• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Let's GO Pikachu/Eevee HELP THREAD

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Can someone check to see if you can reset for a better Speed IV in Go Park?

I think you probably can, but I want confirmation.

Kibbles

The EXP Share is unused in LGPE. There is no legitimate way to obtain it in-game.

Have we been playing the same game? The Exp. share is certainly in LGPE. All Pokémon on your team receive experience after an enemy Pokémon is defeated. One of the pre-release Nintendo Treehouses said that it would be on by default, but would be able to be turned off for individual Pokémon. This doesn’t appear to have been correct from what I can see so far.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Have we been playing the same game? The Exp. share is certainly in LGPE. All Pokémon on your team receive experience after an enemy Pokémon is defeated. One of the pre-release Nintendo Treehouses said that it would be on by default, but would be able to be turned off for individual Pokémon. This doesn’t appear to have been correct from what I can see so far.
You don’t see it in the bag. But its effect still remains. The information provided in the Nintendo Treehouse has been proven incorrect.

ShinyCharm

Does anyone know if it's possible to see what pokemon teams you have in the Hall of Fame? I have a challenge for myself to catch a team of only shinies, train them up and defeat the Elite Four. So it would be cool to know if the feature is still in these games.

Also how can I check what master titles I have obtained?

BCVM22

Your trainer titles can be changed (and checked, I assume) at the Game Freak offices in Celadon City.

Li_Syaoran

Some tips on Catch Combo? I tried to find a shiny Mankey, but I only came to 15 before the Catch Combon broke because of a Mankey escaped ...

Is it easier to capture Pokémon in handheld mode?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Some tips on Catch Combo? I tried to find a shiny Mankey, but I only came to 15 before the Catch Combon broke because of a Mankey escaped ...

Save up on Razz Berries and Ultra Balls and use them if a Pokémon is difficult to catch as from the circle around the Pokémon is yellow with a tint of red to a red circle. This is to lessen the chances of the Pokémon escaping and to help you build your chain against a Pokémon that's difficult to capture.

If you don't want to use motion controls to capture Pokémon, handheld mode is definitely easier for you. All you have to do is to time the A button press at the right time to throw the Poké Ball.

Sαpphire

Johto Champion

It’s up to individual experience, but I personally found it far easier to catch in handheld mode, yes.

ShinyCharm

Your trainer titles can be changed (and checked, I assume) at the Game Freak offices in Celadon City.
Thanks for the help mate! :)

I've still been searching around for NPCs or options in the menu to access the Hall of Fame. Does anyone knows about that feature?

3436screenshot1.png

This is what I remember it look like in Pokemon Emerald.

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this question but I will try here first. I am wondering what is a good moveset for the Pikachu starter in Let's go Pikachu? I have an adamant nature and was wondering if that is a good nature to keep? I like to focus on offensive stats and was just wondering if this would be a good nature to keep or should you focus more on special attack with pikachu?

KalosChampion

Hey guys I’m in vermillion city and my team is Eevee, Vulpix, jigglypuff, clefairy, and bellsprout. Somehow they are all level 20 or below and it has been hard to get them trained. can somebody help me?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
What do you mean by chaining them to do a combo?
You catch the same Pokémon all over again without catching another species of Pokémon, having one escape and run away or closing the game.

Devars

Hey guys, quick question. So candies improve AV's, yeah, but, is there a limit of candies that can be given to a Pokemon? I mena, if i give my Eevee 200 Quick candies, then the other stats can't be fed up? OR every stat can be maxed? Thanks