• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mafia 4: Johto's Struggle

Would you like to see a crossover between Pokemon and another series in the next game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
This is a different version of Mafia in which every player will have a role. This means if you sign up you should be online everyday to participate. It sucks when we have to wait for one player to submit an action. Basic Mafia rules apply. To join just post saying you want to play.

Here's a link to the first 3 games so you guys can see how the game is played

Pokemon Mafia 1

Pokemon Mafia 2: Battle of the Legendary Pokemon

Pokemon Mafia 3: Team Rocket Attacks the Indigo Plateau

For those of you that like to RP:

You can choose any 5 pokemon to RP with in your party but they cannot be in the same evolution family as the roles to avoiding obvious hints.

Rules:
1. This game will be held in 36 hour blocks. During the appropriate phase everyone who has an action will PM their actions to me. After the 36 hour deadline I will write up the actions and post them, therefore starting the day round. That is where you vote to execute a player.

2. Ask me if you have any doubts about something you wanna do.

3. You MAY NOT say whether you are Good or Evil trainer. You can post evidence trying to prove your innocence but please do not flat out claim to be one or the other. (Not like someone would claim to be an Evil trainer but you get the point)

4. NO outside discussion of this game unless you are a villain or you have been told otherwise by me. No planning attacks or revealing roles. Seriously it ruins the game. You can not trust people anyway. (by no outside discussion I mean that you can only communicate with each other in this thread)

5. If you are unsure what the roles mean, please ask first, rather than halfway through the game. As always, action choices are sent in to me via PM.

6. HAVE FUN!

Game play:
First round begins:

•I post an opening Write-up signifying the start of the game and every player votes on the first person to kill. We then move on to the night phase

• Each player decides on an action and sends their PM. Anyone with ability or skill may choose to use it. The Bad Pokémon decide together who they want to kill. Note: There is going to be a limit on how long you have to get your PMs in. That way there's less waiting on one person. If someone doesn’t send in their action on time their role will be re-assigned to anyone interested in joining the game

• I post first scenario, including murders, saves, etc.

• After the scenario, the players still alive decide who is guilty, and who should be eliminated. Players vote and the person with the most votes is removed from the game. Note: Anyone can choose to abstain.

Roles and Story: (made by Scorpiostarmie)

The Johto's Tin Tower is being intruded by Team Galactic after leaving the Sinnoh they are trying to get their hands on old relics and legendary dog proof. The Johto gym leaders and local trainers are trying to protect the tower and the city. The legendary dogs are confused on who is evil and who's good so they try and stop all the chaos. Ho-oh returns to protect its tower and begins a killing spree not trusting anybody. The Johto is divided and business must be taken care of in the Tin Tower after everyone is trapped.

Good Gym Leaders: Flakner, Bugsy, Whitney, Chuck, Jasmine, Morty, Pryce, Claire

Galactic: Cyrus, Jupiter, Saturn, Mars, Scientist, Grunt, Grunt, Mars

Good Trainers: 6

Legendary Dogs: 3

Ho-oh (Rogue)

Lugia (rogue)

8-8-4-6-3-1-1

-For some roles it effects your voting. You will vote publicly but it won't be said it counts, who it's really for, or the amount the vote is worth.

GYM LEADERS

Falkner's Pidgeot: Can use roost during one of the day phases clearing all of the votes for it at the end of the day phase. During the night uses whirlwind to save itself or to save someone else from night actions.

Bugsy's Scyther: Uses slash during the night to kill someone. Can use razor wind twice in a game skipping the night phase.

Whitney's Miltank: Uses rollout every day phase and gains an extra vote each day. Ex: Day 1-Vote=1 Day 2-Vote=2…and so on. Can use heal bell once to revive a dead pokemon. Miltank gives a player milk every day phase. The milk can either make the person stronger, make their defenses stronger or make them smarter

Morty's Gengar: Chooses someone on any night to use destiny bond on (can only use once) and that person will die when you die or both of you will die when 3 days pass. Follows someone every night phase to find out their identity.

Chuck's Machoke: Can use dynamic punch in the night phase to make someone confused and choose their target for them.

Jasmine's Steelix: Chooses a person to block every night and if that person is targeted for a kill he takes the hit and dies in their place. Can choose to take someone else's place in the execution ceremony and will die instead.

Pryce's Piloswine: Can use hail to decide to skip an execution or Can use mist during the night hiding someone from night actions.

Clair's Dragonair: Can use hyper beam (once per game) for a night kill but must recharge till the next night phase after that. Its day phase vote after the hyper beam will not count. Can use twister on 2 people of their choice carrying them far and not letting them vote next round.

TEAM GALACTIC
(All can TG communicate)

Cyrus's Weavile: Is immune from getting killed at night. When it is executed it uses revenge and a random person is killed with weavile. Weavile stuns a person each night and that player can't use their next action. Weavile is in chrage of Team Galactic and sends in the night kill every night

Jupiter's Skuntank: Uses toxic during the night phase causing someone to be poisoned during the day phase not letting them vote. Uses poison gas (once) during the next day phase making everyone flee and vote blindly.

Saturn's Toxicroak: Uses poison jab at night leaving someone unable to use their action the next round

Mar's Purugly: Can choose to save itself during the night or someone else.

Galatic Scientist's Golbat: Can choose one person during the night phase to use poison fang on and take their vote for the next day phase. Golbat's vote will count as 2.

Galactic Grunt's Wurmple: Uses string shot on someone during the night causing them to vote within the last 5 people in the next day phase. Will evolve on day 3 or night 3.

Galactic Grunt's Murkrow:At night Murkrow Scares someone and makes them use their action on a random target instead

Mars' Bronzor: Chooses a player evvery night and reflects their night action back at them

TRAINERS

Smoochum: Uses sweet kiss to confuse someone and control their vote.

Houndoom: Can use howl during the night phase choosing someone to talk to via PM and talk about anything: identities, roles, etc. Houndoom will find out which "group" that person belonged to but not their identity. The may talk till the next night phase.

Lanturn: Uses surf during the night phase to be immune from status problems but still can be killed off. Can choose to continue the surf and guide someone to shore getting them a vote count of 2. He gains one vote each day

Furret-Digs every night and hides underground. Because of this Furret is immune to night targeting. Ever night he chooses another player to hide with him. If that player dies so does Furret

Smeargle: Uses sketch copying someone's ability for the night. He can choose to use sketch the next night phase getting rid of the previously learned ability or keep the learned ability it has.

LEGENDARY DOGS
(All 3 can communicate)

Suicune: Can purify a person of their choice getting rid of any status problems that hinder their actions or votes for the night phase or the day phase depending on the situation.

Raikou: Can use thunder distracting two people of their choice to go to the thunder and force attack each other during the night.

Entei: Uses fire spin on someone during the night saving them from night actions but traps them and doesn't let them vote.

ROGUE

Ho-oh: Uses sacred fire to kill someone every night.

Sign-Up sheet:

2. Dittoman97
3. Sasukeanditachi**
4. rosso1111 killed by Scyther night 2. Had the role of Houndoom
7. Mitchlord killed by Smeargle night 1. Had the role of Ho-oh
9. Shadow Eeveelution killed by Team Galactic night 4. Had the role of Pidgeot
10. Rotrum killed by Scyther and Ho-oh night 1. Had the role of Smeargle
11. Articuno13
12. Pokemon-expert-chris killed by Team Galactic night 1. Had the role of Entei
13. suicune lover*
15. OrangeDonphan
16. ZFXZFX executed day 4. Had the role of Toxicroak
17. MarshtompMan** killed by Team Galactic night 5. Had the role of Suicune
18. Poke_Hunter* quit night 5. Had the role of Murkrow
19. ~Shadow Espeon~ killed by Team Galactic night 3. Had the role of Miltank
20. InnerFlame** executed day 5. Had the role of Smoochum
21. Virtuos* quit day 2. Had the role of Steelix
23. Fire_Pokemon_Master_271
24. Zap Cannon
25. ScorpioStarmie
26. The Baron of Fate
28. shadowdingo*** role given to Mitchlord
29. bgg1996**
30. mimefan** killed by Scyther night 4. Had the role of Purugly
31. Ground Tamer*
32. Weakling*

New strike system! Every star next to your name is a strike. After you get 3 strikes you're out of the game

THE FAD, TREECONATOR11, BUGWARRIOR, .WIND. AND SPAWN HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM THE GAME

Last edited:
Sign-Up sheet:

12. Pokemon-Expert-Chris

rosso1111

4. Rosso1111
12. Pokemon-Expert-Chris

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
4. Rosso1111
12. Pokemon-Expert-Chris
14. Bugwarrior

I hope I get Bugsy! *prays*

.Wind.

Banned
4. Rosso111
12. Pokemon-Expert-Chris
14. Bugwarrior
22. .Wind.

Meep430

Don't mess with me!
I guess I'll give this game a try....

1. Meep430
4. Rosso111
12. Pokemon-Expert-Chris
14. Bugwarrior
22. .Wind.

rotrum

Ice Cold
1. Meep430
4. Rosso111
10. Rotrum
12. Pokemon-Expert-Chris
14. Bugwarrior
22. .Wind.

rotrum

Ice Cold
I know which ones i want but I am not gonna say wihich ones for fear I won't get one of them.

1. Meep430
4. Rosso111
10. Rotrum
12. Pokemon-Expert-Chris
13.suicune lover
14. Bugwarrior
22. .Wind.

OMG OMG OMG JOHTO JOHTO JOHTO *breaTH* OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOPM
Im back with 13~

rotrum

Ice Cold
I picked 10 casue of Bleach, Captain Hitsugaya Toushirou of the tenth squad. Also in my sig.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
I want 3 plz lol and yay johto

1. Meep430
3. Sasukeanditachi
4. Rosso111
10. Rotrum
12. Pokemon-Expert-Chris
13.suicune lover
14. Bugwarrior
22. .Wind.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
1. Meep430
3. Sasukeanditachi
4. Rosso111
7.mitchlord
10. Rotrum
12. Pokemon-Expert-Chris
13.suicune lover
14. Bugwarrior
22. .Wind.

Woohoo

EDIT:Aww smeargle was gonna be one of the roles in mafia 7 He is gonna represent Peter Petrelli : D

Last edited:

Articuno13

RBY Master
1. Meep430
3. Sasukeanditachi
4. Rosso111
7.mitchlord
10. Rotrum
11. Articuno13
12. Pokemon-Expert-Chris
13.suicune lover
14. Bugwarrior