• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Let's GO Pikachu/Eevee HELP THREAD

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I messed up the Articuno, Zapdos, And Mewtwo Battles before catching them. Do they respawn?

VitaoA7x

Hey guys, I'm looking for a Perfect IV, Modest Pidgey. How do I know it's max CP knowing that the Max Cp is calculated by being beneficiary to the highest stats and hindering the lowest stats? Thanks alot!

Raro

What's the ideal nature for the starter Eevee?

I've read that Physical (Jolly/Adamant) were generally preferred, however most of Eevee's special moves are Special Attack Based?

Mizumanta

What's the ideal nature for the starter Eevee?

I've read that Physical (Jolly/Adamant) were generally preferred, however most of Eevee's special moves are Special Attack Based?
It is about 50/50

Most move tutor moves are special. The fire and grass ones are physical. Additionally, its natural moves like take down and double edge are physical, and veevee voley is physical.

I got a naughty natured female and kept it because it’s female. Attack stats work well for eevee.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I don't know if i should ask this here or the Discovery thread.

Are the the Master Trainers of Version exclusive pokemon in both games?

or is the Grimer trainer only in Lets Go Pikachu, for example?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~

I believe all of them are in both games so I think there’s no exclusive Master Trainer.

BCVM22

Completely identical across both versions.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
(Possible spoilers) Can anyone help me with the Silph Co. building that Team Rocket has taken over. I need to know how to use the teleporters that led me to both where your rival is in, I think Floor 7 (7 F.) and how to get to Giovonni on Floor 11 (11 F.).

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
(Possible spoilers) Can anyone help me with the Silph Co. building that Team Rocket has taken over. I need to know how to use the teleporters that led me to both where your rival is in, I think Floor 7 (7 F.) and how to get to Giovonni on Floor 11 (11 F.).
The port on the third floor, the left room with two scientists(?) in it, leads you where Archer and Trace are. Once you reach them, the next port will summon you to the President's Room.

BLCK_CRYSTL

Looking to trade Pokemon to complete my dex. Need the evolution by trade mons (Golem, Gengar, ect.) need someone to trade me and trade back to complete dex. If you are play Lets Go Eevee I also need the exclusive and I will do the same for you

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Hi everyone. I wanted to know what the tiers were for the catch item rewards. I am 303 captures so I wanted to see where I stand. On Serebii, it shows ?? On each tier but I remember them having a number.

kamineko23

Hi! I need help for happiness/friendship mechanic in this game. Does taking the Pokémon to a stroll in Poké Ball Plus increases its happiness? What else should I do to increase my party's happiness?

Devars

Hi! I need help for happiness/friendship mechanic in this game. Does taking the Pokémon to a stroll in Poké Ball Plus increases its happiness? What else should I do to increase my party's happiness?
Taking them out of the pokeball and talking to them increases their happiness a lot

Devars

I believe that also increases the happines, but in-game experiences are, in my ecperience, more effective

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
So I started a new file. I wanted to know what to do if I ran out of PokeBalls before even completing Viridian Forest. I probably have 20 PokeBalls left in trainer battles.

I just want to catch ALOT of Pokemon very early game. But i also dont want to over level my Pokemon when I eventually do face Brock but i might be too underleveled with no PokeBalls or money.

Is there any way to get more PokeBalls? I have a 32 catch combo.

BCVM22

You'll get Poké Balls from battling trainers in the early going and they're found in the overworld a fair bit as well.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hey guys, I had a question, is there any use to Pikachu's gifts he gives you throughout the game or are they just sell items.