1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Let's GO Pikachu/Eevee RECENT HAPPENINGS Thread

Discussion in 'Let's Go, Pikachu & Eevee' started by Wulava, Nov 19, 2018.

1. raichu27

raichu27 Well-Known Member

Got to beat Brock by using Pikachu’s Double Kick on Geodude and (shiny) Eevee’s Iron Tail on Onix. It was a fun strategy.

2. I've been trying to find a shiny Meowth, but had 2 chains broken by the surprise arrival (and even more surprising successful catch) of Zapdos. I also encountered Articuno and Moltres along with shinies of Tentacool, Pidgey, Pidgeot and Bellsprout (I caught the Bellsprout because the chain was only at around 14 but I ignored the other shinies). My usual strategy is that if I encounter something I want to catch while doing a chain I will throw 2 balls and then leave if neither works, which is why I didn't stick around for Articuno and Moltres.

This game does NOT want me to get a shiny Meowth. So many chain-breaking diversions.

Edit: Just saw another shiny Bellsprout, but I ignored this one. I also found another Moltres.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  3. shoz999

shoz999 Thorton hears a battle

Been trying to level up my Pokemon to Lv. 100. I keep hearing on the internet that gaining XPs through catching is so easy but and while it's fun in a short while, in the long while it's so boring. This is like one of those moments you desperately wished for a post-game to help level up your Pokemon faster.

4. OnceUponATime

OnceUponATime Wicked

I've been back into Let's Go, Eevee! the past few weeks while taking a break from shiny hunting Guzzlord in Ultra Sun. I've been re-battling the gym leaders (plus Mina) for Poke Ball money because I've been shiny hunting a lot-- and boy do these hunts go a lot quicker than they do in Ultra Sun! Since I've been back into it the last few weeks, I've found shiny Clefairy, Onix, Ponyta, Geodude, Zubat, Doduo, Tangela, Mr. Mime, and Chansey. I'm now currently hunting Lapras!

Majespectre and WishIhadaManafi5 like this.
  5. shoz999

shoz999 Thorton hears a battle

I finally did it. I've pretty much done everything in Let's Go, finishing it all off with hyper-training my Lv. 100 Pokemon... and I'm not gonna lie. Kind of feels empty inside.

AgentKallus and WishIhadaManafi5 like this.
  6. Garlana

Garlana Member

Congrats mate, genuinely happy for you, ponyta has a great shiny form.

Majespectre likes this.
  7. DR.gonzo

DR.gonzo Well-Known Member

Shiny hunting for Psyduck last night while I couldn’t sleep to only have Growlithe shine and show up instead ,
    That’s my 3rd Shiny Growlithe now .

Majespectre likes this.
  8. raichu27

Got to catch all 3 of the eeveeloutions from:

Flareon (using Poke Ball while catching a Eevee)

Vaporeon (using Great Ball while catching a Eevee)

Jolteon (using Ultra Ball while catching a Eevee)

UPDATE: I also got to beat Sabrina using Nidoking(LV. 45) against Mr. Mime, Venusaur (LV. 45), Alolan Raichu (LV. 41) against Jynx using Iron Tail, and Arcanine (LV. 45) against Alakazam using Crunch.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  9. Bionickai001

Bionickai001 Hive Trainer

Tomorrow I finally finish the last four Master Trainers (trade evolutions) and can safely say I have done a conpletionist run on this game. Been a long time coming with lots of sweat and tears (and yelling at screens aka. screw you first 98 chanseys).

10. raichu27

Got to beat the league using:

Alolan Raichu (LV. 53)
    Nidoking (LV. 53)
    Venusaur (LV. 53)
    Pikachu (LV. 59)
    Shiny Eevee (LV. 67)
    Arcanine (LV. 53)

11. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Yum! Turkey and Mashed Potatoes! Staff Member Moderator

Dang it. I tried using Go Park and Go today after the newest update, and connecting is still a pain and trading is impossible. That update fixed nothing.

12. DR.gonzo

DR.gonzo Well-Known Member

Just became Champion in my 3rd save file .
    Still enjoyed it just as much as my first play through.
    Definitely a guilty pleasure this game

13. Det. Viper

Det. Viper That’s Detective Viper to you

Downloaded a copy of Let’s Go Eevee today to get a feel for how those games were. I enjoy having the chance to replay Generation I games in an HD format but the Pokémon Go inspired catching system is real let down for me. Definitely not enjoying it, also not enjoying the lack of abilities and held items.

I managed to make my way to Cerulean City during my first attempt at playing it. Have a full party of level 18-20 Pokémon. Ended up catching two Chansey and three Clefable in Mt. Moon but just let them sit in the box. But below is the party I ended up having up to this point of the game.

Partner Eevee
    Pikachu
    Ivysaur
    Charmeleon
    Pigeotto
    Beedrill

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019 at 10:02 PM
  14. Drummerdude

Drummerdude Well-Known Member

I got the Pokemon SwSh Switch so I decided to play some Let's Go Eevee on it. I got my Eevee and then caught a Bellsprout as my second team member. I did catch everything else as I may try to "Catch em all" in this file. I made my way through Viridian Forest and into Pewter City where I beat Brock pretty easily. Before heading out to Route 3 I remembered that I didn't catch Bulbasaur so I returned to Viridian Forest and after getting a catch combo of 10 Bellsprout I finally found one near the Viridian City entrance. After catching it I was heading back to Pewter City when I found a Shiny Bellsprout! I felt bad because I had already trained one to Lv13 but I'm not gonna pass up the chance to use a shiny. So now that I have my new/old second team member I made my way through Route 3 where I stopped just before entering Mt Moon.

[​IMG] Lv14
    [​IMG] Lv10*

15. Ashscot

Ashscot Well-Known Member

Just finished my first play through of Let's Go Pikachu. My team was:

- "Chu" the Pikachu
    - "Tara" the Rhydon
    - "Aqua" the Golduck
    - "Gloomplume" the Vileplume
    - "Jackie" the Hitmonchan
    - "Fee Fee" the Butterfree

I now the nicknames aren't very original haha. Pretty fun team to use overall.