• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Lets Go Trades

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I obtained the trade evolutions missing previously, but I still need the LGP exclusives except Arcanine. I have all the LGE exclusives and am willing to trade those. I also need Omanyte and got a spare Dome Fossil from Cerulean Cave, so I'm willing a trade a Kabuto.

If anyone's willing to help, anyway.

Hi looking for anyone who would be able to help complete the pokedex? Pokemon i need
Grimer
Muk
Slowbro
Persian
Hitmonchan
Kabuto
Kabutops
Mew
Melmetal
I will trade back the pokemon back

Crawf

I have a lvl100 melmetal for anyone with let's go pikachu who will help me

I need 3 weedles
2 sandshrews
3 oddishs
2 mankeys
1 growlithe
2 grimer
Scyther

I'll get any let's go eevee exclusives you need aswell

Caliel

Hi i know its a little late now specially with the new pokemon game coming in a few days but can someone help me evolve my gengar, kadabra, and graveler just want to complete my dex i would really appreciate it thanks

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I can help with trade Evo's when I get home from work. It'll be another hour and a half before I get home though.

Also, as stated above, I need LGP exclusives except Arcanine and Omanyte/Omastar if you have those.

JohnBD

I obtained the trade evolutions missing previously, but I still need the LGP exclusives except Arcanine. I have all the LGE exclusives and am willing to trade those. I also need Omanyte and got a spare Dome Fossil from Cerulean Cave, so I'm willing a trade a Kabuto.

If anyone's willing to help, anyway.
I can trade an Oman Yates to you.

Hi! Anyone has ekans/vulpix/bellsprout/koffing

I can give primeape/arcanine/muk/a-muk/electabuzz/dragonair/10 oddishes /scyther

I need to Complete pokedex
PS mythicals also welcome

Last edited:

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay

Jay9999999

Hi, im just missing a kabuto, if anyone is willing to trade pleade let me know. I have a kabutops from a trade then traded away but theres no breeding anyways. Im at 149 currently, any help is appreciated, i have alolan eevee exlusives to offer or any random pokemon otherwise. Minus omanyte and omastar, thats how i originally got kabutops. Thanks

KP456

I'm so glad I found this forum!! I have a list of pokemon i still need to finish off my dex, they're listed below! I still need the legendary dex entries because I plan to shiny hunt them all (I'll trade yours back of course, I just want the entries to get the shiny charm). The ones below with asterisks I need the evolution of too so I'd rather keep them, but if you'd prefer to keep your 'mon that's fine too! Let me know which ones you need and I might be able to help you out too :)
  • Sandshrew*
  • Mankey*
  • Alakazam (I have the pre evolution to trade)
  • Machamp (I have the pre evolution to trade)
  • Golem (I have the pre evolution to trade)
  • Grimer*
  • Gengar (I have the pre evolution to trade)
  • Articuno
  • Zapdos
  • Moltres
  • Mewtwo
  • Alolan sandshrew*
  • Alolan grimer*
  • Alolan golem
  • Kabuto*