1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon LIKE A BOSS moments

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Excadrill101, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ConfusedEevee

ConfusedEevee Time Gear Thief

my most memorable LIKE A BOSS moment was when my level 50 donphan took out red's level 88 pikachu in one hit with earthquake on this first turn of the battle. Donphan wasnt ev or iv trained or trained specifically for that battle AT ALL.

2. Ioneos

Ioneos Well-Known Member

When I caught my FRLG Lugia with a Pokeball.

3. ImmaOC

ImmaOC Spirit of the Ocean

Beating the Elite Four and Lance with only my Feraligatr in HeartGold. My heart was pounding when I was able to finish off his last Dragonite with an Ice Fang when my Feraligatr was in the red on HP. My friend told me it wasn't possible to beat the Elite 4 and the Champion with only one pokemon, but when I showed him the Hall of Fame stat with only Feraligatr as my pokemon, his jaw dropped and he started repeating "wow!" over and over again while I just had a huge-*** grin on my face xD

4. Sietse23

Sietse23 *Brainfarts*

On PO i won with 1 hp left without sash :)

like a bawsss

5. Flash Sport

Flash Sport Whatcha gotta say?

I didn't really have a mega awesome moment in the regular games, but I was trying to catch an Abra early in the Platinum. Didn't have any Pokemon with mean look or block (early game). I just so happened start with Chimchar this time and raised it high enough to know taunt. So I taunt the little booger into staying put before lowering its health and capturing it. I didn't want to trade for the nicknamed one in the city...

Now, I had many of those moments while playing Pokemon Puzzle on the N64, especially when it came to Mewtwo on S-Hard (I think that's the highest) and pwned him in under a minute. Definitely like a boss, baby.

6. Chaser26

Chaser26 Pokemon Long Vet

1. Catching Mewtwo WITH A POKEBALL in HG/SS (Look up the chances, it was in really high red.)
    2.Getting a Shiny perfect Nature Cyndaquil in HG after 100 SR's exactly.

But too many rack up over the years to recollect off the bat...

Edit- "WITH A POKEBALL"

7. ShadowAura

ShadowAura A speck of light

In Pokemon Gold, I defeated the E4 and champ with only A Typhlosion, Ho-Oh, and Red Gyarados.

Sort of Liek Uh Baws

8. Chaser26

Chaser26 Pokemon Long Vet

Oh, those wily Shiny Gyrados's.

9. double_jay01

double_jay01 Member

took out one guys entire team with milotic in random matchup. he or she had emboar with about 10 HP left and decided to use wild charge. Because i knew i was going to win i switched to my gliscor (to give him a turn) Of course, i started laughing
    LUCK loves me =D

10. Titan500

Titan500 Solar Panels

When I was fighting Cynthia in Diamond, I was forced to send out my Level 40 Pikachu against her Level 63 Milotic. Despite type advantages, my Pikachu probably would've fainted, for her Milotic was faster and dealt greater damage. However, she used Aqua Ring, which gave me a free shot at her. Pikachu one-hitted her with a Thunderbolt. It wasn't even a critical hit.

11. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

My Gligar survives super effective moves (such as Ice Fang) with 1HP. Always. Without fail. And always revenge kills as well with a critical hit.

LIKE A BAAAWWWSSS~~~

12. ShadowKyogre443

ShadowKyogre443 오션 마스터

I suspect focus sash use

I just caught XD001 with a Pokeball at full health. LIKE A BOSS

13. The Red Thunder

The Red Thunder Backwards thinking?

Ah man, I can't believe that I just pulled this one out of the bag.

I've been gaining EV's with a few of my Pokemon. Well, while doing so, I came across a Lv. 58 Shiny Fearow and a regular Kangaskhan in a wild double battle ... but didn't have my Catcher Gallade with me. I about cried, too. All the Pokemon I had in my party are level 100, and had pretty powerful attacks. KOing the thing was a very real threat.

I was using my Dewgong and my Hitmontop. My Hitmontop took out the Kangaskhan in two rounds (it used Endure on the first). The problem arose when I was trying to figure out how to weaken the Fearow without killing it. That's when it dawned on me ... happiness values get reset when you PokeShift. Two Returns and the Fearow was weakened, and I caught it with the first Premier Ball.

Caught a random shiny with two level 100 Pokemon ...

14. Bossk

Bossk Like a champ.

When versing my friend, he had 4 Weavile, 1 Dusknoir, and 1 hacked Deoxsys with Wonderguard.

Pidgeot vs. Weavile (Weavile)
    Lapras vs. Weavile (Lapras)
    Charizard vs. Dusknoir (Tie)
    Hitmonlee vs. Weavile (Hitmonlee)
    Deoxsys vs. Hitmonlee (Deoxsys)

Here is the funny part. I have two slow poison types left, and I thought I was screwed until...

Deoxsys vs. Arbok...

ARBOK USED SUCKER PUNCH IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE <333333333

15. So like I was battling and my Zapdos was Leech Seeded. It had 2% HP left so that meant if I failed to OHKO something, the Leech Seed would take effect and I'd die. I managed to win the battle with hax. I got like 3 crits and avoided an Aqua Jet with Brightpowder. Basically, a single miss let me OHKO all 6 Pokémon and win the game.

16. -Gummi~Llamas-

-Gummi~Llamas- Odorokubeki!

Well lets see:

-ANYTIME I battle a rival(*facepalm*)
    -Beating the Kanto Elite Four first try
    -Catching Mewtwo in a pokeball, 2 try. Best part is, I made a bet with my friend I couldn't catch it in a pokeball with in 5 tries.

17. Beating the E4 with a 30 level difference

18. Mew-100

Mew-100 Future Scriptwriter!

My little brother beat the first 6 GYMs in SS with only a Feraligatr. He's 9.

19. I also remember a time I beat the E4 champion with my Skarmory just using stealth rock, spikes, and whirlwind.....they hate me there... :)

20. Asbestospoison

Asbestospoison Excellent Driver

Catching a full-health roaming legendary WITH A POKEBALL! Granted, it was asleep, but still.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.