• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Live Action (With Guns?)

Crobat51

Gentlemen!!!
Fake Fake Fake and honestly a live action pokemon would be terrible

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Watching BCVM22 telling yall this is not real is prolly the funniest thing in the world right now.

This IS real, aleast untill nintendo says otherwise.

Last edited:

BCVM22

This IS real, aleast untill nintendo says otherwise.

You can make that text big enough to build a house on, son, it doesn't change a thing. There is absolutely nothing legitimate about any part of this nor does Nintendo or any other party with power over this franchise have any reason to comment on the latest fanmade piece of crap to ooze across the Internet. It has nothing to do with any product they produce in any official capacity and it's probably so far below their radar they don't know it exists.

Now you can screech about funny all you like, but that's the truth. "Real until proven fake" is the battle cry of people who prefer to live in the dark and ignore logic and reason.

Because American directors are so concerned with making sure the films match the source material.

Just because the CG in Avatar was great, does not meant that a film with bad CG is instantly fake. Not every film studio in the world has access to the same systems and budgets as the big Hollywood directors.

Im pretty sure the biggest video game franchise of all time would have access to a higher level of special FX than say..... the video game the movie is based off of.

Taichi

smh. I'm sorry I posted this thread. Here I was expecting everybody to either laugh about it or talk about how interesting it actually looks. Now we have people who don't know that you have to acquire rights to make a movie like such and etc.

Sorry guys; the ones that know better, anyway.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Fake, fake, fake.

If and if it is real. Then this better have Robin Williams as Professer Oak. Otherwise it won't be worth watching.

Dark Eevee

smh. I'm sorry I posted this thread. Here I was expecting everybody to either laugh about it or talk about how interesting it actually looks. Now we have people who don't know that you have to acquire rights to make a movie like such and etc.

Sorry guys; the ones that know better, anyway.

Don't be sorry, you've given us a chance to increase our post count, find out who the idiots are, and to laugh at them.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Im pretty sure the biggest video game franchise of all time would have access to a higher level of special FX than say..... the video game the movie is based off of.

Avatar was officially budgeted at $237 million, but others estimate it was as high as $310 million. That was the highest grossing film of 2009.

New Moon had a budget of $50 million and was the 7th highest grossing film of 2009. The budget for the Super Mario Brothers film in 1993; which was a flop, despite being the biggest video game franchise ever; was $49 million. So budget doesn't mean anything, it relies entirely on how good the film is, not how good it looks.

mudkip12

Exploding Knees.
This is fake but god I wish it were real...

alicetama

Pokabu <3

Is it wrong for me to feel like crying when I saw that ugly CGI pikachu getting it's butt kicked?

Other than for that.... whoever made that must've had a lot of money.

Also... the guy who played James was hot.

@crobat: in 1999, actually, 4kids set up a musical. And let me just say this.... it was awesome. Or, atleast, the idea and some of the music was.

Last edited: