1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Lets Go Trades

Discussion in 'Let's Go, Pikachu & Eevee' started by RyanWard, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Rinie

Rinie New Member

Hi I also have a Machoke I need to evolve into Machamp if you wanted to just trade them?

2. Mobmg

Mobmg New Member

I'm looking for the bellsprout evolution chain. (I need al 3 of them) and kabuto

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  3. Rinie

Rinie New Member

Hi, do you have a Grimer you can trade? I can help you with the Bellsprout chain

4. Mobmg

Mobmg New Member

Hi Rinie,
    Yes i do have a grimer to trade

5. paowillfly

paowillfly New Member

Hello! I'm looking for Koffing.
    I can either do full trade or trade back ^^

6. ChloboShoka

ChloboShoka Writer

Need help with evo trades: Machoke/Machamp, Haunter/Gengar, Kadabra/Alakazam and Graveller/Golem.

Thank you so much!

7. RoyG1991

RoyG1991 New Member

Hi everyone. I have every pokemon in the pokedex except Omanyte (and Mew but that's okay )

Anyone want to do a tradeback pls? I can give a Meltan if you want I have a bunch of those.

Greetings Roy

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  8. Pding7

Pding7 New Member

Hi I need help completing Pokédex just need to evolve haunter machoke kadabra Graveler by trading and also need clafable primate hypno and weezing if anyone could help with any of these that would be great!...

9. Pding7

Pding7 New Member

hi do you still need help I’m in the same situation..

10. SharkeySpice6

SharkeySpice6 New Member

I’m just a casual gameplay player looking for an oddish for my lets go evee game. A female oddish, I’ve just beat the first gym lol it would be much appreciated!