• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon LIKE A BOSS moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard Lord

Probably Napping
Actually having an easy Gym battle on a Nuzlocke run. In this case, it was against Maylene. Togetic managed to endure Meditite and Machoke's attacks, and Gengar destroyed Lucario with Focus Blast. Like a boss.

Canada

Banned
I don't have any boss moments. I suck at battling and I like it that way~

EpicAaron

Breeder and Trainer
Evolving Magicarp and Abra without an EXPshare. Boss.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Lost a tournament battle where I've been frozen in the first battle and my entire team got haxed to hell in the 2nd battle

ToeyJoey

The Count
Last night I won two games on Pokemon Showdown while using Choice Band Unown, as it beat a DDnite.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Last post in this thread before it gets bumped in March 2013, is from February 2012

Don't bump old thread, please :)

If any of you want to share your Like a Boss moment, you can make a new thread, but do so in Pokepolls, not in GPD. This isn't the kind of thread that can create a discussion.

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
I took on The Elite Four in my original Blue Version with a Team of 6 Level 100 Magikarps....yea took me a while and I still lost to Agatha's Gengar....But I am that guy with the Six Magikarps!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.