1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Lets Go Trades

Discussion in 'Let's Go, Pikachu & Eevee' started by RyanWard, Apr 28, 2019.

1. WinterTheTiger

WinterTheTiger New Member

Looking for Bellsprout and Koffing if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. Need these 2 to finish of my Pokédex.

2. te0001lm

te0001lm Well-Known Member

I can help you

3. Amphy11

Amphy11 Member

I am really late to the party; Sword and Shield are coming out in like 3 months and I only just got Let's Go.

I am looking for Eevee's version exclusives (Ekans, Vulpix, Koffing, Bellsprout, and Pinsir ) and need help with a few of the trade evolutions. (Machoke, Gravler and Haunter ) I don't care about natures/IVs/levels, I'm just trying to complete my dex to get the shiny charm. Would anyone be willing to help me out?

4. ch2612

ch2612 New Member

need help with the trade pokemon ; kadabra, haunter, machoke, graveler

5. ch2612

ch2612 New Member

need help with the trade pokemon ; kadabra, haunter, machoke, graveler

6. ch2612

ch2612 New Member

i can help with the trade pokemon as i need them too

7. Vyxihd

Vyxihd egg shell

It would be AMAZING if someone had a Kadabra and Macoke they could trade me so I can have their evos to complete my Pokedex!!! I just caught two extra Kangaskhan?

8. Andres Ruiz

Andres Ruiz New Member

I need help evolving haunter, kadabra, and machoke! Please help.

9. Andres Ruiz

Andres Ruiz New Member

Same!

10. jssr903

jssr903 Member

Hi, I also need some pokemon to finish my Let's Go dex!
    • Trade and trade back for my Kadabra, Machoke, Graveler and Haunter (to evolve them)
    • Scyther
    • Grimer
    • Mew - trade and trade back

All help is appreciated!

11. Grandek

Grandek New Member

Hi I need help with evolution trades of kadabra, machoke, haunter, and graveler

12. LucVII

LucVII New Member

Hi,

I'm trying to complete my Living Dex for Let's Go Eevee but don't know anyone to trade with.

What I'm offering:

2 Ekans, 2 Vulpix, 2 Alolan Vulpix, 1 Meowth, 2 Alolan Meowth, 3 Bellsprout, 2 Koffing, 1 Pinsir

What I'm looking for:

2 Sandshrew, 2 Alolan Sandshrew, 3 Oddish, 2 Mankey, 1 Growlithe, 2 Grimer, 2 Alolan Grimer, 1 Scyther

I'd also love to do the evolution trades for Kadabra, Machoke, Haunter, Graveler and Alolan Graveler.

If you are owning Let's Go Pikachu and are trying to complete your Living Dex this will enable you to do so. And even if you're just wanting to do part of what I'm looking for all help is greatly appreciated.

Ltdiabolo likes this.
  13. Fletcher Staton

Fletcher Staton New Member

Hi, would you be able to help me out with getting an abra? (Someone took my Kadabra in a online trade) and also a sandshrew?

14. Trader12456

Trader12456 New Member

Hi is there anyone willing to help me complete my pokedex? I need to trade graveler, haunter, alakazaman and machoke for the same pokemon for the evolution.

15. DietDrOwnd

DietDrOwnd New Member

Hey guys new to this game but really love it! And want to get some of my favorite Pokémon with sword and shield still a bit away. I have a Kadabra and Haunter I was looking to trade to someone to evolve them to Alakazam and Gengar and trade them back to me! Let me know if you can help me out maybe someone else needs these same Pokémon evolved! Thanks! Hey Trader above I can help you with at least haunter and Kadabra as I need them evolved we can just evolve each other’s and trade back

16. DR.gonzo

DR.gonzo Well-Known Member

Any one really help me on a new save, looking for bellspout and poliwag to start my team

17. PokeDad92

PokeDad92 New Member

Need help completing the DeX, trying to get 100% walkthrough before sword & shield comes out. Please help, will be online all weekend.
    Please reply I also have shiny for trade

18. te0001lm

te0001lm Well-Known Member

Sent you a pm.

19. PokeDad92

PokeDad92 New Member

Still need help? Have all version exclusives for eevee and like 20 op nidoran Male lol