• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon LIKE A BOSS moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excadrill101

^Random Encounter^
Well the title says it all. Have you ever felt like the best whenever you did something in pokemon? Mine was in my White when I got a crit on dragonbreath from my Zekrom on N's Hydreigon. I seriously said, "Kill Hydreigon, LIKE A BOSS". Oh, and yeah my Zekrom's name is BOSS

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
When I OHKO'd Lance's strongest Dragonite with my Feraligatr's Surf on Soul Silver. I screamed "Yeah! Suck on that, ya loser!"

greenxboy

OHKO all of the elite 4 and champion's pokemons (except sawk) only with my volcarona LIKE A BOSS!!!

When I swept another players whole team with my Gengar :)

General Nonsense

Star Glider
In HeartGold, when battling the frontier brain in the battle tower, my scarf metagross beat his milotic by making it flinch several times in a row with iron head. I haxed the battle tower to death :)

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
When Pikachu took out Dragonite.

When I controlled this battle:
Black/White Version Battle Video # 65-35133-31579

Sam2010

Cheers
When my Tauros took down all of Lance's Dragonites.

Psycho Cut

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
When I battle my friend and took out all 6 of her pokemon (around level 80) with my lvl 100 shiny Pachirisu. She had all dragons, and most had flying types too, but still. Can you imagine an adorable little pink Pachirisu take out 6 HUGE dragons??? :)

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
I have struggled to find a Cryogonal for weeks in my copy of White.

My Battle Subway streak was halted by a dickhead Cryogonal who spammed Sheer Cold at my entire team.

Guess what I did to the shiny one I found.

Like a boss.

Legend_tamer93

Ancient Beast Keeper
Went through the entire 3rd gym in pokemon black (including the leader) with my Darumaka/Darmanitan and never had to heal once.

Vandslaux

When I found a Jolly Mold Breaker Outstanding Haxorus.

Rakurai

It always feels so good when I OHKO an unsuspecting player's Pokemon with Hidden Power.

Status
Not open for further replies.