1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Let's Go Battle League

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by BugCatcher6, Nov 24, 2018.

1. BugCatcher6

BugCatcher6 Active Member

Hello again. It has been awhile since I have posted, or tried starting a league. It definitely looks like league activity has slowed down. It is awesome that the Pixel Dream League is still going strong.

So onto my league idea.

This league is going to use the battle formats in Pokemon Let's Go. To start out we will be using the Normal format. With this format all battles will be limited to level 50 and will have all AVs removed.

For the start of the league the format will be similar to Master Trainer battles, meaning Venusaur Vs Venusaur or Rapidash Vs Rapidash, etc.

To start the league out I will not be looking for gym leaders or Master Trainers. I am going to start out with a few groups and have a tournament for each group. The winner of the tournament will become the Master Trainer for that group. After the tournament anyone will be free to challenge the Master Trainer. If you lose to the Master Trainer you won't be able to challenge again for 24 hours.

To start out only the following leagues and groups will be available.

Starter League
    • Pikachu - Partner Pikachu only
    • Eevee - Partner Eevee only
    • Venusaur
    • Charizard
    • Blastoise

Privy League
    • Rattata
    • Farfetch'd
    • Mew
    • Persian - Alola or Kanto

Team League
    • Singles
    • Doubles
    To sign up please provide the following information.

Switch Nickname:
    Switch FC:
    Group interested in:

Switch Nickname: Buzz
    Switch FC: SW-0457-9931-8206
    Group interested in: Eevee, Rattata, Singles, and Doubles

2. BugCatcher6

Save for league posting

3. BugCatcher6

save for league posting 2