• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon LIKE A BOSS moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Raichu

oh! gravity.
Probably when I took out four of an opponent's team with one Pokemon and not taking any damage.

my most memorable LIKE A BOSS moment was when my level 50 donphan took out red's level 88 pikachu in one hit with earthquake on this first turn of the battle. Donphan wasnt ev or iv trained or trained specifically for that battle AT ALL.

Considering that Pikachu's defenses are ****, that's not too much of a surprise.

Xenevix

Some Guy
When I sweeped the super single trains 1-4 with one Pokemon: Cofagrigus. That thing is boss.

When I swept Lance in Soulsilver with a Lv. 51 Kingler like a Boss.

When my friend and I took on the multi battle tower in Soulsilver and got to battle 97 like bosses.

When I just happened to run into a shiny, Calm, FLAWLESS, Bronzor like a BOSS in Pearl.

paracelsus

I was standing in line for regionals behind this ******* who kept talking smack about how good his team was. I went up against him in the third round, and promptly beat him in two turns. the look on his face : Priceless. I lost the next round though :(

Hatching a shiny charmander in Firered and then afterwards finding a shiny Nidoran. (male)

Destroying Arceus with a Starly.

Hatching a shiny Chikorita and Deino in Black.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
In competitive battling, I switched my Donphan into Landorus and used Ice Shard, and the other guy totally surrendered before I could finish the job. He had an Excadrill, too, but it had half of his health left. Like a boss...

Oyster11

Dragon Breeder
Swept through all of N and Ghetsis's Pokemon (except Reshiram) with newly evolved Hydreigon.
And that is why my favorite myth is the hydra.

Wytetyger

Bulba-fan
Hmm, probably when I beat my best friend with my level 100 Blissey... Took em all out with toxic :D

Recon

Capturing Rayquza in Emerald on the first turn with a pokeball.

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
Beating N and Ghetsis without using Reshiram, my Seismitoad took down Zekrom, he even survived a Giga Impact :)

aurasageluke

AuraSage
Getting a win with 6-0 with Baton Pass'd Arbok. Happened recently, and the best part is that the dude had a Dragonite. Shed Skin took care of Thunder Wave :D Although, Ninjask did help with 3x Speed/3x Sliver Wind. Gotta love the odds :D

Chaser26

Pokemon Long Vet
I challenged my friend at his party (What was it, 4:30AM?) winner take all, battle. It was my Level 100 trained to the bone Torterra up against his entire team, and I won without going into the
Yellow zone.

He wanted my Torterra if I lost.

SCBoogie

i$e CreMe Man

SCBoogie

i$e CreMe Man
Sweeping my best friend's team with my Dewott
Sweeping his other team with my Croconaw
OHKO'ing Ash's Pikachu with a level 70 Rhyperior

Status
Not open for further replies.