• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Lethal Vector PG 13 Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Pokémon Lethal Vector
The time of the world’s destruction has been coming for a long time after The darkness of the world manifested thru Unova it went thru the world. From Unova to Kanjo then Hoeen then Sinnoh and trying for Kalos. Four Pokemon Mewtwo Rayquaza Kyurem and Darkria took command of each of the regions then those four expanded their command by doing there best to turn those places to hell
Kyurem has frozen Unova Mewtwo destroyed Kanto and Johto Rayquaza raining hell on Hoenn and Darkria submerging Sinnoh in darkness. They called the lands that have been taken over by the dark legendaries the Lethal Vectors but Kalos is the only safe haven in this chaos because of no existent threats that dwell there.
The Pokémon there have been making plans to retake the other regions from the Darkness have been working and they began thinking of how until a bunch of heroes appeared wanting to defeat the threats. The heroes that came to save the world were not the strongest or the brightest but they all know that they can defeat the opponents infront of them cause to take Sactenty and bring Peace and Safety back to the world The Heroes took Oath to kill or imprison Kyurem Rayquaza Mewtwo and Darkria.
They also plotted the order to retake the lands first they would go attack Sinnoh then Unova then Hoeen and Kanjo (Kanto and Johto) last. Have I already said that these heroes where Pokemon not humans. Although they knew that they might give their lives to take back the world.
Rules:
All serebii rules apply hear
Only 1 character (exception to this rule if your Pokémon is a Minum and needs a Plusle teammate or Volbeat and Illusume
If we get a complaint from a mod I shall warn then ban if it persists whoever is the cause
Please be respectable to other members
Also if the thread is closed do not BS at people who got it cause if you do I will Ban you if we get restarted
You can be any known Pokémon but no Legenderies that includes Latios and Latias Entei and other Pokémon like that
Also your backstory and personality must be at a hundred words or more due to rules
Also if you’re Pokémon turns into a mega evolution please tell me in your other section.
Registration
Name:
Pokémon:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Your moves:
Sample of roleplay(2-4 sentences):
Other (anything I should know):
I will post my Charecter later if u want to talk about the Rp please do it in your VM or in others in the Rp​

Last edited:

Raasikh22

I LOVE SHINIES!!!
Not bad swampert

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Really? After all my lecturing about word counts and plot lengths you still fail to follow them. Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.