• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon LIKE A BOSS moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

irock245

She wants it
Whenever I 6-0 someone.

Usatoday

Eternal God
my choice banded swampert 6-0'd someone

Pkfire0

I'm a ninja
raping Skyla> I mean what. Lol killing Cynthias garchomp with my level 45 marril

Last edited:

Gelatino95

Not a tool
When playing Fire Red, I was searching Digglet tunnel for a Dugtrio for my team. I looked so long that I eventually gave up and settled for an ordinary Digglet. By the time I got out of the SS Anne, it already evolved and when I got to Lt. Surge's gym, all my pokemon were at least four levels stronger than his strongest pokemon due to all the grinding.

I really should grind more often. It's very rewarding.

wildbiscuit

One Tough Cookie
Going through the whole yellow using only pikachu (and some hm slaves, pikachu did ALL the battling, though).

Zenosparadox

Happiny<3
When I sweeped May's team under the bike bridge thing in emerald with a loudred. Win.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
when I found a shiny golbat and caught it in a ultraball on my first try.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
In SoulSilver, I was testing out the Masuda method using a French Wobbuffet a friend of mine had traded me (since my Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection for some reason doesn't work for my Pokemon games), and the first egg I hatched had a shiny Wobbuffet in it. Like a boss.

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
On Silver when I beat the champion with my level 5 togepi. With all my pokemon, I got his final pokemon(I think Dragonite) to like 20 Hp. Then, when I sent out my togepi, all I did was attack, and he for some reason just raised his stats. Owned by a level 5 Togepi. Like a Boss!

PsiOmega

An old soul
This seemes farfetch'd (lol) but on Diamond I got all 493 Pokemon in my Pokedex with NO CHEATS! I was so happy.

PsiOmega

An old soul
This seemes farfetch'd (lol) but on Diamond I got all 493 Pokemon in my Pokedex with NO CHEATS! I was so happy.

Missingno
When catching the shiny garydos. It was my first shiny. And I also had only beaten the fourth gym. And defeating morty's gengar with my very underleveled hoothoot except the big one. And beating the seventh gym before the fifth. And freezing someone with ice-punch, they heal ... and next time I freeze them again!

Paraqua

Beginning Trainer
I had a couple of "Like a boss" moments in Pokémon White, such as:

- My Scolipede "Pleura" plowing through the seventh gym basicly single handedly
- Second try at catching Kyurem

ebevan91

I used my fire type vs. Wake, and it beat him single handedly. LIKE A BOSS.

Infernape by the way. It was like 7 levels ahead of his toughest Pokemon. Close combatted the entire team, even Gyrados.

Status
Not open for further replies.