• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon LIKE A BOSS moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenevix

Some Guy
Sweeping every stage of the battle tower until Palmer stage 2 with my shiny gyrados in my soulssilver LIKE A BAWSS! XD

Clock

Time-And-Space
Destroying the Elite Four with my Jirachi...LIKE A BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

when I 5x Arm thrusted both of Lenora's pokemon with Pignite.

When I hatched a shiny Trapinch accidently.

When I got a critical capture on Reshiram without weakening him.

When I beat the Mosdeep Gym with my Blaziken's Blaze kick and OHKOed everything.

rangernumber-x

Experienced trainer
completing th 7th, 8th and all of the pokemon league using only one dragonite. LIKE. A. BOSS.

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
When my level 69 Garchomp tied with alder in a 1 on 6 pokemon battle(I had 4 other pokemon but I didn't use them) Alder had to sacrafice his Bouffalant with head charge to defeat it(Bouffalant survived a sword dance boosted dragon claw or earthquake not sure which). It was a one sided battle till the end.

Smugleaf&Mudkip

Heart Tamer
When I badly poisoned, confused and lowered the accuracy (x6) of my younger cousin's Lv 100 Garchomp with my Umbreon as revenge for the time he stole my game and traded all of my legendaries into his account.
He said that Umbreon couldn't attack to save its life.
True, but it still beat your pseudo-legendary, you rotten, thieving swine.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
In my Japanese Black version, beating the Elite 4 with only Zoroark and Victini. I memorised exactly what the opponent does when I use a different move. (It was like rehearsing a freakin' play!)

Zappy!

Fly Birdy, Fly!
Sweeping past the Elite 4 in White without needing to restore PP or HP. (I call that great :p). LIKE A BOSS!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I felt like a boss when my Umbreon killed Reds team without fainting once

CeleTran

Trapped
Losing on B81F of Zero Isle South. Nobody looks more like a boss while losing than Garchomp does.

I didn't even send a SOS Mail via Wi-Fi, or ask for a rescue here.

When My Dragonite Lv 75 In SS Sweeped My Friends Team (Around Lv 50-60)

Drass

thousands of eggs
Plowing through the elite four and Alder in Black without using any items with only my Swampert in tow, then doing the same thing with only my Espeon, then with my Samurott, and then with my Volcarona. It may just be me, but hall of fame entries with only one pokemon on the team look pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.