• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Lets Go Trades

Rinie

I'm so glad I found this forum!! I have a list of pokemon i still need to finish off my dex, they're listed below! I still need the legendary dex entries because I plan to shiny hunt them all (I'll trade yours back of course, I just want the entries to get the shiny charm). The ones below with asterisks I need the evolution of too so I'd rather keep them, but if you'd prefer to keep your 'mon that's fine too! Let me know which ones you need and I might be able to help you out too :)
  • Sandshrew*
  • Mankey*
  • Alakazam (I have the pre evolution to trade)
  • Machamp (I have the pre evolution to trade)
  • Golem (I have the pre evolution to trade)
  • Grimer*
  • Gengar (I have the pre evolution to trade)
  • Articuno
  • Zapdos
  • Moltres
  • Mewtwo
  • Alolan sandshrew*
  • Alolan grimer*
  • Alolan golem
  • Kabuto*
Hi I also have a Machoke I need to evolve into Machamp if you wanted to just trade them?

Mobmg

I'm looking for the bellsprout evolution chain. (I need al 3 of them) and kabuto

Last edited:

ChloboShoka

Writer
Need help with evo trades: Machoke/Machamp, Haunter/Gengar, Kadabra/Alakazam and Graveller/Golem.

Thank you so much!

RoyG1991

Hi everyone. I have every pokemon in the pokedex except Omanyte (and Mew but that's okay )

Anyone want to do a tradeback pls? I can give a Meltan if you want I have a bunch of those.

Greetings Roy

Last edited:

Pding7

Hi I need help completing Pokédex just need to evolve haunter machoke kadabra Graveler by trading and also need clafable primate hypno and weezing if anyone could help with any of these that would be great!...

SharkeySpice6

I’m just a casual gameplay player looking for an oddish for my lets go evee game. A female oddish, I’ve just beat the first gym lol it would be much appreciated!

Paddy

hey everyone!!! i really really wanted to have a mew in this game! the best thing i could offer for it is a shiny charizard. would anyone be interested?

Raymondval1

Hello!! New to Pokemon let’s go and sword looking for help to fill my pokedex on let’s go Pikachu!!!:-( looking for a mew if anyone has a extra 1! Also ekans and grimer!! Not sure what else but if you could please help me out!

Paddy

Hello!! New to Pokemon let’s go and sword looking for help to fill my pokedex on let’s go Pikachu!!!:-( looking for a mew if anyone has a extra 1! Also ekans and grimer!! Not sure what else but if you could please help me out!
Hello Raymondval1! I could set you up with an ekans! Actually, if you could give me some of the Let's go pikachu exclusives would be nice.