• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon LIKE A BOSS moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndigoAir

Myth Hunter
Catching Articuno in 3 Ultra Balls, Moltres in 5 and Mewtwo in 7 today in a playthrough of Red version. Zapdos took about 15, which is slightly less impressive :p

Houka

Beating Red with only Typlosion with 1HP left over. As well as when I beat Lance in Heart Gold with all my pokemon not dieing and all battles being really close.

Cutty

Forever now
Catching legendaries in non-master balls, beating strong trainers w/ my high level trained team.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Beat an electric team with only water types...LIKE A BOSS!

Defeating alder with my shiny Charmander. Last pokemon left for me and his volcarona on like 1HP. Dragon claw which i bred onto him. KO. Victory. Like a boss.

Chewiana Jones

Dunsparciologist
Beating Brycen with only my (traded over as an egg) Dusclops. All of my other Pokemon (Gligar, Fraxure, Vibrava, Golett, and either Grotle or Torterra) had already been knocked out by the gym trainers due to their type disadvantage.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Catching Azelf on my first ball - a Pokeball. Yesssss.

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
paralyzong a palkia, keeping it at 70% of life, and catching it on the 3rd ball (all i use are premier balls)

Raiin

Johto Boy
When I was down 3-1 and I swept the rest of the opposing players pokemon with a quick feet Ursaring. Felt great!

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
When I encountered 3 shinies in one day.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
That time when I beat a guy's Mewtwo with my Lanturn. Like a boss.

(actually, it was through sheer luck on my part and he ended up winning the battle, but man, that felt good. XD)

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
I don't know if it is but here's my story. I just started my Pokemon White 2 that I bought yesterday and also my first generation V game. I was leveling up my team in the Virbank Complex until all of my Pokemon's HP went down to red. When I ran into the Pokemon Center at Virbank, Nurse Joy tell me that my team was infected by Pokerus that cause the Medal Man to give me a medal for having Pokerus. I was happy because I got it easily and surprising.

Arcanine724

I am the Batman
When I won the driftveil tournament in the pwt with just my lucario

And when Pokemon evolve unexpectedly

Masterofknees

Catching Articuno in a standard Pokéball in HG.

Everytime my Weezing unexpectedly beats the heck out of my opponent's team.

ECM

This is not in game, but... I just bought a used copy of Platinum. There was still a save file there, and when I continued out of sheer curiosity, I saw that this girl had a level 100 Mew and a level 100 Mewtwo. I promptly traded them over to my Heartgold file for a Rattata and a Pidgey, and then proceeded to delete the game file.

My best recent like a boss moment would be in White 2, when I caught Cobalion in a Great Ball after about 4 or 5 tries. Not sure how impressive that is, but I was happy.

When I was EV training Gothitelle and found a shiny Litcwick with only one poke ball in my bag. I caught it.!

floodz66

The Masked Trainer
Meloetta event, first time picking up it from deliverymen Timid nature, with above average IV in special attack.

Like a BOSS!

Status
Not open for further replies.