• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Let's GO Pikachu/Eevee RECENT HAPPENINGS Thread

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
So I've started my TPP run, and it's off to a pretty interesting start.

I haven't even set out towards Viridian, and I've already caught three pokemon, two of which a part of the final team, they all ran right up to me! That's good lore. lol

016.png
Bird Jesus - Lv. 6
032.png
The Fonz - Lv. 5
019.png
Jay Leno - Lv. 4

Genos

TTYD
Beat Sabrina for my 6th badge. Went on to complete Route 21 and 20.

I'll discover all that's inside the Pokemon Mansion. Including a key that unlocks Cinnabar Gym's front door.

Partner Pikachu lvl 64
Mew lvl 64
Blastoise lvl 62
Charizard lvl 62
Articuno lvl 61
Primeape lvl 63

Crobat_Curse

Recently defeated Sabrina, Blaine and Giovanni. They were all pretty easy, although I appreciated their updated rosters. I now intend to explore the Seafoam Islands to get the Ice Beam TM for Seadra and hopefully catch Articuno while I'm at it.

Team:
059.png
[Bravo] ♂ - 52: Flare Blitz, Play Rough, Dig, Crunch
123.png
[Exo] ♀ - 52: Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Wing Attack, Brick Break
028.png
[Whiplash] ♀ - 52: Swords Dance, Earthquake, Rock Slide, X-Scissor
117.png
[Crosshair] ♀ - 53: Scald, Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump, Toxic
108.png
[Slick] ♂ - 53: Thrash, Surf, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt
135.png
[Diode] ♀ - 52: Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Reflect, Light Screen
038-a.png
[Eureka] ♀ - 52: Ice Beam, Calm Mind, Dazzling Gleam, Dark Pulse

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Today, I beat Sabrina, Blaine, Giovanni, Elite Four and Trace. LGPE is probably in the top three out of all the main series I've played since '98 for my taste. Lance's fake introduction of Oak as Champion was a nice flashback to Red/Green. Certainly, LGPE's Kanto was the best one made up to date.

Connected GO to my Switch account and catching Pokémon I haven't seen so far.

036.png
- Lv. 59
133.png
- Lv. 57
009.png
- Lv. 57
078.png
- Lv. 57
012.png
- Lv. 57
026.png
- Lv. 57

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I may have to amend one of my rules for this TPP run.

I wanted to have to complete the story in 16 days, to match the original TPP run, but I work far too often to complete the game in 16 days. On the bright side, the run will last longer.

Right now, I'm being forced to take on Brock before moving onward, and since catching grinding is not allowed, this is going to be tough. Poison is going to come in very handy.

016.png
Bird Jesus - Lv. 8
032.png
The Fonz - Lv. 7
019.png
Jay Leno - Lv. 7

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
I've been grinding Smart and Mighty candy, I also caught a Charizard with an Adamant nature I am pleased with that.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
OMG! While hunting for Shiny Seel, I decided to take a break and get a few more Lures and I came across a Shiny Lapras! Nature was set for Timid, IV's are fine.

036.png
- Lv. 67
133.png
- Lv. 64
009.png
- Lv. 64
026.png
- Lv. 64
006.png
- Lv. 61
ojvjTXH.png
- Lv. 45

Spare:

078.png
- Lv. 62
012.png
- Lv. 57

Eduken

Changed my team to Blastoise, Venosaur, Pikachu, Charizard, Alola Muk and Alola Dugtrio to defeat Sabrina am in her gym now, after I dont if defeat Blaine and left Koga for later. Try to make a Chain to capture shiny and ended up with high levels

Flamer

Made it through Mt. Moon, defeating Jessie and James on the way, and to Cerulean City.

After healing up my team, I headed to the Gym to battle Misty. My two main Pokemon are Pikachu and Bulbasaur, so was expecting an easy win. Breezed through the 3 trainers on the way to her, but got a little cute with strategy in the battle against Misty herself. Should have just gone straight on the offensive with a few, but messed around with Light Screens and switching in Bulbasaur to use Sleep Powered. Worked well enough against her Psyduck, but Bulbasaur took quite a hit, so switch it for Pikachu. Pikachu was then KOed by Starmie, had to switch back to Bulbasaur, who was outsped and KOed too. Luckily Starmie was low on HP by that point, so was able to bring in my Shiny Pidgey who finished it off with a Quick Attack.

Way closer than it should have been, but walked away with a Cascade Badge. Next up, Nugget Bridge

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Playing in Set and not using any healing items makes the game (more-) challenging. Today, I lost to Lance on 1-1 between Rapidash vs. Mega Charizard X. Drill Run just wasn't enough to knock it out, leaving it on 1% HP. Had to re-battle Elite Four and later on, Trace, to defend my champion title.

Later today, I'm planning to visit Power Plant and Cerulean Cave to catch Zapdos and Mewtwo, as well as train other Pokémon in the process.

133.png
- Lv. 68
009.png
- Lv. 68
026.png
- Lv. 68
078.png
- Lv. 66
006.png
- Lv. 66
ojvjTXH.png
- Lv. 52

Spare:

036.png
- Lv. 67
012.png
- Lv. 57

Genos

TTYD
I completed all of the Pokemon Mansion. Then I defeated Blaine for my 7th badge. After that I immediately challenged Giovanni for my 8th badge.

I slept for several hours to complete all of Victory Road. I also captured Moltres, I have now all three birds.

This evening I will take on the Elite Four. I'm ready to wrap up the story.

Partner Pikachu lvl 71
Mew lvl 71
Blastoise lvl 69
Charizard lvl 69
Articuno lvl 68
Primeape lvl 70

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
I've had Let's Go! Eevee for over a week now, but university commitments have made it hard to really start playing properly. Nothing has really changed, but I was bored and decided to start anyway! 3hrs in, and the game is super fun. I like the catching mechanics (except when catching Chansey, my word does looking for that thing suck), it feels like you're actively encouraged to complete the Pokedex through catching everything and the variety of Pokemon you get early on is pretty neat. The feeling of catching a wild Bulbasaur in Viridian Forest is honestly indescribable as someone who only played games where you were given one as a starter.

Secondly, Eevee as a starter is awesome. No new moves as of yet (although getting Headbutt off of Brock is pretty neat) but Normal STAB and decent stats is super neat. It's bulky, hits hard enough and I adore dressing it up and brushing it! Also the cries are to die for. Having Pokemon follow you around is super awesome, currently have my Bellsprout chasing around after me. I missed that feature a lot from HG/SS, so it's nice to see it return. Trainer exp. is a bit odd, since... it's super low. Makes training pretty tough - I'm about to leave Mt. Moon (once I find a goddamn Chansey) and my team is between level 10-16 (Magikarp is dragging a bit). Trainers are cool though, although their low levels do make it a one-shot sometimes.

Overall, it's a good game! Looking forward to posting future progress.

The team:
133.png
Fluffy the Eevee, Level 16 [Headbutt, Double Kick, Pay Day, Quick Attack]
069.png
Plantboi the Bellsprout, Level 16 [Vine Whip, Acid, Headbutt, Sleep Powder]
129.png
Watersnek the Magikarp, Level 16 [Splash]

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
After three hours of shiny-hunting Staryu, I gave up. The nature was set for Timid so, I thought I may able to get a different Pokémon in Viridian Forest such as Pidgey or Pikachu. I ended up getting a Shiny Timid Weedle, though.

The process was worthy given I got myself a 5-IV-flawless Staryu to train for Master Trainers. Also, evolved a couple of Pokémon I've traded from GO to expand my Dex. Currently at 130-capture/147-seen at 59 hours.

133.png
- Lv. 68
009.png
- Lv. 68
026.png
- Lv. 68
078.png
- Lv. 66
006.png
- Lv. 66
ojvjTXH.png
- Lv. 56

Resreve:

036.png
- Lv. 67
012.png
- Lv. 59

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
I’ve defeated the elite four multiple times, caught all legendary Pokémon and beat red green and blue. Anything else to do??
You can re-battle GYM leaders, Master Trainers, complete the Dex and battle online.

Genos

TTYD
I beat the Elite four and my rival. The end credits were a nice thing this time around.

For the postgame I went to challenge the Pikachu master trainer and miraculously won (got the title name Pikachu Master). Captured Mewtwo with the master ball as in tradition from the past two Kanto games.

I'm gonna stop posting in this thread now that I almost completely done with the game. All is left is completing the pokedex and re-battling elite four and gym leaders. There's also the master trainers but I don't feel like doing that. I've got other games to play, especially Smash Bros Ultimate which is a week away.

My final team:
Partner Pikachu lvl 72
Mew lvl 72
Blastoise lvl 71
Charizard lvl 71
Articuno lvl 70
Primeape lvl 72

Overall the game was fun. Love the gameplay, music, and the dialog. It was nice to visit Kanto again (now in 3D). Bring on next year's games, GEN 8!

Drummerdude

Since my last post I have defeated the Pokemon League. I don't remember any of them being too difficult but I did like how a few of them had different teams compared to the previous games. I also managed to catch Mewtwo and that was probably the most difficult fight of the game. Lastly I did defeat the Pikachu Master Trainer but I don't have any intention of doing any of the others in the near future. Overall I liked it more than I thought I would. And my team were all good stuff which probably helped.

025.png
Lv61
045.png
Lv60
059.png
Lv59
107.png
Lv59
038-a.png
Lv62
141.png
Lv61

ReneEnjolras

Explorer of Ruins
Let's Go Eevee was delivered yesterday evening. I beat Brock today. Heading to Mt. Moon.
Team:
Eevee Lvl. 10, Eos (male)
Bulbasaur Lvl. 9, Saura (male)
Bellsprout Lvl. 9, Fern (male)
Mew Lvl. 9, No name (no gender)
Pidgey Lvl. 9, Nest (male)
Pikachu. Lvl. 7, No name yet (male)

I also have several in the box that can be used if needed.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Finally took down Brock. It was an incredibly long a d strenuous battle, and took a lot of Potions. lol

Battling gyms without grinding is definitely a challenge.

016.png
Bird Jesus - Lv. 9
032.png
The Fonz - Lv. 9
019.png
Jay Leno - Lv. 7

ReneEnjolras

Explorer of Ruins
I made it Cerulean. Spent a while in Mt. Moon. Encountered a Chansey, but it got away... I did catch an Onix.