• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Let's GO Pikachu/Eevee HELP THREAD

BCVM22

It will almost certainly integrate with your existing Bank subscription - it will remain $5/year or close to it (depending on how much more complex the Switch requires the operations to be), but that’s the $5/year you’re already paying to use the service on your 3DS, not an additional $5.

That is why you’re paying for the service in the first place - to cover upkeep and operation on the cloud servers.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
I wouldn't be surprised if the Switch Online annual fee covers Bank. I suppose I also wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't, though.

BCVM22

My gut feeling is that Bank’s annual fee will remain separate, but it’s not out of the question that your first point ends up being right. Simply no way to be sure until they start making the Bank infrastructure available for the Switch.

Anyone else notice that the higher your catch chain the better the IVs of a Pokémon are? I only noticed as I started chaining Vulpix and I’m at 100 chain and a lot of the recent ones have like 4 or 5 perfect IVs...

Galgo

I need help. As in....I need a trade partner. There’s some trades I’d like to carry on and two trade evolutions I’d like to obtain. My former trade partner said he’s too busy nowadays and can’t play as often as he likes. I need a trade partner who has the Let’s Go Eevee version, because I have the Let’s Go Pikachu version. Here are the trades and trade evolutions I’d like to obtain:
Trade Evolutions:
1. Machoke>Machamp
2. Alolan Graveler>Alolan Golem
Trades:
1. Alolan Grimer for Alolan Meowth
2. Muk for Weezing
And that’s all, at least for now. Does anyone would like to help me? If you do, I’d like to add you as a Friend. My Switch Friend Code is SW-3178-3580-4518. Also, when we trade, we’ll use the code Eevee-Pidgey-Jigglypuff. My in-game player name is Laila. Thanks in advance.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
anyone gone to Target to get the shiny Pikachu/Eevee yet? is it possible to soft reset for natures? Mew wasn't, so I would guess no, but confirmation would be great.

c1234

Trainer Since '98
anyone gone to Target to get the shiny Pikachu/Eevee yet? is it possible to soft reset for natures? Mew wasn't, so I would guess no, but confirmation would be great.

I might go to Target today. If I do, I'll edit this post.

Just got one of the movie mewtwos and I’m wondering if anyone else has gotten one too?

Do they come pre candied? I know it was supposed to be super powerful and whatnot but I am just curious (and paranoid) due to hacked mons usually being fully candied lol

Doomnaic

Jeff 22 yes I would be willing to help out I also need help as well with some trade evolutions and if you have pikachu version I have an extra vulpix and meowth for a grimer aloan

shadowF

When you transfer a Pokemon from Pokemon Go to Let's Go, what does the trainer ID say? does it say the name you have in Pokemon Go as the original trainer's Pokemon or does it act like a new Pokemon you just cached?