stadium.

“We would also like to thank the Spivey Corporation for hosting this yearly event. And…” There was a dramatic pause as the loudspeaker started up again, “Their son is also here!” Another spotlight highlighted a young boy with dark blue hair and his Kabutops. Even more cheers and applause erupted from the crowd, but Aaron groaned quietly. He had never thought too highly of the wealthy.

“Now, without further ado…” the loudspeaker shouted again as the stadium lights turned on, “Trainers, send out your Pokémon!” Volkner sent out his powerful Raichu, while Flint sent out a vicious Houndoom. Aaron and Lupo sat on the edges of their seats, making bets and waiting for the first move.

The battle moved at a breathtaking pace, as each trainer managed to defeat their opponent’s Pokémon in a matter of moments. Finally, each contestant was down to one Pokémon; Volkner with his Electrivire and Flint with his Magmortar. The two powerhouses swung wild, powerful hits at each other, barely dodging each other’s attacks. Aaron and Lupo’s eyes were glued to the battle, barely blinking so they wouldn’t miss anything. Electrivire charged at Magmortar with Giga Impact, and Aaron and Lupo jumped out of the chairs and cheered. But just before the move struck, time stopped. The stadium seemed to freeze; screaming fans stood with open mouths and flying food still hung in the air. Suddenly, a giant burst of light shook the sky, and three Pokémon appeared before Aaron and Lupo; Ho-oh, the Rainbow Pokémon, Lugia, the Diving Pokémon, and Mew, the First Pokémon.

“You must find the legendaries that you have been chosen to discover, and bring them to New Moon Island.” The Ho-oh said. It opened its mouth, and several cards flew out of it. One landed on Aaron’s lap. Aaron – too stunned to say anything at the moment – picked it up. On it was a picture of a large green dragon. ‘Rayquaza, the Sky High Pokémon’ it read.

“Mewtwo is trying to take over the world,” Mew explained, “We need you amazing people to find these legendaries, and use them to help fight Mewtwo off, because he has cloned an army of slaves. You have been chosen because of your astounding skills with Pokémon,” it added, “We need you to do this for the sake of human kind.”

“Yes, and remember,” Lugia continued, “the fate of the world lies in your hands. You may meet new friends and have great experiences. You might do things that you have never done before, and see things you have never seen before. We cannot say anymore, but remember what we said; the fate of the world lies in your hands.”

The legends instantly vanished, and time seemed to start again. Aaron and Lupo watched as Electrivire missed Magmortar. Flint ordered a Fire Blast, and Electrivire fainted. The battle was over; Flint was crowned the winner, but other things were on Aaron’s mind. The fate of the world lies in your hands, Aaron thought, Yeah, no pressure there. But what did he mean by “you amazing people?” Are there others who witnessed this… and if so, who?” He let out a long sigh. Well, maybe I’ll never know. But the first order of business here is to find out where such a Pokémon like Rayquaza exists.

“Alright, Lupo,” Aaron said, “We’ve got quite an adventure to go on. Hurry up and let’s go!” He turned to walk out, bumping into a security guard. The security guard glared at him, tapping a finger in annoyance.

“Ehehe… see, it’s not what you think,” Aaron stalled, “See, my cousin was here, and… aw, forget it! Run, Lupo!” He and Lupo ran away, the guard giving chase. As they approached the exit of the stadium, Aaron ran into someone, knocking them over.

“Sorry!” He quickly apologized, helping the person back up before running as fast as he could from the guard. He and Lupo burst through the doors of the stadium and continued running down the road for at least 10 minutes before they finally stopped.

“I think… we lost him,” Aaron panted. He looked around. At least five different faces were looking at him curiously. Okay… so that wasn’t my sneakiest escape ever, Aaron thought, At least the guard is gone. Now... time to get back on course. With Lupo following him close behind, Aaron walked into the city square. Other than the usual Pokémon stores and centers, there wasn’t much. He stepped inside the Center. Grabbing a seat by the computer, he typed ‘Rayquaza’ into a search bar and clicked ‘enter.’ About a dozen sites came up, and Aaron clicked on the first one. ‘Rayquaza,’ the page read, ‘It a legendary Pokémon of Hoenn. It has the ability to control weather. It is said that Rayquaza ended the battle between Kyogre and Groudon, causing them both to fall into a deep slumber.”

“So that’s it, then,” Aaron said to Lupo, “Looks like we’ll need to hitch a ride to Hoenn. C’mon, let’s go!” The two of them ran outside, dodging in between passerby. Excitedly, they headed down Route 222, not realizing the full picture of the adventure that laid ahead.
-----------------
((OOC: Ehehe... let's just say that this was a bit longer than I expected.
Edit: Hehe... just fixing a bit of a contradictory statement... ))

Last edited:

Skillfulness

OOC: Completely ignoring the battle in the spirit of the school year. Cheers to lack of time! Plus it's short and sweet. Nice.....

Marth Kane

Marth had just snuck into the stadium when the floating legendaries appeared. Come ON! she thought. She slinked past rows of people who stared at the sky, listening to the legendaries. She too was listening, but only subconsciously.

“You must find the legendaries that you have been chosen to discover, and bring them to New Moon Island.” Marth huffed. They babbled for a bit more and Marth found an empty seat.

“The fate of the world lies in your hands." Marth's ears picked it up, but her mind didn't. She would surely remember it later, but her priority now was to watch the match. As it started up again, Marth was aware of something in her shoe. She reached down and removed it. Picking the card out from her sneaker she gasped. It had an image of a fiery, four-legged beast. It was Entei.

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Bob M

"HOLY CRUD! I GETS TO CATCH DARKRAI!!!!!" yelled Bob. He was already trying to catch it before coming here. "D! get's go to Newmoon island! GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" The Dragon did not move.

"oh... maybe i need some persuasion! come out B! use mach punch!" yelled bob again. Bob raised his pokeball, and a breloom came out. B waited for a minute, then used mach punch with it's foot, and hit D's butt. "OHHH! nice! you LITTERALLY kicked his butt!" the dragon instantly started to fly, but then accedentally dropped B.

"Noo! B come back!" Bob yelled as he pulled out B's pokeball. the pokeball sent out a ray, and grabbed B. B was instantly sucked in. "Okay fine, we can stop at Fullmoon! okay! okay..." D was surprised at Bob's reaction. but just in case, D wanted to stop earlyer and rest, so he tried to shake Bob off. "Okay! Okay! We'll stop at sea!" yelled Bob. The Dragon calmed down quickly.

Mierna

Mierna Nessa Locke

Remind me, why do I even go to this event? Mierna asked herself. She had traveled to Sunyshore City in Sinnoh for the ever-so legendary battle between Gym Leader Volkner and Elite Four member Flint. She would've liked to see a battle between two different trainers, but then again, she was in Sinnoh. The different activities in this region were endless! So who knew what adventures there would be for her.

While she wasn't so interested in watching the actual match, Mierna stayed around the stadium lobby to pass the time. And while waiting, she thought she saw a bright flash in the sky. And so she ran into the stadium where she could get a better view.

The flash... was it a Pokemon? And was it one of the legends at that? The light shone so brightly that Mierna couldn't really get a glimpse, nor could she comprehend what was going on. But after the light slowly faded away, a small card was flying down towards the ground, and it somehow landed in Mierna's hands.

On the card was the picture of one of the Pokemon legends, Suicune.

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
((OOC: Sorry for the delay and the small error in my last post. Anyways, another random post is here!))
------------------
Aaron Bulter

Aaron took a deep breath of the salty sea air. Up in the sky, a Pokémon flew over the ocean. The ocean itself shimmered in the bright sunlight, and a few fisherman were sitting on the beach, reeling in their catch of the day. Lupo, being a Fire type, edged away from the water.

“Aw, come on, Lupo,” Aaron said, pushing the Quilava towards the water, “Lighten up, will you?” Reaching into his pocket, he grabbed four Poke Balls. His other Pokémon deserved the fresh air.

“Come on out, guys!” Aaron cried, throwing the orbs into the air. Each Poke Ball popped open, spilling out a red light that turned into a creature. An Umbreon called Ombra popped out first, sitting calmly on the beach. A Sneasel named Scuro appeared next with a mischevious smile on its face. Next came a Furret known as Stella, who bounced up and down in joy. And finally, a Lanturn titled as Oceano appeared, floating calmly in the ocean waters. The five Pokémon scurried across the beach, each going there own separate ways. Aaron watched them carefully. They were great Pokémon, but when it came to social skills… well, they could use some improvement.

He was distracted by the sound of fighting, and, turning, he saw the Spivey kid from the stadium battling a young man with a strangely colored Ursaring. The Spivey kid commanded his Froslass to use Ice Beam, freezing the Ursaring. The Ursaring recovered quickly, however, and used a Rest-Snore combination. The Froslass quickly countered with Wake-Up Slap. But before Aaron could see the end of the battle, he heard a scream.

“You stupid Pokemon!” A fisherman cried, “You’re going to pay for this!” Aaron turned to see the poor man standing in the water, dripping wet. Lupo and Scuro were rolling in the sand, laughing. Aaron laughed a little himself. The fisherman heard him, and turned to him with enraged eyes.

“These are you’re Pokémon?!” He asked, as if shocked. Aaron nodded, not exactly sure what to say. He walked up to the man and silently untied him. The fisherman lectured him for a few moments about “controlling his Pokémon better” before storming off. Aaron waited until he was out of sight before giving Lupo and Scuro a high-five.

“That was one of the best pranks I’ve ever seen,” Aaron congratulated, “I’d give you two a reward, if I had one.” Lupo made a joke bow. Scuro just smiled cockily. “Alright then,” Aaron added, “I think we’ve caused enough trouble here. Wait here,” he said, pointing to Lupo and Scuro, “while I go grab the others.” He walked down the beach, returning the other three Pokémon to their Poke Balls, before returning to Lupo and Scuro. Or perhaps, just Lupo. Scuro had disappeared.

“Dang it,” Aaron muttered, looking around the beach. Scuro was nowhere in sight. “Alright Lupo,” he asked, “Which way did Scuro head off to?” Lupo pointed towards a seaside restaurant. Aaron groaned. Taking Lupo with him, he peered inside, still not spotting the demonic little creature. Suddenly, there was a small tug on his pant leg, and Aaron looked down to see Scuro smiling mischievously at him.

“What the heck did you do?!” Aaron whispered to Scuro as he pulled the Pokémon out of the restaurant. Scuro, still smiling, held out a small card. Aaron snatched it out of Scuro’s claws. On it was a picture of a large, yellow dog. “Raikou, the Thunder Pokémon,” it read. This looks exactly like the card I got from the legendaries! Aaron thought, So there really were more people…

“Scuro!” He said, “Where did you get this card from?” Scuro pointed into the restaurant at a small booth. Inside it was none other than the Spivey kid. Aaron groaned lightly. The Spivey kid, he thought, why am I not surprised?

“Listen,” he told Scuro, “Wherever you got this card from, you need to put it back. Got it?” Scuro nodded, but didn’t move. “You need to put this back NOW,” Aaron said through his teeth, “Before that kid realizes that it’s missing.” He looked to see the Spivey kid walking directly towards them. Aaron groaned once more.

“Great going, Scuro,” Aaron muttered under his breath, “We are gonna be dead.”

Last edited:

Zelby477477

i'm gay
Jade Mulligan
I walked quickly to the entrance of Sunyshore. A man dressed in a suit gruffly asked "Are you passing through or do you have a ticket to see the show?" I whip a ticket out of my pocket and hand it to him. Banditty twitchs with excitment besides me. "Ma-WILE?" "Hahaha! Yes of course you can get on my shoulder to watch!" She claps her hands. I walk through the dense crowd searching for a good view. Banditty hops on my shoulder pointing to different spots that are open. I sit in the front row. All of a sudden Flint yells "Jade! My girl!" Flint tried to hit on me ALOT! "Thanks Flint!" I said smiling. He winked and said "I'm winning this for you!" I rolled my eyes. Even though it was sweet Flint was just a friend! "Go Houndoom!" Flint cried. "Go Raichu!" Volkner said calmly. The something crazy happened. The battle that was going on seemed to have stopped, and all the people froze in their seats. The legendaries Ho-oh, Mew,and Lugia appeared. The look-a- like Ho-oh says,
“You must find the legendaries that you have chosen, and bring them to New Moon Island.” Then cards fly out of what is Ho-oh’s mouth, you grab one, and it says "Latias". Then Mew says,
"Mewtwo is trying to take over the world. We need you amazing people to get these legendaries to help fight off Mewtwo, because he has cloned Pokemon as his slaves. You have been chosen because of your astounding skills with Pokémon. We need you to do this for the sake of human kind." The Lugia starts up where Mew left off.
"Yes, and remember, the fate of the world lies in all of your hands. You may meet many new friends and have great experiences. You might do things you’ve never done before and see things you’ve never seen before we cannot say anymore, and remember what we said; the fate of the world lies in your hands." The legendaries fade away in the sky and the battle comes to speed. I notice a couple other kids holding cards. But many people don't seem to notice. Not even Flint or Volkner have a card! The I realized i would have to go to the Hoenn region! I groaned. That one kid, Gyan Spivey, had a card. I ran to catch up with him. Maybe he had a clue as to what this was about?

Last edited:

Team Brushfire

A duck I am.... Not.
Yunari: *wakes up after a long nap* (I had a long ride here on Tropius, so..I was tired) Wha..? Who won the match? Darn me for falling asleep...Why didn't you wake me up, Mortix?....Mortix? *looks at MOrtix, who is sleeping next to me* *Sweatdrops* oh...thats why. Hey... Whats this? *picks up card with picture of Kyogre on it* Ooh! Hey MOrtix! Wake up and check this cool card out! See? Its a Kyogre! I heard that this is a really rare Pokemon! Its so cool!.....Why is my name on it!? Is someone stalking me or something?...no... That would never happen, I travel too much! It looks like theres some Coordinates written in Unown letters on the back! Neat! I bet I can find this Pokemon if I solve the coordinates! I live treasure hunts! *Yells out loud* Hey! Anyone else find any cards? I got one! ^^

Mierna

Mierna Nessa Locke

For a Pokemon of legend, at least it can be both powerful and beautiful at the same time. Mierna commented on the card showing Suicune's picture.

After that bright light had disappeared, the stadium surprisingly remained calm, even after the events were finished. Could the people have not witnessed the light? Mierna walked around the city to process what had just happened. When the light came, there was someone speaking. While she was too focused on shielding her eyes from the light, Mierna was able to hear some parts of the message, something about Mewtwo and evil and finding a Pokemon of legend. That explained Suicune's card.

So I guess it's Suicune that I have to find? Tough. The trainer thought. But the thought came to her, if she was asked to find a Pokemon of legend, surely there would be other trainers who were asked the same?

Spivey. Gyan Spivey. Mierna recalled the name of that trainer. He was the son of the Spivey Corporation, who hosted the annual Sunyshore event. If that light occurred here, then maybe he would know something about this? Most likely.

Mierna was off to find this trainer. Searching Sunyshore shouldn't be too much of a problem.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
"AHHH!!!!! TOO MUCH GYARADOS!" yelled Bob. He was riding S, fighting a whole platoon of Gyrados. "O.K. fine you want to play like that? Go, Z, D, and B! Attack!!!!"

Three pokemon came out of Bob's pokeballs. they instantly started to attack them, even faster then instant ramen. In a few hours, they beat they gyarados. But, a whirlpool started.

"WTH????? Everyone, get on D!!!" and everyone obeyed. "ttack in the Center!" they did, but a gyarados the size of 19 Gyarados is height came out.

"Holy Crud, AWSOME SAUCE!!! ATTACK!!!!" Bob was thrilled now. everyone attacked, and the battle did not end for three days. (thats how long ima stay off serebii.)

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
My post time
Bill Darius

Bill was just enjoying a good rest from all the treasure hunting that he did, what better way than to watch a few battles? After all, he enjoyed them as much as the next trainer. The red haired teen looked around and felt a strange power coming throughout the surroundings. Bill looked around and saw nothing. Suddenly, everyone around him was still, not moving, not talking not anything. Bill wondered why, that was until he looked up into the sky. Three legendary pokemon occupied the sky, the first was the mother of all pokemon, Mew. The second was the father of the Legendary Birds, Lugia. The third was the mother of the Legendary Beasts, Ho-oh. The rainbow bird legendary flew up above the trainers and yelled, “You must find the legendaries that you have been chosen, and bring them to New Moon Island.”

New moon Island hmm? If I remember correctly that is the legendary island where Cressila lives. Bill thought to himself. Suddenly, Ho-oh widened her jaws and cards started flying out of her mouth. One card found its way to Bill. Bill looked at the card and it read "Dialga". Dialga, the time pokemon. How long has it been old friend? Three maybe four months? I can't wait to see you again.

Suddenly, Mew called forth amongst the sky, "Mewtwo is trying to take over the world. We need you amazing people to get these legendaries to help fight off Mewtwo, because he has cloned Pokemon as his slaves. You have been chosen because of your astounding skills with Pokémon. We need you to do this for the sakes of human kind."

The lugia continued, "Yes, and remember, the fate of the world lies in all of your hands. You may meet many new friends and have great experiences. You might do things you’ve never done before and see things you’ve never seen before we cannot say anymore, and remember what we said; the fate of the world lies in your hands." Ah, why do I get myself into these sort of things? Next thing I know, someone I met in another RPG might come here and I might not even recognize them. Bill looked at the card again. Dialga was illusive, Bill knew that much, but Dialga was a good friend, perhaps even understandable. Bill packed up his things and headed for Canalave City first. If any record exists about Dialga the library in Canalave City is the best. All he had to do was head on.

Zelby477477

i'm gay
CYberblaziken said:
New moon Island hmm? If I remember correctly that is the legendary island where Cressila lives
((OCC: Darkrai is on New Moon Island! Cressila lives at Full Moon Island.))
Jade Mulligan
As I was running I realized maybe Gyan didn't know and I wasn't supposed to tell anyone. What if that wasn't a card, but a restraunt menu or a Dollar Bill? I also didn't know much about Latias, he probably didn't either, if he had the card... And he probably didn't know more then I did... I slowed down. The card seemed to grow heavy in my pocket. I stood still for a second and realized there was no time to waste. So I ran after Gyan, knowing that this could be my only hope at figuring this out. I noticed a girl running after him too. Hmm.... Maybe a fan? She snickered to herself, "He's probably gonna think I want to battle him!"

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
((OCC: Darkrai is on New Moon Island! Cressila lives at Full Moon Island.))

uh i just came to check the posts... but i read this, and if you read my first post, i said, that D is too lazy to reach Newmoon, so we were going to take camp at Fullmoon. Oh and another thing. Z-gon? if i may, can i help the person who's getting Cressilia chatch her, if there is someone who wants to?

Team Brushfire

A duck I am.... Not.
*walking away from Sunyshore, looking at card* So...I'm supposed to find this pokemon... then catch it. Okay, that sounds easy enough.....Where do I find it?...any Idea Mortix?

Mortix: *shakes head no*
Yunari: Were doomed.

Z-gon

Gotta move that gear
At pokefan: I haven't gotten there yet but this post will.

Gyan Spivey
As Gyan walked down the beach he saw some rustling in the bushes.
"Go Topps!" Gyan said as Topps the Hitmontop came out of his pokeball. The rustling got bigger then a Golduck flew out of the bushes, followed by a Rampardos.
Whoa that Golduck looks peculiar. Gyan thought. Whoa what's that?! as Gyan looked closer he could see that the Golduck's jewel instead of red it was white. The Rampardos charged at the Golduck and hit it directly. The Golduck flew but instead of hitting the ground it stood in the air.
That's weird. Gyan thought. The Golduck then used Psycho cut.
WHAT?! Gyan pondered. Then the Golduck started pounding on the Rampardos.
I think I'll catch this! Gyan thought.
"Hah that was no match for me!" Gyan thought the Golduck just said.
"Now I really will catch this pokemon! Go Topps use Rapid Spin!" Gyan commanded. Topps started spinning around faster.
"Huh?" Gyan was now sure he heard the Golduck talked.
"You can talk?!" Gyan screamed.
"Yes I can human now Hydro Pump!" Golduck said as huge amounts of water gushed from it's mouth. It hit Topps but just gave him more power. Now as a water spout, Topps charged at the Golduck. The Golduck just hit it with a Pyscho cut.
"Now use dig!" Gyan said. Topps drilled underground. "And earthquake!" the Golduck was shaken to the ground. "Come on up!" Gyan said. Topps appeared right under Golduck.
"Now go Premier ball!" Gyan said as he threw the special pokeball. It hit the Golduck in the head and a red beam got him. The ball kept on wiggling then it stopped.
"Cool come on out Golduck!" Gyan said.
"Gongratulations, you have been the only succsesful human to capture me." Golduck said.
"Thanks?" Gyan said.
"I think we will become some fast friends." Golduck said.
"Okay let's go get some food." Gyan said

They finally got there, and apperantly Golduck doesn't like pokeballs either. Gyan was looking around and he saw a red haired kid looking at him so Gyan wen't towards him.

OOC: @ Pokefan again, do you want to do the tag battle?

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
((OOC: Sheesh, you guys. Almost all of you are stalking Gyan right now. Just remember; it was my idea first. Or, at least, it was my idea to steal that idea... 0_o Anyways, sorry for the delay. Again.
@Z-gon: Oh… Hmm… well, editting my post. As for a tag battle, sure, but you’ll have to get Aaron’s attention again. Why? You’ll find out. Also, who are we battling? Eh, I guess I'll find out as well.
@Zelby477477 - Err... I know that CyberBlastoise is in this RP, but who's Cyberblazekin? 0_o
Meh, random comments of randomness. Ignore me. I haven't had my coffee today... ))
----------------------
Aaron Butler

Seeing the Spivey kid coming towards them from the beach, Aaron quickly concocted a plan.

“Ah, so you’re the famous Gyan Spivey!” He said quickly, walking up the trainer, “Allow me to introduce myself. The name’s Aaron.” He wiped some sand off his hand on a pant leg and shook the kid’s hand before he had time to say anything. “That’s my Quilava and partner from the beginning, Lupo,” he added, pointing to the Pokémon. Lupo smiled back innocently. “And that… creature,” he pointed to the Sneasel, “is Scuro.” Scuro bared its teeth in a large, demonic smile. Aaron shot a glare at the Pokémon.

“I wouldn’t get too close to him,” Aaron whispered into the Spivey kid’s ear, “He’s looony. But anyways…” He pulled out the boy’s card from his pocket and placed it into his hand. “Scuro… found this on the beach, and for some odd reason, he thinks it’s yours. Personally, I don’t see why a card like that would be all that important,” he added, “But then again, I wouldn’t know.” Lupo and Scuro smiled, fighting back laughs. Aaron shot two more glares at the mischievous creatures.

There was a moment of akward silence as Aaron returned Scuro to his Poke Ball.

“By the way,” he added, “I noticed that card had a picture of Raikou on it. If you’re looking for a legendary like that, you may as well just forget it. I’ve heard that Raikou likes to roam around both the Kanto and Johto regions, and since it doesn’t have a permanent home, you’d have to be pretty lucky to see it.” He took a few steps toward the ocean.

“The thing is,” he continued, mostly talking to himself this time, “it’s a pretty far trip to Johto. I mean, there are some boats leaving from Canalave, but even then, it’s a pretty long voyage. I guess you could always Surf or Fly there, but I’m sure it would take the same about of time…” He turned around to face the Spivey kid, not seeing the young girl running near him.

There were two distinct cries as the two collided. “Aw man,” Aaron quickly apologized, “Here, lemme help you.” He helped the girl up. She had long black hair and green eyes. Aaron did a double-take.

“Heeeeeyyy…” Aaron said, completely forgetting the Spivey kids existence, “Err, sorry about that. Hehe… yeah. Guess I should have been watching where I was going.” He chuckled, immediately cursing himself in his mind. Lupo smiled, patting the back of Aaron’s leg and walking away. Aaron shot yet another glare at him. That was Lupo for you. He always had your back.

Turning back to the girl, he noticed a small, rectangular piece of paper sticking out of her pocket. Another card? Aaron wasn’t sure. Maybe she’s another card-bearer, he thought happily, Looks like luck is finally on my side.

“Were you at the stadium today?” Aaron inquired, “I heard something about a bunch of legendary Pokémon, and cards falling from the sky.” He crossed his arms, smiling knowingly. “You wouldn’t happen to know about that, would you?”

Zelby477477

i'm gay
She blushed a deep red as she collided with him. "I'm sorry!!" she said quietly, still embaressed. Banditty, my mawile, chuckled besides me. She just snickers some more. I death glare at her. “Were you at the stadium today?” Aaron inquired, “I heard something about a bunch of legendary Pokémon, and cards falling from the sky.” He crossed his i arms, smiling knowingly. “You wouldn’t happen to know about that, would you?” "Yes i was! And yes..." she said taking out her card with Latias. "I do have a card! Its a Latias. I don't know much about her, so i was thinking of going to Canalave! They have a Library and boats." Banditty was talking feverently to the kid's Quilava. Both had forgotten Gyan besdies them. He was proably talking, but she didnt notice. "Want to go to Canalave with me?"

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
((OOC: @Z-gon: Err... forgot to ask last time, but what exactly is "the" tag battle? It sounds exciting... ;) ))
------------------
Aaron Butler

The girl blushed as she apologized for running into him. She seemed quiet, but when Aaron asked her about the stadium, she quickly opened up.

“Yes, I was!” She answered, “And yes…” she grabbed the card from her pocket, “I do have a card! It’s a Latias. I don’t know much about her, so I was thinking of going to Canalave! They have a library and boats.” Her gaze turned, and Aaron followed it. The girl’s Mawile was talking to Lupo. They were at peace… at least, Aaron knew, for now. Lupo smiled innocently; the kind of thing he usually did before attempting something utterly idiotic.

“Want to go to Canalave with me?” The girl asked. Aaron almost jumped for joy, if not for the fact that there were people watching him.

“Sure!” He replied happily, “I was about to go there, anyways.” He grabbed the card out of his pocket and flipped it, showing a picture of the green dragon on its front.

“As you now know, I was at the stadium today as well. My card has a Rayquaza on it. I think those two legends are both from the Hoenn region.” He knew Rayquaza was from Hoenn, but as for Latias… well, he didn’t actually know. But he wasn’t about to tell anyone that.

“By the way, my name’s Aaron. Over there’s my pal Lupo,” he pointed at his Quilava. “He’s been my partner through thick and thin. But I believe I never got your name, or your Mawile’s, either.”

Realizing now that the Spivey kid was still among them, he turned to see the poor boy standing awkwardly near then, listening to their conversation. He had a strangely-colored Golduck standing next to him.

“Anyways,” he said, turning back to the girl, “If we’re going to Canalave together, you should probably meet the team.” He had returned all his Pokémon only a few moments ago, but that was during a crisis situation. It was safe for him to leave them out to wreak havoc now. Grabbing all five of his Poke Balls, he threw them into the air and released all his Pokémon once more. They all appeared – Umbreon, Sneasel, Furret, and Lanturn – in the same fashion as before. Aaron listed off their names – Ombra, Scuro, Stella, and Oceano – to the two trainers.

As the Pokémon played, a though reached Aaron’s mind. Why not invite the Spivey kid as well? Truth-be-told, he was a strong trainer. But Aaron hadn’t checked with the girl about asking him to join. And he definitely wasn’t Aaron’s favorite person in the world.

Social etiquette won against favoritism.

“Listen,” Aaron said, turning to the Spivey kid, “Gyan, right? Why don’t you come along with us? If you’re looking for Raikou, then you’re going to want to head to Johto. And since Canalave’s got a few boats running in-between the regions, you’ll probably wind up their anyways. Well, what do you say?” He directed this last sentence at both of the trainers, even though he knew the girl would be tagging along.