• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Let's Go Johto?

Midni9htSnyper

Hey guys, just curious what Pokefans speculate about the future of the "Let's Go" series after Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee. As we know, it is a remake which is a practice The Poke Company started generations ago.

So far:

1) Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green
2) Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver
3) Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
4) Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee

what do you guys think about the next one?

Will they go back to where they left off of with ORAS and make Gen 4 remakes?
Or will they start from scratch again with the Let's Go series, and make a

5) Pokemon Let's Go Cyndaquil/Totodile?

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Let's Go Togepi and Let's Go Pichu. Cause wynaut? Also coincidentally, if they allow it, those two Pokemon can evolve by happiness and then by stones. Also Marill is a good choice.

Also I think a lot of fans angry with Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee will actually be happy with Let's Go Johto because much of their complaining is either the lack of wild battles, which I sort of don't mind now, and that it's Kanto-catering. However, Johto doesn't get enough attention and it's never really gotten a 3D remake so I think even hardcore Pokemon fans might be intrigued by that.

As for other future generations, that might actually be a little tough to see not neccsarily which Pokemon, but which cute/action-packed Pokemon best represents each generation that GameFreak thinks casual kids can adore and smile in excitement.

Kanto - Let's Go Eevee/Let's Go Pikachu
Johto - Let's Go Togepi/ Let's Go Pichu
Hoenn - Let's Go Plusle/Let's Go Minun?
Sinnoh - Let's Go Riolu/Let's Go Munchlax? Gible?
Unova - Let's Go Zorua/Let's Go Axew
Kalos - Let's Go Noibat?/Let's Go Espurr?
Alola - Let's Go Mimikyu/Let's Go Rockenruff

Last edited:

Nockturne

I think if Let's Go is successful enough they'll start doing both as standard parts of generational cycles. As in we'll get traditional remakes and GO integrated remakes every gen, or maybe they'll alternate them or something, so to answer the question I think we'll get Gen remakes before another LG game. I don't see this as an either/or type of situation, if they can get away with selling both they will. GameFreak has never been shy about squeezing every last penny out of the fanbase, not that I'm framing that as a bad thing I'm just saying they can be shameless.

NeoDude-5000

I think more Let's Go games will come out depending on how well Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee do and the ongoing support of Pokemon GO. If there were to be a Johto Let's Go game I would also say they would centre around Pichu and Togepi.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I think more Let's Go games will come out depending on how well Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee do and the ongoing support of Pokemon GO. If there were to be a Johto Let's Go game I would also say they would centre around Pichu and Togepi.
Funny thing is. Gold, one of the three protagonists of Pokemon Adventures GSC arc, owns both a Pichu and Togepi. What's even more funny is that Gold's predeccesor, Red, owns both a Pikachu and a Eevee.

oSqDM.png

Gold's Togepi, Togebo.