• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon leveling help please :-).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Hello all ;216; ,

I'm sorry for sounding like a bit of a novice, it's just I haven't played Pokemon in a while and I've gotten back into it, though I remember the last time I played I struggled with some things.

One of those things was leveling Pokemon. Could someone please help me with guidance on how to level my Pokemon up? I haven't also been on the Serebii.net forums in a long time either for which I am also sorry for :-/.

Thank you ;013; .

CinccinoChic

Normal-Type Trainer
There are usually Pokemon Breeder trainers around that will battle you over and over again. I use those to level up a lot!

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
I forgot to mention that I have yet to buy Pokemon Black 2 / White 2 and I meant to ask how to level Pokemon up in Pokemon Black, is it the same case? :).

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Well, in my game, I found a level 59 audino in rustling grass. It turned a level 1 to a level 30 just like that (and that's WITH switching out). Long story short, fight audinos.

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Excellent, thank you very much everyone! :).

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
this isn't the place for these kinds of questions

Status
Not open for further replies.