1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Let's GO Pikachu/Eevee RECENT HAPPENINGS Thread

Discussion in 'Let's Go, Pikachu & Eevee' started by Wulava, Nov 19, 2018.

1. raichu27

raichu27 Well-Known Member

Got to beat Brock by using Pikachu’s Double Kick on Geodude and (shiny) Eevee’s Iron Tail on Onix. It was a fun strategy.

2. I've been trying to find a shiny Meowth, but had 2 chains broken by the surprise arrival (and even more surprising successful catch) of Zapdos. I also encountered Articuno and Moltres along with shinies of Tentacool, Pidgey, Pidgeot and Bellsprout (I caught the Bellsprout because the chain was only at around 14 but I ignored the other shinies). My usual strategy is that if I encounter something I want to catch while doing a chain I will throw 2 balls and then leave if neither works, which is why I didn't stick around for Articuno and Moltres.

This game does NOT want me to get a shiny Meowth. So many chain-breaking diversions.

Edit: Just saw another shiny Bellsprout, but I ignored this one. I also found another Moltres.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  3. shoz999

shoz999 IT WAS ME! SETETH!

Been trying to level up my Pokemon to Lv. 100. I keep hearing on the internet that gaining XPs through catching is so easy but and while it's fun in a short while, in the long while it's so boring. This is like one of those moments you desperately wished for a post-game to help level up your Pokemon faster.

4. OnceUponATime

OnceUponATime Wicked

I've been back into Let's Go, Eevee! the past few weeks while taking a break from shiny hunting Guzzlord in Ultra Sun. I've been re-battling the gym leaders (plus Mina) for Poke Ball money because I've been shiny hunting a lot-- and boy do these hunts go a lot quicker than they do in Ultra Sun! Since I've been back into it the last few weeks, I've found shiny Clefairy, Onix, Ponyta, Geodude, Zubat, Doduo, Tangela, Mr. Mime, and Chansey. I'm now currently hunting Lapras!

Majespectre and WishIhadaManafi5 like this.
  5. shoz999

shoz999 IT WAS ME! SETETH!

I finally did it. I've pretty much done everything in Let's Go, finishing it all off with hyper-training my Lv. 100 Pokemon... and I'm not gonna lie. Kind of feels empty inside.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  6. Garlana

Garlana Member

Congrats mate, genuinely happy for you, ponyta has a great shiny form.

Majespectre likes this.
  7. DR.gonzo

DR.gonzo Well-Known Member

Shiny hunting for Psyduck last night while I couldn’t sleep to only have Growlithe shine and show up instead ,
    That’s my 3rd Shiny Growlithe now .

Majespectre likes this.
  8. raichu27

Got to catch all 3 of the eeveeloutions from:

Flareon (using Poke Ball while catching a Eevee)

Vaporeon (using Great Ball while catching a Eevee)

Jolteon (using Ultra Ball while catching a Eevee)

UPDATE: I also got to beat Sabrina using Nidoking(LV. 45) against Mr. Mime, Venusaur (LV. 45), Alolan Raichu (LV. 41) against Jynx using Iron Tail, and Arcanine (LV. 45) against Alakazam using Crunch.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  9. Bionickai001

Bionickai001 Hive Trainer

Tomorrow I finally finish the last four Master Trainers (trade evolutions) and can safely say I have done a conpletionist run on this game. Been a long time coming with lots of sweat and tears (and yelling at screens aka. screw you first 98 chanseys).

10. raichu27

Got to beat the league using:

Alolan Raichu (LV. 53)
    Nidoking (LV. 53)
    Venusaur (LV. 53)
    Pikachu (LV. 59)
    Shiny Eevee (LV. 67)
    Arcanine (LV. 53)