• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mafia 3: Team Rocket Attacks the Indigo Plateau

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
This is a different version of Mafia in which every player will have a role. This means if you sign up you should be online everyday to participate. It sucks when we have to wait for one player to submit an action. Basic Mafia rules apply. To join just post saying you want to play.

Dittoman97 will be co-owning this game. He and I will take turns updating the game

Here's a link to the first 2 games so you guys can see how the game is played

Pokemon Mafia 1

Pokemon Mafia 2: Battle of the Legendary Pokemon

For those of you that like to RP:

You can choose any 5 pokemon to RP with in your party but they cannot be in the same evolution family as the roles to avoiding obvious hints. For this game you cannot use Pokemon such as Doduo, Clefairy, Raichu, Pichu, Magnemite and others that are related to the roles

Rules:
1. This game will be held in 36 hour blocks. During the appropriate phase everyone who has an action will PM their actions to me. After the 36 hour deadline I will write up the actions and post them, therefore starting the day round. That is where you vote to execute a player.

2. Ask me if you have any doubts about something you wanna do.

3. You MAY NOT say whether you are Good or Evil trainer. You can post evidence trying to prove your innocence but please do not flat out claim to be one or the other. (Not like someone would claim to be an Evil trainer but you get the point)

4. NO outside discussion of this game unless you are a villain or you have been told otherwise by me. No planning attacks or revealing roles. Seriously it ruins the game. You can not trust people anyway. (by no outside discussion I mean that you can only communicate with each other in this thread)

5. If you are unsure what the roles mean, please ask first, rather than halfway through the game. As always, action choices are sent in to me via PM.

6. HAVE FUN!

Game play:
First round begins:

•I post an opening Write-up signifying the start of the game and every player votes on the first person to kill. We then move on to the night phase

• Each player decides on an action and sends their PM. Anyone with ability or skill may choose to use it. The Bad Pokémon decide together who they want to kill. Note: There is going to be a limit on how long you have to get your PMs in. That way there's less waiting on one person. If someone doesn’t send in their action on time their role will be re-assigned to anyone interested in joining the game

• I post first scenario, including murders, saves, etc.

• After the scenario, the players still alive decide who is guilty, and who should be eliminated. Players vote and the person with the most votes is removed from the game. Note: Anyone can choose to abstain.

Team Rocket:

Giovanni’s Persian: Stays by Giovanni’s side every night making him immune to night kills. Every night he chooses another player to protect by taking that player to Giovanni’s house. He is in charge of Team Rocket and sends in the night kill every round.

James’ Koffing: Every night he uses SmokeScreen on the player of his choice. That player’s target will be chosen at random. Once per game Koffing can use SmokeScreen during the Day Phase and cause all players to vote blindly. That rounds voting will be done via PM

Jessie’s Ekans: Every night Ekans poisons a player leaving them out to recover the next day phase. A poisoned player may not vote. Once per game Ekans can poison a player during the day phase. That player will die 3 rounds later.

Jessie’s Lickitung: Any targeting done to Lickitung will bounce off of his stomach and hit another random player. Lickitung may paralyze someone with his Lick attack during the day phase. That player cannot use their next action.

James’ Victreebel: Every night uses Sweet Scent to force two pokemon to target each other.

James’ Growlithe: During the day phase Growlithe poses as Officer Jenny’s Growlithe in order to convince another player to vote for the player of his choice.

James’ Magikarp: Distracts another player by splashing, forcing them to target him. If he survives 5 rounds or is targeted 10 times he will evolve into Gyarados

Good Pokemon:

Chansey: During the night phase Chansey can take one pokemon to the pokemon center. That pokemon will be immune to all targeting for the night. Twice per game Chansey can revive a dead Pokemon

Psyduck: Psyduck uses Disable during the day phase to cancel out another players vote. Every 3 times Psyduck is targeted he can night kill someone

Dragonite: Follows a player every night to learn what role they have. Once per game Dragonite may use Outrage to night kill another player but Dragonite will be confused for two rounds and his targets will be chosen at random.

Hypno: hypnotizes the other pokemon and makes them forget that he has already voted allowing him to vote twice. Each round the ability gets stronger and he gains an extra vote. Hypno hypnotizes another Pokemon during the day phase and is able to choose their next target for them

Meowth: Can choose another player to attempt to communicate with during the night phase. If that player is good the 2 players will be allowed to talk to each other about the game via PM

Alakazam: Every night Alakazam uses Teleport to make two players switch places. Any targeting done to one player will be done to the other player instead. Once per game Alakazam can read a players mind to discover something they know. Knows the identity of Blue’s Dodrio

Jigglypuff: Jigglypuff can choose to stop an execution by singing and making all other pokemon fall asleep. Jigglypuff cannot stop his own execution or the same player twice. Once per game Jigglypuff can also choose to skip the night phase.

Pikachu: Every day Pikachu chooses another player and super charges their ability. That player’s next action will be twice as effective. Once per game can paralyze someone leaving them unable to vote for 2 rounds.

Pidgeotto: Every night Pidgeotto can save another player from night kills or he can choose to save himself.

Clefable: Uses metronome every round and randomly uses another pokemons ability.

Magneton: Every night Magneton chooses a Pokemon to protect and all targeting done to that Pokemon will be done to Magneton instead. If he is killed he will self destruct and take out his attacker. If he is executed he will explode and randomly kill one player that voted for him

Elite 4:

Lorelei’s Lapras: Lapras spends each night phase hiding in the ocean and is immune to all targeting. Every Night phase Lapras takes another player with her to the ocean. If that player is targeted then the targeter will learn Lapras’ location and will be able to target Lapras once in a future round. If the player Lapras took with her is killed Lapras dies with them.

Bruno’s Hitmonchan: Hitmonchan kills one player every night. If an Elite 4 pokemon is going to be killed in the night phase Hitmonchan can choose to kill the attacker and die in the other Pokemons place.

Agatha’s Gengar: Every day Gengar possesses another Pokemon and is able to choose their next target and their next vote

Blue’s Dodrio: Must be killed three times before he can truly die. Dodrio gets three separate votes during each day phase. (One in the thread and two through PM). Dodrio protects another player every night and if that player is targeted for a kill Dodrio loses one of his heads instead. Dodrio may only use these abilities while it has more then one head. Knows the identity of Alakazam

Original Pokemon Mafia:

Ditto: During the Day Phase chooses another player and transforms into that players role using their ability for that round. Knows the identities of Charizard and Golem

Charizard: uses Flamethrower during the night phase to burn another player and make them not use their next action. Knows the identities of Ditto and Golem

Golem: Gets one night kill every round. Knows the identities of Charizard and Ditto

1.Zandgaia killed by Clefable night 1. Had the role of Meowth
2. bgg1996 executed day 3. Had the role of Victreebel
3. Treeconator11 executed day 8. Had the role of Gengar
4. shadowdingo killed by Golem night 5. Had the role of Magikarp
5. Rawr. killed by Hitmonchan night 4. Had the role of Pikachu
6. Spawn executed day 7. Had the role of Ditto
7. OrangeDonphan killed by Ditto, Dragonite AND Hitmonchan night 3. Had the role of Ekans
8. .Wind. killed by Psyduck night 6. Had the role of Chansey
9. lucatio executed day 2. Had the role of Magneton
10. Rotrum won the game. Had the role of Pidgeotto
11. The Fad died in Magneton's explosion day 2. Had the role of Dragonite, Revived by Chansey night 2. Won the game
12. Pokemon-expert-chris executed day 1. Had the role of Jigglypuff. Revived by Chansey night 1. Killed by Hitmonchan night 2
13. suicune lover killed by Team Rocket night 5. Had the role of Dodrio
14. Bugwarrior killed by Team Rocket night 2. Had the role of Alakazam
15. ArceusZ executed day 4. Had the role of Persian
16. Innerflame executed day 6. Had the role of Golem
17. Virtuos killed by Golem night 4. Had the role of Hypno
18. rosso1111 won the game. Had the role of Psyduck
19. Crasher killed by Golem night 2. Had the role of Growlithe
20. Mitchlord killed by Ekans poison day 4. Had the role of Charizard
21. ScorpioStarmie killed by Team Rocket night 4. Had the role of Hitmonchan
22. ZFXZFX executed day 9. Had the role of lapras
23. Shadow Eeveelution executed day 5. Had the role of Lickitung
24. Poke_Hunter killed by Hitmonchan night 4. Had the role of Koffing
25. Sasukeanditachi won the game. Had the role of Clefable

Last edited:
13.suicune lover
14. Bugwarrior

Second to last last time, second this time ;>

Last edited:

rosso1111

13.suicune lover
14. Bugwarrior
18.rosso111

Man everyone's picking random numbers this time!

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Pick a number between 1 and 25...

13.suicune lover
14. Bugwarrior
15. The Baron of Fate
18.rosso111

I'll hang with Buggy. *Hi5 Buggy!*

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Yeah 14 is my lucky number!

Should I use my same person and build on the story that me and Fongerman have been working on? Because I think that was just amazing!

Bug: PARTY AT MY HOUSE!!!!!!

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
1. Zandgaia
13.suicune lover
14. Bugwarrior
18.rosso111

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
1. Zandgaia
13.suicune lover
14. Bugwarrior
18.rosso111
20.mitchlord

rosso1111

Hey Zandgaia nice to see you again!

Crasher

1. Zandgaia
13.suicune lover
14. Bugwarrior
15.The Baron of Fate
18.rosso111
19. Crasher
20.mitchlord

Never played this before...

Last edited:
Sl: NO WAI! Party on~

@ Crsher: Its really fun, honest. you wont regret it ~

Last edited:

bgg1996

The King of Games
ME WANTS TO SIGN UP!

my favorite of these is lapras, so I want that. ;131;

It's the closest thing to a turtle.

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
1. Zandgaia
2. bgg1996
13. suicune lover
14. Bugwarrior
15. The Baron of Fate
18. rosso1111
19. Crasher
20. Mitchlord

ME WANTS TO SIGN UP!

my favorite of these is lapras, so I want that.

It's the closest thing to a turtle.
It doesnt work like that though, sorry.
When all the places are filled fongerman will PM you your role and you MAY NOT revael it to anyone unless your role is allowed to.

bgg1996

The King of Games
I know.
I meant, I hope I get lapras.