• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Lets Go Trades

Ariki

Hey....I'm trying to complete the Kanto Research Tasks in Home - I need to get the trade evolutions - (two Machamps, then alakazam, gengar and golem). What's the best to go about getting the trade evolutions?

ChairmanMeow

Anyone have a grimer and sandshrew to complete my DeX I can get you whatever eevee exclusive you might need I also have a shiny or two i could throw your way i just really want this charm

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
Looking for a lapras, charmander, bulbasaur, squirtle, Gengar and dragonite all preferably low levels

lmk if any of you breeders can help me. I’m at the beginning of the game so..

Edit: I have lgp

Last edited:

Freic

Pretty desperate for an ekans, a koffing, a goldeen and an omanyte.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Pretty desperate for an ekans, a koffing, a goldeen and an omanyte.

Any help would be much appreciated!
You can get a helix fossil in the top of cerulean cave near the giant rock.Goldeen can be found on specific routes.I have let’s go Pikachu though and sadly can’t trade a Koffing

Tankusek

Hello guys! i'm trying to complete pokedex in lets go could one of u guys lend me a hand ?
i need these ones:
vileplume

machamp

golem

muk

gengar

hitmonchan

tangela

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Hello guys! i'm trying to complete pokedex in lets go could one of u guys lend me a hand ?
i need these ones:
vileplume

machamp

golem

muk

gengar

hitmonchan

tangela
You can catch Hitmonchan on the third floor of victory road if you have a catch combo.

Tangela can be found in the grass next to the water in Pallet Town

ShadowForce720

What about rest pokemons?

For Machamp, Alolan Golem, Golem, and Gengar you will have to have someone trade them or trade their middle stages or you have to have trade their middle stages and then have the person trade them back to you.

As for Muk, Vileplume, and Alolan Muk you will have to trade for them.

Tankusek

For Machamp, Alolan Golem, Golem, and Gengar you will have to have someone trade them or trade their middle stages or you have to have trade their middle stages and then have the person trade them back to you.

As for Muk, Vileplume, and Alolan Muk you will have to trade for them.
Yeah i know mate i have their middle form thanks :)

XxMaxUltimoxX

Would someone be able to trade me the Pikachu exclusives? I can trade the Eevee exclusives.

Awesome, got everything. Thanks for the help.

Last edited: