• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Let's GO Pikachu/Eevee RECENT HAPPENINGS Thread

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Walked in Mr Moon and found a shiny Geodude by accident =]
Is the shint rate higher in these games?

Internet says...
“The base odds of getting a shiny in Pokemon Let's Go can be as high as a 1 in 4,096 chance. However, with a lure, shiny charm and catch combo these odds can decrease to 1 in 273.07.”

And it’s the same rate as Sun & Moon I think yet I’m rather pleased too. ^_^ I got at least around 10 before I even beat the game.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I just spent the last two hours rigorously busting through the Elite Four and Trace just do I could become Champion and go to Cerulean Cave and catch Mewtwo so I can level it up to Lv. 100 and use it to take down Max Raid battles in Shield.

It took nearly 40 Ultra Balls to do it.

Nyter

Island Challenger
I just spent the last two hours rigorously busting through the Elite Four and Trace just do I could become Champion and go to Cerulean Cave and catch Mewtwo so I can level it up to Lv. 100 and use it to take down Max Raid battles in Shield.

It took nearly 40 Ultra Balls to do it.
I would have gladly given you a Mewtwo from my plethora of Mewtwos I collected over the years for your Shield game

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I would have gladly given you a Mewtwo from my plethora of Mewtwos I collected over the years for your Shield game

Mewtwo is one of those pokemon I definitely prefer catching on my own. Given the difficulty, being able to catch it is quite rewarding.

I do very much appreciate your kindness, though. Thanks. :)

KisuTim

I always use the master ball on Mewtwo but something pretty cool I just noticed going back into Omega Ruby to catch Pokemon,I finished the dex for the first time in Omega Ruby and going back to it after so long I noticed I never used my master ball to catch all those legendaries back then

Nyter

Island Challenger
I feel like restarting this game. Mostly so I can kinda have a theme with Go Park, and update my Trainer name.
I am actually playing Let's Go Eevee for the first time. I already played Let' Go Pikachu. You should def do so. And if you need any help with any Pokemon, let me know. I will gladly help trade.

In my Let's Go Eevee, in Cerulean Cave, I had already caught Mewtwo with the Master Ball (does that little animation with the Master Ball only happen with Mewtwo or does it happen with any other Pokemon being caught with the Pokeball?).

So after leaving Trace, told me that there was a trainer who was looking for the Mewtwo I had just caught. So I went back into Cerulean Cave and saw that it was Pokemon Trainer Green... she is rude throwing pokeballs as me. You already know I smacked her team up with my

- Partner Eevee
- Hitmonchan
- Lapras
- Rapidash
- Exeggutor (Alolan)
- Kabutops

My Pokemon we ranging between 60 and 65, except for My Partner Eevee who was at level 80

She took out her Clefable first and I took out my Partner Eevee. I used 2 Tail whips while Green had Clefable. Used Reflect. My partner Eevee was able to take some hits but we spammed with Dig until Reflect wore off and then hit her with that Ddu-Ddu-du-du.

Then Green's Kangaskhan came out. I used my Rapidash against it, delivering Fire Blasts trying to burn her but Rapidash fell to Kangaskhan. Kangaskhan was weak and I had Eevee use her quick attack to finish it off, Boombayah.

Green's Nintetales came out next. So I threw out my Kabutops. I put up a Stealth Rock and then a Rock Slide and Aqua Jet and finished her off. My Kaputops was at 1/4 health after this, it was Pretty Savage.

Green next brought out Victreebell. I let my Kabutops stay in as it had Leech Life but it fell in the end. Hitmonchan then took care of this one with its Fire and Ice Punches. Hitmonchan was left at 1 HP, As If It's Your Last.

Green's Gengar came up next. I had Lapras handle that with Ice Beams and Surfs. Gengar fell as Lapras was left with low HP as of it was some Lovesick Girls.

Now came Green's Ace, Blastoise, who mega evolved into Mega Blastoise. I continued on with Lapras but Blastoise moved first and took it out. Then I had Alolan Exeggutor have a go but Blastoise was faster and hit him with the Ice Beam, KOing it. Next up was my Hitmonchan who was already weak and definitely made dent with ThunderPunch. But Himonchan fell. It was now all left to my Eevee. Luckily, my Eevee has Buzzy Buzz... Mega Blastoise was at over 1/2 HP and Eevee was at 1/4. Eevee thankfully moved first and used Buzzy Buzz, damaging Mega Blastoise half of its current HP and paralyzing it. This next part was a nail-biter. I was hoping Mega Blastoise would paralyze this turn but sadly he did not. Instead he used Hydro Pump... and my Eevee avoided the attack with one of my shouts!!! So now I used Buzzy Buzz again and BAM, I beat Green and her team. How You Like That?

After the battle she threw several Poke Balls at me and I am livid. And that is where I left off. I want to battle Archer and Red soon...

Briarwyn

After so many tries, I now have the perfect partner. She is Eve the eevee. Hardy nature, and capable of taking hits. She's very cute, I love her as my partner.