• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mafia 1: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
A person is my co owner this game. He has all the same powers over this game as me. He will be updating and you can send actions to him. Although, I prefer actions be sent to me so it can all be organized and I'll forward them to him

This is a different version of Mafia in which every player will have a role. This means if you sign up you should be online everyday to participate. It sucks when we have to wait for one player to submit an action. Basic Mafia rules apply. To join just post saying you want to play.

Rules:
1. This game will be held in 72 hour blocks. During the appropriate phase everyone who has an action will PM their actions to me. After the 72 hour deadline I will write up the actions and post them, therefore starting the day round. That is where you vote to execute a player.

2. Ask me if you have any doubts about something you wanna do.

3. You MAY NOT role claim at any time . You can post evidence trying to prove your innocence but please do not flat out claim. (Not like someone would claim to be an Evil trainer but you get the point)

4. NO outside discussion of this game unless you are evil or you have been told otherwise by me. No planning attacks or revealing roles. Seriously it ruins the game. You can not trust people anyway. (by no outside discussion I mean that you can only communicate with each other in this thread)

5. If you are unsure what the roles mean, please ask first, rather than halfway through the game. As always, action choices are sent in to me via PM.

6. NO RP'ing allowed

7. Every post you make in this thread must be related to this game and this game only.

8. No dead talking. If you are dead you are not allowed to post in this thread until the game is over

9. HAVE FUN!

Game play:
First round begins:

•I post an opening Write-up signifying the start of the game and every player votes by picking one player they think is evil and after all votes are cast I will post the execution scene. We will then start the night phase. Players can choose to abstain from voting but they must post this in the thread.

• Each player decides on an action and sends their PM. Anyone with ability or skill may choose to use it. The Bad Trainers decide together who they want to kill. Note: There is going to be a 72 hour limit to send in your actions. That way there's less waiting on one person. If someone doesn’t send in their action on time their role may be re-assigned to anyone interested in joining the game

• I post first scenario, including murders, saves, etc.

• After the scenario, the players still alive decide who is guilty, and who should be eliminated. Players vote and the person with the most votes is removed from the game.

Story:

It was always thought that the death of F.M. would bring peace to the many regions of the world. After his death many mafias began showing themselves all over the world. The FBI realized that all these people feared F.M. and F.M's presence actually lowered the crime rate. Many task forces were assigned to stop the mafias forming in each region. This is the story of the region of Unova. In a town called Accumula a mysterious detective has arrived. Claiming that a mafia WILL form in this town. The townspeople normally peaceful are skeptical and the FBI refuses to respond until they have some proof of the mafia's involvement in the strange happenings of Accumula

Roles:

Evil Roles: (will be revealed upon death)

Lucario: Uses his Aura Sphere at night to knock a player out. That players vote will not count the next day

Good Roles:

Excadrill: Uses its drills to kill a player at night. Defensive abilities do not work against Excadrill

Jellicent: Uses Ominous Wind to kidnap a player a night, canceling out their action and making them immune to all actions used against them

Lilligant: uses its sweet aroma to relax a player at night. That player will defend a random player that night and all actions toward that player will be redirected to the player Lilligant targeted.

Tornadus: uses his Hurricane attack to hide another player and protect them from being lynched. Cannot be used on the same player twice. Once per game Tornadus can use whirlwind to expose a players pokemon to every player in the game without killing that player.

Throh: Follows a player every night to discover their role. Can communicate with Sawk

Sawk: Can night kill the player of his choice every night. Can communicate with Throh

Dwebble: uses his shell to hide himself at night or protect another player from night kills

Patrat: Uses Detect to learn the target of one player’s action.

Gothitelle: uses its psychic abilities to discover the alignment of a player every night

Karrablast:-Every night, can visit a player. If Karrablast visits Shelmet while Shelmet visits it, evolves and becomes bulletproof. Can communicate with shelmet once evolved. Learns Shelmet's identity upon visiting him

Shelmet: Every night, can visit a player. If Shelmet visits Karrablast while Karrablast visits it, evolves and uses his superior speed to avoid being lynched. Can communicate with Karrablast once evolved. Learns Karrablast's identity upon visiting him

Chandelure: If ever killed, all votes will be anonymous on the following day

Audino: Can either uses Take Down at night to cancel out a players next vote. Attract to protect the player of his choice and redirect any actions used against that pokemon towards him or Helping Hand during the day phase to increase the power of another players ability. Can only use each ability once and once all 3 are used Audino uses Last Resort to kill the player of his choice

Solosis: Protects a player every night and anyone targeting that player will be forced to target themselves. Each day uses Rollout to increase his vote count by 1

Elgyem: uses teleport at night to switch the location of 2 players. Any actions toward one player will be redirected towards the other

Rogue:

The detective:

-Can arrest a player to keep them in the jail
--Arrested players cannot act, vote, or communicate
OR
-Can guard the jail
--Detained players who attempt to escape will be killed
-Detained players can either try to escape, communicate with another detainee, or do nothing
--Detective overhears conversations amongst detainees

???: In possession of Charizard

Charizard: ???

1. HydroSwampert
2. Bronzong#1 killed by Excadrill night 2. Had the role of Solosis
3. shadow_zoroark killed by the evil trainers night 1. Role to be revealed at the end of the game
4. Sasukeanditachi
5. MarshtompMan**
6. Kissmygrass96 replaced day 3 by Firetypelover
7. Bone Cold Marowak Guy*
8. Bullkid1997
9. Ditto123 replaced by avatarsokia night 1.
10. UnovaMaster
11. ShadeAce*
12. pokemon-expert-chris
13. Fire_Pokemon_Master_271 Killed himself night 1 because of Solosis' Light Screen. Had the role of Sawk
14. Digipoke1
15. Bugwarrior killed by Excadrill night 1. had the role of Audino
16. Bekidding lynched day 3. Had the role of Throh
17. glalieguy**
18. djhappy
19. pupintheturd replaced night 3 by ???
20. Wormow
21. ParadoxWithinAParadox
22. King World
23. The Fad replaced by ITG_123 day 1
24. ITG_321 Executed day 2. Had the role of Charizard. It was stolen night 1 and he received the role of Lucario
25. Avatarsokia* killed by the evil trainers night 2. Had the role of Patrat
26. Firetypelover

Waiting List:

1. Suicune lover
2. Happy Kitty
3. pink lapras (I think)
4. WhoisWho

If you would like to play and sign-ups are full just let me know and you will be added to the waiting list. When a spot opens up you will be contacted and you will have 24 hours to let me know if you accept or decline

* next to your name indicates a strike. 3 strikes and you will be replaceed

Last edited:

HydroSwampert

1. HydroSwampert
15. Bugwarrior

Hooray for another Mafia Game! Wow! It got accepted really quick! It looks like a lot of fun! I can't wait to start! :D :)

Edit: I got ninja'd! Real shock there.

Last edited:

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
1. HydroSwampert
15. Bugwarrior
22. King World

shadow_zoroark

Think They Saw Us?
1. HydroSwampert
3.shadow_zoroark
15. Bugwarrior
22. King World

xDD i couldn't help myself

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
1. HydroSwampert
3. shadow_zoroark
13. Fire_Pokemon_Master_271
15. Bugwarrior
22. King World

Frickin' A. Fonger Mafia FTW.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Oh god, this sign up speed.

1. HydroSwampert
3.shadow_zoroark
4. Sasukeanditachi
15. Bugwarrior
22. King World

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
1. HydroSwampert
3.shadow_zoroark
4. Sasukeanditachi
14. Digipoke1
15. Bugwarrior
22. King World

Hopefully I'll do better in this mafia then I have in past ones.

EDIT: Please don't ban me for editing now. I got Ninja'd.

Last edited:

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
1.HydroSwampert
2.Bronzong#1
3.shadow_zoroark
4.sasukeanditachi
13.Fire_Pokemon_Master_271
14.digipoke1
15.Bugwarrior
22.King World

Last edited:
1. HydroSwampert
2. Bronzong#1
3. shadow_zoroark
4. Sasukeanditachi
12. pokemon-expert-chris
14. Digipoke1
15. Bugwarrior
22. King World

CuriousHeartless

1. HydroSwampert
2. Bronzong#1
3. shadow_zoroark
4. Sasukeanditachi
6.Kissmygrass96
12. pokemon-expert-chris
14. Digipoke1
15. Bugwarrior
22. King World

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
1. HydroSwampert
2. Bronzong#1
3. shadow_zoroark
4. Sasukeanditachi
5. MarshtompMan
6. Kissmygrass96
12. pokemon-expert-chris
14. Digipoke1
15. Bugwarrior
22. King World

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
1. HydroSwampert
2. Bronzong#1
3. shadow_zoroark
4. Sasukeanditachi
5. MarshtompMan
6. Kissmygrass96
8. Bullkid1997
12. pokemon-expert-chris
14. Digipoke1
15. Bugwarrior
22. King World

*Insert fangirlish squeak here*

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
1. HydroSwampert
2. Bronzong#1
3. shadow_zoroark
4. Sasukeanditachi
5. MarshtompMan
6. Kissmygrass96
8. Bullkid1997
12. pokemon-expert-chris
14. Digipoke1
15. Bugwarrior
22. King World

:/ Why not.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
1. HydroSwampert
2. Bronzong#1
3. shadow_zoroark
4. Sasukeanditachi
5. MarshtompMan
6. Kissmygrass96
8. Bullkid1997
12. pokemon-expert-chris
14. Digipoke1
15. Bugwarrior
16. Bekidding
22. King World

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
1. HydroSwampert
2. Bronzong#1
3. shadow_zoroark
4. Sasukeanditachi
5. MarshtompMan
6. Kissmygrass96
7. Bone Cold Marowak Guy
8. Bullkid1997
12. pokemon-expert-chris
14. Digipoke1
15. Bugwarrior
16. Bekidding
22. King World

UnovaMaster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. HydroSwampert
2. Bronzong#1
3. shadow_zoroark
4. Sasukeanditachi
5. MarshtompMan
6. Kissmygrass96
7. Bone Cold Marowak Guy
8. Bullkid1997
10. UnovaMaster
12. pokemon-expert-chris
14. Digipoke1
15. Bugwarrior
16. Bekidding
22. King World

Ditto123

~Word~
1. HydroSwampert
2. Bronzong#1
3. shadow_zoroark
4. Sasukeanditachi
5. MarshtompMan
6. Kissmygrass96
7. Bone Cold Marowak Guy
8. Bullkid1997
9. Ditto123
10. UnovaMaster
12. pokemon-expert-chris
14. Digipoke1
15. Bugwarrior
16. Bekidding
22. King World

I might be gone for a week later, so can you find a replacement just in case?

Status
Not open for further replies.