• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Let's Go Battle League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BugCatcher6

Hello again. It has been awhile since I have posted, or tried starting a league. It definitely looks like league activity has slowed down. It is awesome that the Pixel Dream League is still going strong.

So onto my league idea.

This league is going to use the battle formats in Pokemon Let's Go. To start out we will be using the Normal format. With this format all battles will be limited to level 50 and will have all AVs removed.

For the start of the league the format will be similar to Master Trainer battles, meaning Venusaur Vs Venusaur or Rapidash Vs Rapidash, etc.

To start the league out I will not be looking for gym leaders or Master Trainers. I am going to start out with a few groups and have a tournament for each group. The winner of the tournament will become the Master Trainer for that group. After the tournament anyone will be free to challenge the Master Trainer. If you lose to the Master Trainer you won't be able to challenge again for 24 hours.

To start out only the following leagues and groups will be available.

Starter League
  • Pikachu - Partner Pikachu only
  • Eevee - Partner Eevee only
  • Venusaur
  • Charizard
  • Blastoise

Privy League
  • Rattata
  • Farfetch'd
  • Mew
  • Persian - Alola or Kanto

Team League
  • Singles
  • Doubles
To sign up please provide the following information.

Switch Nickname:
Switch FC:
Group interested in:

Switch Nickname: Buzz
Switch FC: SW-0457-9931-8206
Group interested in: Eevee, Rattata, Singles, and Doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.