1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Let's GO Pikachu/Eevee RECENT HAPPENINGS Thread

Discussion in 'Let's Go, Pikachu & Eevee' started by Wulava, Nov 19, 2018.

1. MayTrainer

MayTrainer Demon Buster Trainee

First shiny of the year!! (I just started a chain and used a lure!)
    [​IMG]

2. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Werewolf of London

Just started playing Let's Go Pikachu. Got through Viridian Forest. Hate, hate, hate... Butterfrees. They're very annoying. Planning on playing some more tonight and training up a team to go against Brock.

--------------

Got Brock's badge last night, took on Jessie and James today and took on my Rival by the bridge in Cerulean City (was a bit under leveled by mistake though, since I switched out a couple of my higher level Pokemon). Thankfully beat him. Caught some new Pokemon, Geodude, Clefairy, Clefable, Paras and Zubat. Went with Kabuto, fossil wise.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  3. MayTrainer

MayTrainer Demon Buster Trainee

Just caught this shiny little Squirtle (below spoiler):
    [​IMG]

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  4. WishIhadaManafi5

Just fought and defeated Misty. Now onto doing some more training and battling. Found some new Pokemon -- Growlithe, Abra (which is now a Kadabra), Diglett, Dugtrio, Pidgeotto, Raticate and Drowzee. Love this game so much. :)

----------------------------

Finally was able to catch a Chansey, went onto the S.S. Anne, beat my rival, got Chop Down, trained a bit more and finally beat Lt. Surge. Then got Light Up and went through Dark Cave. Caught a Kangaskhan, a Graveler, a Golbat, a Cubone, a Rhyhorn and an Onix. Working on training up my team some more. (This game is one of my favorites of the series so far. Hoping that they stick with the same graphics in the Gen 8 games. They've really grown on me :).)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  5. Zhydra

Zhydra Master of Chaos!

Just started the game and learn the hard way that I need to save before catching Eevee/ the starter. (It's a Sassy nature so hello Support starter with the screen attacks and bubbly bubble. "A psychic, dark and water move with either a double edge stab or toxic as my option... good coverage.")

I caught a modest nature Bellsprout and now I need to focus on getting a Squirtle next.

6. WishIhadaManafi5

Defeated Erika last night, caught an Arcanine along with some other Pokemon. Planning on doing some training today. That gym was a bit of a challenge. Glad it was. Miss the Game Corner :(. Game Freak de-fanged it, and took away the coins, the games and the rewards. Thanks EU! -_-

7. Pikasaur

Pikasaur FR/LG > LGPE

Finally went back to LGP, Trying to stay interested. Gave in and entered Viridian Forest to train for Brock. after a chain of about 14 Oddish i got bored, but i managed to find a Bulbasaur in the mess. Brocks gym was simple, since only onix knows anything but Tackle. Route 3 Trainers were just as easy as everything else. Even the Coach trainer only needed 2 hits from Twister. Charmander actually showed up without having to Chain which was very welcome. Bought the Magikarp becuase i doubt Fishing is even a thing in these games. Also taught Chewy Pay Day since Snowball knows Double Kick.

Thats really all i could manage this time. Going to start up Leaf Green to have Fun in Kanto again.

Team
    Chewy - Partner Pikachu lvl 14
    Snowball - Nidoran male lvl 13
    Twister - Pidgey lvl 13

8. xEryChan

xEryChan Gearhead Staff Member Moderator

After a few days, I went back to Lets Go: Pikachu. The last thing I did was arrive in Lavender so I went to the Tower, battled my rivals, got spooked by some ghosts, and encounter an even bigger ghost but Pidgeon would not let me proceed so instead, I went over to Celadon Cuty. I did a bit of leveling up before challenging Erika. Once my Growlithe learned Crunch so I decided to evolve it into Arcanine before heading to the gym.

After battling every trainer, I challenged Erika and had the easiest time. My Arcanine easily handled all of her Pokemon, especially since my Arcanine was sox levels beneath her ace prior to the battle. Got the Rainbow Badge and I saved right out of the Pokemon Center.

My Team
    Pideon (Pikachu)
    Bella (Gloom)
    Ellie (Clefairy)
    Amber (Golbat)
    Izumi (Arcanine)

9. Zhydra

Zhydra Master of Chaos!

I caught a Rhyhorn the other day, named it Serena. (Because a joke!) and used her to win me the Thunder Badge. (Why does rock slide have to be so late in the levels!)

Last night, I had Eden. (Eevee) learn the moves Glitzy Glow and Baddy bad. Evolved Aundry the Weepinbell into a Victreebel and changed my mind about Hitmonlee. (He isn't that great in this game besides the strong fighting type moves.) I got a Hitmonchan instead and named him Punch out. (He has access to the elemental punches off the bat in exchange for having a weaker fighting type stab in this game.)

He was very good in getting me through Erika's gym and I am ready to storm the Rocket Hideout. (Also I taught Aundry mega drain in exchange for razor leaf and I am going to have to suck it up until I get to the pokemon mansion to get sludge bomb!)

Then it is off to the long road to get my final team member... a Gengar I am transferring.

10. DR.gonzo

DR.gonzo Well-Known Member

Shiny Magikarp just appeared for me , 31combo chain then about 30mins max of lures and she pops up all golden and shiny ,

11. WishIhadaManafi5

Still like this game, but am NO fan of Go Park. Waste of space and time when it keeps on destroying any Pokemon I try to send over. Might try again some other time if I get a chance to use a friend's phone.

Just caught a Chansey in a Pokeball last night along with some Tauros, some Gloom, some Venomoth and an Oddish.

Gonna have to train up a bit more before I try again against an annoying bird trainer whose dang Dodrio keeps on spamming Thrash.

---

Finally was able to take down the bird trainers! :) Also caught some Pokemon including a Scyther! Joycon is making a metallic sound sadly so I'm working on not running in game, just walking and riding on a Pokemon if need be. Hoping to get a back up set of joycons when I can and then sending the originals in for repair.

Just caught this Eevee last night and named it Lucky in honor of the Game Corner and in honor of its CP which is 777.

[​IMG]

-------------------
    Just found this bad boy tonight!

[​IMG]

Completely random too. Named him Sam after my old bird. :)

Also did some battling, found some Tangela, some Grimer, a Muk and some Magmar. Hoping to do some more battling and stuff tonight.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019 at 12:22 AM