• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mafia: Chaos in Pallet Town

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
This is a different version of Mafia in which every player will have a role. This means if you sign up you should be online everyday to participate. It sucks when we have to wait for one player to submit an action. Basic Mafia rules apply. To join just post saying you want to play.

Rules:
1. This game will be held in 48 hour blocks. During the appropriate phase everyone who has an action will PM their actions to me. After the 48 hour deadline I will write up the actions and post them, therefore starting the day round. That is where you vote to execute a player.

2. Ask me if you have any doubts about something you wanna do.

3. You MAY reveal your role at any time. You can also post evidence trying to prove your innocence that you received through your role. Be careful though, people can easily lie about their role and the information they have been given. If you need help coming up with a fake role just ask me and I'll help you out.

4. NO outside discussion of this game unless you are evil or you have been told otherwise by me. No planning attacks or revealing roles. Seriously it ruins the game. You can not trust people anyway. (by no outside discussion I mean that you can only communicate with each other in this thread)

5. If you are unsure what the roles mean, please ask first, rather than halfway through the game. As always, action choices are sent in to me via PM.

6. NO RP'ing allowed

7. Every post you make in this thread must be related to this game and this game only.

8. No dead talking. If you are dead you are not allowed to post in this thread until the game is over

9. HAVE FUN!

Game play:
First round begins:

•I post an opening Write-up signifying the start of the game and every player votes by picking one type of Player they think is evil. After everyone votes, the player with the most votes is executed

• Each player decides on an action and sends their PM. Anyone with ability or skill may choose to use it. The Bad Trainers decide together who they want to kill. Note: There is going to be a 72 hour limit to send in your actions. That way there's less waiting on one person. If someone doesn’t send in their action on time their role may be re-assigned to anyone interested in joining the game

• I post first scenario, including murders, saves, etc.

• After the scenario, the players still alive decide who is guilty, and who should be eliminated. Players vote and the person with the most votes is removed from the game.

Story:

The Fate of F.M. is now a mystery. What became of him after the showdown on Mirage Island? The FBI finally closed in but with a flash of light he was gone. No pokemon were seen anywhere. The FBI have begun research on the life of F.M. in order to discover what has become of him. Through their research they discovered his birthplace, Pallet Town. 10 years ago he received his very first pokemon from Professor Oak, A mysterious Pikachu. Up until that point F.M. lived a normal life, he was a normal kid in a normal town. What caused him to become the evil mastermind he is now? This is that story

Roles: (They will be a secret so that you guys can role claim at any point in the game)

The roles I am making are all Kanto Pokemon or an evolution/pre evolution of a Kanto Pokemon. If a pokemon has been a role in the past then it won't be a role this game. if anyone claims a role that breaks those 2 simple rules then you know they are lying.

These pokemon will not be in this game. (not in number order. If you wanna put them in number order I will be grateful)

Bulbasaur
Charizard
Pidgeotto
Pidgeot
Ekans
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Clefable
Vulpix
Golbat
Meowth
Persian
Victreebel
Abra
Alakazam
Machoke
Machamp
Magnemite
Magneton
Poliwrath
Geodude
Golem
Dodrio
Psyduck
Golduck
Drowzee
Hypno
Parasect
Cloyster
Rapidash
Gengar
Koffing
Voltorb
Exeggutor
Growlithe
Starmie
Dewgong
Jynx
Magikarp
Lapras
Snorlax
Lickitung
Hitmonchan
Seaking
Chansey
Kangaskhan
Scyther
Ditto
Articuno
Zapdos
Dragonair
Dragonite
Mewtwo
Mew

Good Pokemon:

Zubat: Uses Confuse ray every night to confuse 2 players and cause them to switch places. Any targeting done to one player will be done to the other instead.

Ninetales: Every night Ninetales curses the player of his/her choice. That player will die 1 round later.

Primeape: During the day phase Primeape uses Karate Chop to knock out a player. That player will be unable to use their next action.

Vaporeon: Uses Haze every day phase on the player of his/her choice. That players vote will not count that round.

Clefairy: uses Metronome every round to randomly use the ability of another pokemon.

Evil Pokemon:

Pikachu: Uses Thunderbolt every day phase to paralyze a player and cancel out their vote. As the leader of the team, Pikachu sends in the night kill every night. Once per game Pikachu can infect the player of his choice causing that player to become evil.

1. Robincool98
2. .Wind.
3. Gameboy350
4. Sasukeanditchi Killed by ??? day 2.
5. MarshtompMan
6. Greenday4ever
7. Treeconator11
8. kuriboh361 executed day 4.
9. Mitchlord
10. Rotrum killed by ??? day 3.
11. SpyroxPikachu
12. SilverSands
13. Pokemon Special killed by a fire type pokemon night 2.
14. Mattman324
15. Pokemon-Expert-Chris killed night 1 by Pikachu.
16. Rangeet executed day 2.
17. Infernobat
18. shadowdingo replaced by houndude619
19. Houndude619

Waiting List:

If you would like to play and sign-ups are full just let me know and you will be added to the waiting list. When a spot opens up you will be contacted and you will have 24 hours to let me know if you accept or decline

Last edited:

Sasukat

Back from the dead
HAHHAHA YES!

better not of thought i would miss it.

4.sasukeanditachi
9. Mitchlord

rotrum

Ice Cold

4.sasukeanditachi
9. Mitchlord
10. Rotrum

SilverSands

Say it Ain't So
Might as well get rooted somewhere. I guess I'll give this a shot.

4.sasukeanditachi
9. Mitchlord
10. Rotrum
12. SilverSands

GreenDay4ever

bye!, i had a blast
ten is taken... so i'll go with number 6

4.sasukeanditachi
6. Greenday
9. Mitchlord
10. Rotrum
12. SilverSands

.Wind.

Banned

2. .wind.
3. Gameboy350
4. Sasukeanditchi
6. Greenday4ever
9. Mitchlord
10. Rotrum
12. SilverSands

Last edited:

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
2. .wind.
3. Gameboy350
4. Sasukeanditchi
6. Greenday4ever
7. Treeconator11
9. Mitchlord
10. Rotrum
12. SilverSands

I'm in.

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
1. robincool98
2. .wind.
3. Gameboy350
4. Sasukeanditchi
6. Greenday4ever
7. Treeconator11
9. Mitchlord
10. Rotrum
12. SilverSands

SilverSands

Say it Ain't So
1. Robincool98
2. .Wind.
3. Gameboy350
4. Sasukeanditchi
5. MarshtompMan
6. Greenday4ever
7. Treeconator11
9. Mitchlord
10. Rotrum
12. SilverSands

I know you! You're that guy that can't come up with fresh games and has to remake the same game premise over and over again! Nicetameetcha Marshtompman!

Does it usually take this long to fill up? What about... Um... Magic Trainer, The Fad, lbsweet96, and pokemon-expert-chris? I saw them all playing in earlier games.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
>_< No 13. *Sigh* I'll guess I'll pick another number.

1. Robincool98
2. .Wind.
3. Gameboy350
4. Sasukeanditchi
5. MarshtompMan
6. Greenday4ever
7. Treeconator11
8. kuriboh361
9. Mitchlord
10. Rotrum
12. SilverSands

Last edited:

Pyroli

Banned
1. Robincool98
2. .Wind.
3. Gameboy350
4. Sasukeanditchi
5. MarshtompMan
6. Greenday4ever
7. Treeconator11
8. kuriboh361
9. Mitchlord
10. Rotrum
11. SpyroxPikachu
12. SilverSands

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Silver, I haven't seen any of those guys on Serebii for a while now. I think they went to that mafia site Fongey has.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
I know you! You're that guy that can't come up with fresh games and has to remake the same game premise over and over again! Nicetameetcha Marshtompman!

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. The first 3 Pokeplaces were forced to end, and I ended 4 and 5 because they were getting flooded. And I don't remake them, I add new installments with the same continuity, and continue to make new and exciting plots for them. I/I've have/had many other successful games, as well. Of course that's nothing compared to the stunning ZERO games you have.

SilverSands

Say it Ain't So
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. The first 3 Pokeplaces were forced to end, and I ended 4 and 5 because they were getting flooded. And I don't remake them, I add new installments with the same continuity, and continue to make new and exciting plots for them. I/I've have/had many other successful games, as well. Of course that's nothing compared to the stunning ZERO games you have.

Aww, little man, I'm sorry you can't take a joke. I didn't know that you were such a fragile little flower and that the smallest things would make you wilt. But... Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I may not have any games, but I'm NOT blind. Anyone with eyes can see when there's hardly any difference between two games. When the big close comes, I guarantee your game will be closed ;(

But I digress, I hope we can move past this little bump in the road and be friends :)

rotrum

Ice Cold
..IF you are going to argue with someone on purpose take it up on PM -_-