• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu Trades

Stiffler83

HockeyHorn
I'm looking for a Scyther, best current offer is Shiny (Foil) Golbat. However, I could offer most Mons from Let's go Eeevee.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Is anyone able to help me out please? I want to do a run through with bellesprout and omanyte but I got let’s go Pikachu so can’t get bellesprout and omanyte is too late in the game as a capture. Anyone got spares they could trade me please?

TruLuck

Question does anyone have regional variations up for trade. With some fun moves. Offer to trade on Pokémon Home. Please message if cool.

simonorono

Is anyone able to help me out please? I want to do a run through with bellesprout and omanyte but I got let’s go Pikachu so can’t get bellesprout and omanyte is too late in the game as a capture. Anyone got spares they could trade me please?
I can help you with Bellsprout, just need some help evolving my both Gravelers into Golem.