• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon LIKE A BOSS moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

eberger97

#swaggmaster
Catching Rayquaza in a pokeball...like a boss.

charizard:Luvr

Flame Trainer
When my red health Drapion used payback on my friend's full health Garchomp & defeated it. :D

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Want a counter against Latios or Terrakion? Focus sashed Cacturne w/ Low Kick and Sucker Punch

-Nator-

Just a few weeks ago, I was tackling the Battle Subway (Super Double) and me and my opponent were both down to our last Pokes, mine being Thundurus, and theirs being an Exploud. We were both down to half hit points, and my Thundurus was slower thanks to a Pokemon who had slowed me down previously in the battle. The Exploud was able to move first and used Hyper Voice on me... I was very shocked to see my Thundurus live with literally one HP left! Following that, I took the Exploud out with a Thunderbolt. It was only the third consecutive battle in the session, but still a miraculous win!

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
Chaos (Giratina) used Draco Meteor!

It's super effective!

The enemy's KINGDRA fainted!

Hell yes that's what you get for giving me so much **** in Silver all those years ago Clair.

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
everytime when I pwn noobs in wifi battles!
It's such a good feeling :)

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
killing every one of Lance's Pokemon except Gyarados in Heart Gold with my Mamoswine. Came in first turn and set up Stealth Rocks. Switched out because of Intimidate >_>. Killed Gyarados w/ someone else then Swept through the rest of the team with Mamo. I was pumped for Mamoswine :p

BlazingCharizard39

Torrent of Awesome
Beating Champion Iris with my last pokemon. I used heat wave on her archetops and gave it a burn (20% chance). It suffered from burn then fainted.

Ninfia-Fan

Earlier today I was battling my friends in the Union Room, and I managed to beat them both. The first battle was black Kyurem VS White Kyurem and the start of the second was Genesect VS Genesect. Both White Kyurem and Genesect came out on top! Yay! One of my friends said that I really understood type match-ups.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Catching Rayquaza in a pokeball...like a boss.

I've been doing that recently in my runthroughs of games to complete the Pokédexes. I like having everything in Pokéballs for some reason

LeafytheLeafeon

★☆Shiny Hunting☆★
When I used Wide Guard before Bulldoze... and it was Mienshao and Leafeon on my team, a Frillish and Krokorok on the Waitress's team which is we were in the Subway Battle... basically hit Frillish XD then Frillish healed with a Sitrus Berry before knocking out, then Leafeon used Giga Drain on it XD

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Winning against Red only because of Snorlax Paralyze hax. Cannot move, cannot move, cannot move. Aura sphere barrage!

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
Owning Skyla's Gym in Black without getting hit once and only using my Archeops... LIKE A BAWSS.

Marmist

Dark Type Trainer
When i managed to take down Iris's Hydreigon with a single critical hit from a Hydro Cannon by my starter pokemon, Samurott... ya.. i was excited.

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
Furret used Trick!
Ghetsis's Cofagrigus was locked to Shadow Ball because of Choice Scarf!
Furret used Shadow Claw over and over!

Burakoru

Belly Slide
When I wrecked an Aerodactyl, a Jirachi, and a Dragonite using a Shuckle.

- This was on Pokemon Online as compared to a pokemon game, but still pretty awesome.

Cronkr

Pokemon Breeder
In my recent XD run through I stupidly went into the battle with only 10 ultra balls, 6 great balls, and 6 pokeballs. Exeggutor, Tauros, Rhydon, Moltres all caught with first attempt. Zapdos took 3 ultra balls. Finally weakened Articuno and said "No way will get it in 3 also", 3 ultra balls failed. Decided to give it a try with a Great Ball but had an attacked cued to kill it. Captured with Great Ball!

This compared to the 79 ultra balls I once used to capture Articuno in Leaf Green, lol.

SlowPokeBroKing

Future Gym Leader
Sweeping several friends' teams consecutively with my Stantler. Swagger, Psych Up, Earthquake, and Stomp. Can't go wrong.

Beating the first gym of Kanto without Metal Claw. While using as Charmander.

Status
Not open for further replies.