• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Let's GO Pikachu/Eevee HELP THREAD

Ghost94

Going through Go to make room. When I transfer to Let's Go, will I be able to change nicknames?
Yes, because you will have to capture the Pokémon you transfer in the Go Park.

Can someone please help me with co-op mode?

My sons were playing together. They had enabled co op mode and have been playing together for a few weeks without problem, just adding the second player by shaking the second controller. All of a sudden they’ve pressed something and the green coop icon has disappeared and I don’t know how to get it back.

It’s not a problem with the controller as when I switch it to my user the icon is back there and two players can play without problems. It’s just missing when I go into my sons’ user. I’ve tried pressing buttons and the second controller wakes up but can’t get the icon to reappear or the support trainer to come up.

Any suggestions? They were more than halfway through the game so I’d rather they not have to restart it al to get the second player active again.

thank you!

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Can someone please help me with co-op mode?

My sons were playing together. They had enabled co op mode and have been playing together for a few weeks without problem, just adding the second player by shaking the second controller. All of a sudden they’ve pressed something and the green coop icon has disappeared and I don’t know how to get it back.

It’s not a problem with the controller as when I switch it to my user the icon is back there and two players can play without problems. It’s just missing when I go into my sons’ user. I’ve tried pressing buttons and the second controller wakes up but can’t get the icon to reappear or the support trainer to come up.

Any suggestions? They were more than halfway through the game so I’d rather they not have to restart it al to get the second player active again.

thank you!
Pokémon Let's Go can ONLY use Joy-con controllers, and the Pokéball Plus. Check if both Joy-con controllers are charged, and are on. Remember to press a button to wake up the controller first, and give it a few seconds for it to connect to the Switch.

Pokémon Go Park is one of a few areas in the game where you can not call for the "support player", I believe there are other areas, but I don't know where they are. In Battles where you are fighting 2 NPCs, the "support player" is removed for that battle.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Probably a dumb question but can the alolan marowak from in game trades re learn shadow bone?
Nope. Shadow Bone isn’t in the game at all so the only way you can get one is transferring it to SwSh.

BCVM22

Shinies are a dice with thousands of sides being rolled every time and only one number gives you the result you want.

You could get one tomorrow or continue not getting one for months. It’s based on probability, not time.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Shinies are a dice with thousands of sides being rolled every time and only one number gives you the result you want.

You could get one tomorrow or continue not getting one for months. It’s based on probability, not time.
Indeed, there are ways to get increased odds to get a shiny.. Actually Serebii has a Page on it! https://www.serebii.net/letsgopikachueevee/shinypokemon.shtml

At least with LGPE you can shiny check several Pokémon in a minute.

EDIT: Just to add, My last shiny was over 6 months ago, but then I haven't played LGPE for a while.

Ghost94

How does the player level up their pokemon, if wild pokemon battles aren't in Let's Go, Eevee?
The fastest way to level up your Pokémon is to catch combo Chansey in Cerulean Cave, but there are also trainer battles. The Elite Four can be rematched at will, gym leaders can be rematched once daily and Pokémon trainer Mina can be battled in Vermillion City once per day as well.