• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Lets Go Trades

wolfen 88

Don’t suppose anybody could trade me a pond or for dex completion please

wolfen 88

Um, question what the heck is a pond?

Also just out of curiosity do you happen to have a spare pokeball plus Mew laying around?
It was meant to say pinsir (thanks auto correct).

sorry It’s a no to the Mew I transferred mine to home a while back

ShadowForce720

It was meant to say pinsir (thanks auto correct).

sorry It’s a no to the Mew I transferred mine to home a while back

So is that Mew just sitting at Home and hasn’t been anywhere but Home and Let’s Go?

Also are you planning on keeping the Mew or is it something your willing to trade?

wolfen 88

So is that Mew just sitting at Home and hasn’t been anywhere but Home and Let’s Go?

Also are you planning on keeping the Mew or is it something your willing to trade?
It’s been transferred to sword and back. Yeah I was planning on keeping it sorry.

ShadowForce720

It’s been transferred to sword and back. Yeah I was planning on keeping it sorry.

That’s okay I understand. You know this is just a thought but if your having trouble finding someone to trade with here you might be able to find a Pinsir for trade from the Let’s Go games on the GTS on the mobile version of Pokémon home.

wolfen 88

That’s okay I understand. You know this is just a thought but if your having trouble finding someone to trade with here you might be able to find a Pinsir for trade from the Let’s Go games on the GTS on the mobile version of Pokémon home.
Thanks for the idea I’ll have a look

JCipher

Hi I'm late to Let's Go too, I have the Eevee version and I need help with a trade evolve for my Alolan Graveler. Last time I traded through the game's random trade and that person took it and ran off with it. I'm planning on adding the future Alolan Golem to my team so I definitely would need it back after it evolves.

Happy to trade with someone else looking for a trade evolve and return back as well! I hope that some one is able to help. I will also be looking for a trade buddy for my pokemon shield version as I will have several trade evolves on that version too. Thanks!

I've got the Let's go Eevee exclusives to trade for the Let's go Pikachu exclusives if anyone can help. I also need to trade and trade back my machoke, graveler, kadabra, and haunter to evolve them please.

CodenameLooker

Late Lets Go Pikachu player here, looking for Eevee exclusives. Anyone still playing?

LF -------------------------- FT

Ekans --------------------- Sandshrew
Arbok --------------------- Sandslash
Vulpix --------------------- Growlithe
Ninetales ---------------- Arcanine
Meowth ------------------ Mankey
Persian ------------------- Primeape
Bellsprout --------------- Oddish
Weepinbell -------------- Gloom
Victribell ------------------ Vileplume
Koffing -------------------- Grimer
Weezing ------------------ Muk
Pinsir ---------------------- Scyther

I'm also looking for the Alolan forms if possible:

LF -------------------------- FT

Vulpix ------------------ Sandshrew
Ninetales ------------- Sandslash
Meowth ---------------- Grimer
Persian ----------------- Muk

Trade evos

Bold are yours

Kadabra -------------------- Graveler
Graveler -------------------- Graveler Alolan
Graveler Alolan ---------- Machoke
Machoke ------------------- Haunter
Haunter -------------------- Kadabra
Alakazam ------------------ Golem
Golem ---------------------- Golem Alolan
Golem Alolan ------------ Machamp
Machamp ----------------- Gengar
Gengar --------------------- Alakazam

And also I would love an extra Koffing so I can make a Galarian Weezing with the LG origin mark later.

I know I'm asking for a lot here but I also feel like I'm offering the same amount in return lol. Let me know if you're up for only one or two sets of trades.

Thanks

A_TrainerPassingBy

Hello everyone just got back into Let's go Pikachu via on a new switch thus had to restart but with that said currently looking for these pokemon from let's go Eevee to complete the dex.

Vulpix / Timid
Meowth / Jolly
Bellsprout / Jolly or Adamant
Ekans / Jolly or Adamant
Koffing / Modest
Pinsir /
Jolly or Adamant

in return I'll trade my let's go Pikachu exclusives with beneficial natures

Growlithe / Jolly
Scyther / Jolly
Sandshrew / Jolly
Mankey / Jolly
Oddish / Modest
Grimer / Adamant

I would prefer if the Eevee exclusives had beneficial natures listed above as well but understand if they don't

TRADE BACKS

Kadabra
Machoke
Graveler
Haunter

Message me if you're interested in helping each other.

Last edited:
Hello everyone just got back into Let's go Pikachu via on a new switch thus had to restart but with that said currently looking for these pokemon from let's go Eevee to complete the dex.

Vulpix / Timid
Meowth / Jolly
Bellsprout / Jolly or Adamant
Ekans / Jolly or Adamant
Koffing / Modest
Pinsir /
Jolly or Adamant

in return I'll trade my let's go Pikachu exclusives with beneficial natures

Growlithe / Jolly
Scyther / Jolly
Sandshrew / Jolly
Mankey / Jolly
Oddish / Modest
Grimer / Adamant

I would prefer if the Eevee exclusives had beneficial natures listed above as well but understand if they don't

TRADE BACKS

Kadabra
Machoke
Graveler
Haunter

Message me if you're interested in helping each other.
I need a kadabra please