• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Let's GO Pikachu/Eevee RECENT HAPPENINGS Thread

I've been trying to find a shiny Meowth, but had 2 chains broken by the surprise arrival (and even more surprising successful catch) of Zapdos. I also encountered Articuno and Moltres along with shinies of Tentacool, Pidgey, Pidgeot and Bellsprout (I caught the Bellsprout because the chain was only at around 14 but I ignored the other shinies). My usual strategy is that if I encounter something I want to catch while doing a chain I will throw 2 balls and then leave if neither works, which is why I didn't stick around for Articuno and Moltres.

This game does NOT want me to get a shiny Meowth. So many chain-breaking diversions.

Edit: Just saw another shiny Bellsprout, but I ignored this one. I also found another Moltres.

Last edited:

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Been trying to level up my Pokemon to Lv. 100. I keep hearing on the internet that gaining XPs through catching is so easy but and while it's fun in a short while, in the long while it's so boring. This is like one of those moments you desperately wished for a post-game to help level up your Pokemon faster.

I've been back into Let's Go, Eevee! the past few weeks while taking a break from shiny hunting Guzzlord in Ultra Sun. I've been re-battling the gym leaders (plus Mina) for Poke Ball money because I've been shiny hunting a lot-- and boy do these hunts go a lot quicker than they do in Ultra Sun! Since I've been back into it the last few weeks, I've found shiny Clefairy, Onix, Ponyta, Geodude, Zubat, Doduo, Tangela, Mr. Mime, and Chansey. I'm now currently hunting Lapras!

DR.gonzo

Shiny hunting for Psyduck last night while I couldn’t sleep to only have Growlithe shine and show up instead ,
That’s my 3rd Shiny Growlithe now .

raichu27

Got to catch all 3 of the eeveeloutions from:

Flareon (using Poke Ball while catching a Eevee)

Vaporeon (using Great Ball while catching a Eevee)

Jolteon (using Ultra Ball while catching a Eevee)

UPDATE: I also got to beat Sabrina using Nidoking(LV. 45) against Mr. Mime, Venusaur (LV. 45), Alolan Raichu (LV. 41) against Jynx using Iron Tail, and Arcanine (LV. 45) against Alakazam using Crunch.

Last edited:

Bionickai001

Hive Trainer
Tomorrow I finally finish the last four Master Trainers (trade evolutions) and can safely say I have done a conpletionist run on this game. Been a long time coming with lots of sweat and tears (and yelling at screens aka. screw you first 98 chanseys).

raichu27

Got to beat the league using:

Alolan Raichu (LV. 53)
Nidoking (LV. 53)
Venusaur (LV. 53)
Pikachu (LV. 59)
Shiny Eevee (LV. 67)
Arcanine (LV. 53)

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Dang it. I tried using Go Park and Go today after the newest update, and connecting is still a pain and trading is impossible. That update fixed nothing.

DR.gonzo

Just became Champion in my 3rd save file .
Still enjoyed it just as much as my first play through.
Definitely a guilty pleasure this game

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Downloaded a copy of Let’s Go Eevee today to get a feel for how those games were. I enjoy having the chance to replay Generation I games in an HD format but the Pokémon Go inspired catching system is real let down for me. Definitely not enjoying it, also not enjoying the lack of abilities and held items.

I managed to make my way to Cerulean City during my first attempt at playing it. Have a full party of level 18-20 Pokémon. Ended up catching two Chansey and three Clefable in Mt. Moon but just let them sit in the box. But below is the party I ended up having up to this point of the game.

Partner Eevee
Pikachu
Ivysaur
Charmeleon
Pigeotto
Beedrill

Last edited:

Drummerdude

I got the Pokemon SwSh Switch so I decided to play some Let's Go Eevee on it. I got my Eevee and then caught a Bellsprout as my second team member. I did catch everything else as I may try to "Catch em all" in this file. I made my way through Viridian Forest and into Pewter City where I beat Brock pretty easily. Before heading out to Route 3 I remembered that I didn't catch Bulbasaur so I returned to Viridian Forest and after getting a catch combo of 10 Bellsprout I finally found one near the Viridian City entrance. After catching it I was heading back to Pewter City when I found a Shiny Bellsprout! I felt bad because I had already trained one to Lv13 but I'm not gonna pass up the chance to use a shiny. So now that I have my new/old second team member I made my way through Route 3 where I stopped just before entering Mt Moon.

133.png
Lv14
069.png
Lv10*

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Wanted to playthrough Kanto, so i'm giving Lets Go Pikachu another try. Never got past Brock before, because i dont like the catching mechanic and almost no pokemon Battles.

Started off catching 10 rattata on the way to Viridian City. My attempt at "Shiny Hunting", though it gets boring easily. After the rival fight in Pallet town i got surprised on Route 1, Forgot about Trainer battles already. Made a quick detour to Viridian Forest to unlock the Big/Little aura rings. These overworld pokemon got annoying fast trapping me in corners. after running from a dozen pokemon i made my way back to Route 22 for a few more Rattata. after a chain of 17 i sent 15 to oak. kept 1 for Pokedex filler and 1 to trade for Alolan form later. After that whole mess, i decided i wanted to use an Oddish. Never got to use one since i pick Bulbasaur 98% of Kanto games. Had a hard time finding one though and figured it must be the rattata chain i had. So i went to catch a Bulbasaur to break the chain. Then right after 2 oddish show up, Big and Small. Caught the small one and then had to charge my Switch

Team
Sparky - Pikachu lvl 10
Moose - Rattata lvl 7
Onion - Oddish lvl 3

Feel like i probably will end up back in Fire Red/Leaf Green again shortly.

Drummerdude

Now that I have spent probably a little too much time with Shield I picked up Eevee again. I cleared Mt Moon easily enough and beat Misty with little trouble. I hurried along to help Bill with his issues because I wanted to get to Vermillion City as fast as possible. Why? So I could get my third and fourth team members of course. I traded a Geodude for an Alolan Geodude and then caught a Drowzee just east of Vermillion. I battled all the trainers I skipped and beat all the trainers in the SS Anne including my rival. Lt Surge wasn't too much trouble thanks to Geodude's Dig. I got the Flash ability (whatever it is called you only use it once) and headed back to Cerulean City towards Rock Tunnel. Rock Tunnel ended up not being too bad thanks to Geodude and Drowzee evolving. The highlight was near the exit I found a Shiny Geodude! Second random shiny so far!! If I didn't already have a Graveler I would add it to the team. Once I got to Lavender Town I took a break.

133.png
Lv29
070.png
Lv29*
075-a.png
Lv30
097.png
Lv27

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I turned on Let’s Go Pikachu for the first time in months and the first Pokémon I encountered was a Shiny Oddish. I managed to catch it after several attempts!!

Pokemon Power

Since now they've announced that Sword and Shield are getting DLC expansion packs, I think the same should apply for Let's Go, Pikachu and Eevee. Who thinks we should get the Sevii Islands in a DLC pack?

Drummerdude

I ended up challenging the Celadon Gym before taking on the Game Corner and Pokemon Tower segments of the game. Once I got the Poke Flute I returned to Celadon City to waken Snorlax and travel south to Fuchsia City so I could capture my fifth team member, Pinsir. I gained the ability to Surf and flew to Cerulean City and headed over to the Power Plant and surfed around for about 20 minutes before finding my final team member...Dratini! Then came the arduous process of trying to level this weak serpent by battling all the trainers between Lavender Town and Fuchsia along with Pokemon Road. I even did the Silph Rocket quest before taking on Koga and Sabrina back to back.

After a bunch of Rare Candies Dragonair eventually caught up with everyone else and I surfed to Cinnabar Island to challenge Blaine. Once that was done I got some useless Mega Stones from Gary and challenged Giovanni in the Viridian Gym. Next stop was Victory Road which was no match for my over-leveled team and newly evolved Dragonite. Once I got to Indigo Plateau I rested before the coming battles. Maybe I should not have been catching everything as I feel a little too powerful for this.

133.png
Lv57
071.png
Lv58*
076-a.png
Lv64
097.png
Lv57
127.png
Lv55
149.png
Lv58