• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mafia: Mega Trouble in Hoenn

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
This is a different version of Mafia in which every player will have a role. This means if you sign up you should be online everyday to participate. It sucks when we have to wait for one player to submit an action. Basic Mafia rules apply. To join just post saying you want to play.

Here's a link to my most successful mafia game of mine

The Official Pokemon Mafia Thread

Rules:
1. This game will be held in 72 hour blocks. During the appropriate phase everyone who has an action will PM their actions to me. After the 72 hour deadline I will write up the actions and post them, therefore starting the day round. That is where you vote to execute a player.

2. Ask me if you have any doubts about something you wanna do.

3. You may claim your role at any time. Roles will be kept hidden to add mystery. Do not expect certain pokemon in the game. Example: If Groudon is confirmed to be a role that doesn't necessarily mean Kyogre is in the game as well

4. NO outside discussion of this game unless you are a villain or you have been told otherwise by me. No planning attacks or revealing roles. Seriously it ruins the game. You can not trust people anyway. (by no outside discussion I mean that you can only communicate with each other in this thread)

5. If you are unsure what the roles mean, please ask first, rather than halfway through the game. As always, action choices are sent in to me via PM.

6. Every post you make in this thread must be related to this game and this game only. Posts about other games will be reported as spam

7. HAVE FUN!

8. It is highly recommended to post in the thread and work together to eliminate the mafia. Town is at a disadvantage because Mafia can communication outside the thread and know each others identities

Game play:
First round begins:

•I post an opening Write-up signifying the start of the game and every player votes by picking one trainer they would like to eliminate the game. After everyone has voted, I will tally up the votes and lynch the player with the most votes. Players can also choose to abstain. Players with day actions will also send in their actions at this time. I will post an execution scene and that will signify the end of the day phase

• Each player decides on an action and sends their PM. Anyone with ability or skill may choose to use it. The Mafia decide together who they want to kill. Note: There is going to be a 72 hour limit to send in your actions. That way there's less waiting on one person. If someone doesn’t send in their action on time their role may be re-assigned to anyone interested in joining the game

• I post first scenario, including murders, saves, etc.

• After the scenario, the players still alive decide who is guilty, and who should be eliminated. Players vote and the person with the most votes is removed from the game. Note: Anyone can choose to abstain.

Story:

After the discovery of Mega Evolutions, trainers with mega stones received a mysterious letter signed by Professor Birch. They head to Littleroot town to meet with him and discover they have fallen into a trap

Roles:

Introducing Mega Evolution: Each Player has the ability to mega evolve their Pokemon at ANY point in the game. Mega evolving will cause you to lose your current ability but you will gain a new, more powrful ability that can only be used once. Mega evolve at your own risk

Good trainers:

Charizard: Flys a player away every night. Preventing that player from being targeted

Sableye: Able to see in the dark it can see who a player is targeting every night

Mega Sableye: Uses it’s giant crystal once per game to reflect any actions used on him back to the person using the action

Medicham: Uses its psychic abilities to find out who a player’s alignment every night

Mega Medicham: Using it's enhanced psychic abilities Mega Medicham is able to reveal a player's role to the entire town

Ampharos: Uses its Thunderbolt to paralyze a player every night to cancel its action

Mega Ampharos: Uses Dragon Pulse to injure the player of his choice. That player is unable to use any of its actions for 1 phase or vote the next day phase. Alternatively, this can be used to cancel 2 actions in one night phase or cancel 2 votes in 1 day phase

Pinsir: Uses its Vice Grip to hold another player in place. Any actions used on Pinsir will target the other player instead (Enjolras)

Mega Pinsir: Using its new wings, Mega Pinsir can pick a player of his choice and carry that player into the crosshairs of another player causing the 2nd player to target the 1st

Mafia:

Houndoom: Uses Flamethrower to burn another player every night. Causing that player to go to the Pokemon Center and canceling out their action

Lucario: Leader of the mafia. Reads another players Aura every night to see who they are targeting. Lucario also sends in the night kill

Mega Lucario: Uses its enhanced Aura Sensing skills to discover a players role and who they targeted

Rogue:

Sceptile: Uses its speed to kidnap a player during the day phase and canceling out their vote

Swampert: Uses its Mud Slap at night to blind a player. That players target is then chosen at random

Blaziken: Uses flamethrower at night to burn a player and cancel their action

Each role can only be used once and only one of these Pokemon can Mega Evolve

Every star next to your name is a strike. After you get 3 strikes you're out of the game. Strikes are received every time you fail to send in an action or you don't vote

Sign-Up List:

1. Excitable Boy executed day 4. Was a member of the mafia. Had the role of Houndoom
2. Burakoru won the game. was a good trainer. had the role of Sableye
3. Treeconator11 Killed n1 by the mafia. Was a good trainer. Had the role of Charizard
4. Machamp-X executed day 2. Was the rogue
5. pokemon-expert-chris won the game. was a good trainer. Had the role of Ampharos
6. Enjolras won the game. Was a good trainer. Had the role of Pinsir
7. MarshtompMan killed n3 by the mafia. Was a good trainer. Had the role of Medicham
8. Toy Soldier Mafia executed day 3. Was the leader of the mafia. Had the role of Lucario

Waiting List:

If you would like to play and sign-ups are full just let me know and you will be added to the waiting list. When a spot opens up you will be contacted and you will have 24 hours to let me know if you accept or decline

Last edited:

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
Edited OP:

Introducing Mega Evolution: Each Player has the ability to mega evolve their Pokemon at ANY point in the game. Mega evolving will cause you to lose your current ability but you will gain a new, more powrful ability that can only be used once. Mega evolve at your own risk

Burakoru

Belly Slide
"you want to play."

But seriously; count me in. :D

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Hello Game forum. It's been a long time, I've missed you so. But hey, Treeconator is back for Mafia.

Sign me up Fongerman!

Chalis

Victorious
I guess... I'll sign up!

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
Glad to see some old and new faces. Hopefully we can get this to fill. I'm not sure how popular the games forum is these days. Make sure to tell your friends about this game

1. Excitable Boy
2. Burakoru
3. Treeconator11
4. Machamp-X
5. pokemon-expert-chris
6. Enjolras
7. MarshtompMan
8. Toy Soldier Mafia

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
The first group of trainers had arrived in Littleroot town. Marshtompman glanced at the letter in his hand

Dear Trainer,

With the recent discovery of Mega Evolution I’ve decided to begin a study on Pokemon capable of this incredible feat. I have come to understand that you possess one of these Pokemon. Please consider coming to my lab in Litteroot, Hoenn so I may learn more about your Pokemon and this new type of Evolution

Sincerely,
Professor Birch

MarshtompMan and the other 2 trainers he was with arrived at the lab and noticed the door wide open. They glanced at each other and all had the same worried look. They rushed in and saw the lab had been completely trashed. As if someone was looking for something. They saw a trainer kneeling over Professor Birch’s body and reached for their pokeballs
The trainer noticed the others and got up, raising his hands. “It’s not what it looks like. I found him like this I swear!” He reached in his Pocket and pulled out a letter “My name is Toy Soldier Mafia. I was the first one here.”

“Any idea what happened here?” Marshtompman asked him

“I’m as clueless as you are.” Toy Soldier Mafia answered. “There’s a faint pulse. We should rush him to the Pokemon Center.”

“Who would do such a thing?” Machamp-X asked

“It looks like it’s up to us to find out.”

Day 1 has begun. You have 72 hours to vote for a player to execute.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Well; it's the first day, we have literally nothing.

The closest to a 'suspicion' we could even have is Toy Soldier Mafia, but that's completely based on the story so I'm going to attempt to ignore that...

Speaking of story, am I the only one curious as to who the third person was? Cause it says MarshtompMan had two other trainers with him, and that they were the 'first group' (not counting Toy Soldier Mafia). Machamp-X was one of the two, but the other trainer isn't actually mentioned outside of that one line... I know this has nothing to do with pointing out the mafia, just something fun to question.

Anyways, getting back on topic, not abstaining JUST yet, as we might get some info from someone deciding to out their role or something of the such, but until then I'll wait to see what you guys have to say on all this.

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
Speaking of story, am I the only one curious as to who the third person was? Cause it says MarshtompMan had two other trainers with him, and that they were the 'first group' (not counting Toy Soldier Mafia). Machamp-X was one of the two, but the other trainer isn't actually mentioned outside of that one line... I know this has nothing to do with pointing out the mafia, just something fun to question.

I couldn't think of a way to include the third person. It didnt really seem to matter lol. I just chose names that popped into my head lol. No need to read into the story

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
First days are always weird because you know we need a lynch or something suspect to get the game rolling and get a head start on the mafia, but no one's willing to provide it for obvious reasons.

I'll join.

1. Excitable Boy
2. Burakoru
3. Treeconator11
4. Machamp-X
5. pokemon-expert-chris
6. Enjolras
7. MarshtompMan
8. Toy Soldier Mafia
9. {(•)___(•)}

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Alright; can't say I'm against abstaining, but with no info rolling in - as Excitable Boy pointed out, this IS the odd day in these forum mafias where we have nothing - I'm going to abstain as well.

Vote: Abstain