• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Let's GO Pikachu/Eevee HELP THREAD

Drizzle_Me_This!

Being a Firework
With the introduction of candies and AV's, does this mean NFE and weaker single stage Pokémon now have viability for a playthrough? I would love to run through Kanto with a Cubone, Farfetch'd and Dragonair on my team unless NPCs also have powered up Pokémon.

KalosChampion

Use the Poké Flute you got from Mr Fuji to wake up the Snorlax that's sleeping at Celadon City. Defeat it then catch it so that you can advance to Cycling Road. Then you should be able to get to Fuchsia City for another Gym Badge.
Wait I haven’t even gotten erica’s Gym badge yet. I couldn’t figure out how to get to the gym lol

KalosChampion

Also I thought that Eevee couldn’t evolve but then I took my fire stone to evolve Vulpix and it said it was compatible with Eevee

BCVM22

The partner Pokémon can't evolve. If you try and give your partner an evolution stone, you'll get a bit of text saying he/she rejects it.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
How do I get more berries to catch Pokémon?
I think one way is to catch Pokémon. The other way is to find items in the overworld where Pikachu/Eevee will wag its tail. The yellow flowers in Route 17 contain Razz Berries. In Cerulean Cave, you can find Golden Razz Berries, Nanab Berries and Pinap Berries.

jsinher3

Hello, can someone help me with all the pokemon that need to be traded to evolve I have them all just need a friend to trade them to and trade them back so I can complete my pokedex.

Devars

Sorry, antoher question. How can I get a shiny Fossil pokemon? Can a fosil come out shine whne it gets revitalized? sema question with their respective candies...

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Sorry, antoher question. How can I get a shiny Fossil pokemon? Can a fosil come out shine whne it gets revitalized? sema question with their respective candies...
You can get Fossil Pokémon as shiny. You can just save before reviving the fossil and reset for it.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
does anyone have a bellsprout for trade? I have lets go pikachu, and I'm at 149/150 in my pokedex. I only need bellsprout. I can offer LG pikachu exclusives PM me.

They should be able to respawn in the craters at Mt. Moon at the start of a new day. If you can't, then did you change the time of your Switch to another time? I think that if you change the system time of your Switch then you won't be able to trigger time-based events until the end of the following day you loaded the save since changing the time.

I don't know what is happening. I never changed the time on my switch but the daily events are strange.
I deafeated green 35 hours ago and she still doesn't appear by the bike shop in cerulean :(

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Does anyone know which pokémon besides Pikachu & Eevee are considered "cute" in order to get into the Celadon gym?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I don't know what is happening. I never changed the time on my switch but the daily events are strange.
I deafeated green 35 hours ago and she still doesn't appear by the bike shop in cerulean :(
Yeah. I don’t really know what’s going on. But I still have a feeling something’s wrong with the Switch time or the battery.
Does anyone know which pokémon besides Pikachu & Eevee are considered "cute" in order to get into the Celadon gym?
I heard that Kadabra is one of them but I don’t really know much else about that.

Yeah. I don’t really know what’s going on. But I still have a feeling something’s wrong with the Switch time or the battery.

I heard that Kadabra is one of them but I don’t really know much else about that.

I don't know if this has something to do, but I'm brazillian and my Eshop acount is canadian because by the time I got my console there wasn't a brazillian e-shop (Even today there isn't one, but Nintendo created an oline shop where one can buy codes for downloading games.)
So my e-shop is canadian but the switch clock is set to my local time. In 3DS there wasn't any problem, games usually took in acount the console time, but this is the only thing I could think about this issue...

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I don't know if this has something to do, but I'm brazillian and my Eshop acount is canadian because by the time I got my console there wasn't a brazillian e-shop (Even today there isn't one, but Nintendo created an oline shop where one can buy codes for downloading games.)
So my e-shop is canadian but the switch clock is set to my local time. In 3DS there wasn't any problem, games usually took in acount the console time, but this is the only thing I could think about this issue...
Yeah I don't know if that is ever the case since LGPE are pretty new games and I don't exactly know how the time works. I know the game clock of the 3DS games is based off the console clock but I'm not sure if that's the case for LGPE.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Can you still transfer Pokémon and receive the Mystery Box before arriving to Fuschia City to access the GO park?
No, because you must transfer Pokémon from Pokémon GO to GO Park to receive the Mystery Box in Pokémon GO, you won't be able to get the Mystery Box until you reach GO Park at Fuchsia City.

Ariki

How many Pokemon do I need to send to Oak to get species specific candy e.g. do i need to send 25 Pidgey? 30 Pidgey?