• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mafia: Mega Trouble in Hoenn

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Action is, not preferable now I suppose. Information would be useful, but just mindlessly executing someone is statistically unlikely to help. So...

I Abstain

Out of all of those "I'm going to abstain" posts, the one that looked the least genuine is Treeconator's, in my opinion. I am not expecting to get him lynched, but I figured someone needs to be the first one to point a finger here to get this whole thing started. Maybe this will get people suspecting me instead, but I'll gather more useful information in people doing that.

Vote: Treeconator

PS: This is a suspect based on a total of 1 post. It is very likely to change soon once people start reacting.

Chalis

Victorious
Vote : Abstain

Chalis

Victorious
Well, I'll join the majority.

Enjolras

Master of the House
Yeah, it's way more likely that we execute a member of the town during a random lynch than the mafia. Not a good idea right now.

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
I honestly start with day phase so everyone feels like they had a chance to play. Rather than night phase someone immediately dies.

1. Excitable Boy...................Machamp-X
2. Burakoru..........................Abstain
3. Treeconator11.................Abstain
4. Machamp-X......................Abstain
5. pokemon-expert-chris......Treeconator11
6. Enjolras............................Abstain
7. MarshtompMan................Abstain
8. Toy Soldier Mafia..............Abstain

Total:

Abstain-6
Treeconator11-1
Machamp-X-1

You have another 48 hours of day phase left. Feel free to continue discussing, change votes. Anything like that

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I'm going to ask to push for a Machamp-X lynch, given his late bandwagoning and limited input. We need some kind of lynch tonight so we can start gambling on who's a member of the mafia now rather than later, when the mafia's already begun taking down roles. The chance to nail potential mafia early and put them out of the game is worth the risk of killing a townie.

Toy Soldier Mafia

Hm... I'm kind of leaning to change my abstain, just to get things going. But there isn't much discussion going on.

Excitable Boy and pokemon-expert-chris give reason for their votes. So, I will give it the rest of the day before I change my vote.

No one stands out yet, to me. But I hope with some discussion we can weed out any suspects. ^_^

I actually do agree with Excitable Boy here. It's not much that he bandwagoned late for me, but that he strictly said he was "going with the majority" in his vote (as otherwise it could have easily just been he didn't check the thread till then but was meaning to abstain all along). It's better than my previous reasoning.

[vote: machamp x]

Chalis

Victorious
Wow two people. I was just low on time, was all, although I get your reasoning.
The thing is, we have no information, and thus, I have no suspects. Still abstaining.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
I actually do agree with Excitable Boy here. It's not much that he bandwagoned late for me, but that he strictly said he was "going with the majority" in his vote (as otherwise it could have easily just been he didn't check the thread till then but was meaning to abstain all along). It's better than my previous reasoning.

I admit; I've been on the fence about lynching Machamp-X since Excitable Boy proposed it yesterday, but then I saw this part of your post a second time...

"but that he strictly said he was "going with the majority" in his vote"

I completely overlooked that when Machamp-X voted, but I have to say it helped me make my decision.

Unvote: Abstain
Vote: Machamp-X

Chalis

Victorious
Now this is my first time of seeing this much lynching on the first day.

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
1. Excitable Boy...................Machamp-X
2. Burakoru..........................Abstain Machamp-X
3. Treeconator11.................Abstain
4. Machamp-X......................Abstain
5. pokemon-expert-chris......Treeconator11 Machamp-X
6. Enjolras............................Abstain
7. MarshtompMan................Abstain
8. Toy Soldier Mafia..............Abstain

Total:

Abstain-5
Machamp-X-3

Toy Soldier Mafia

Things are going well. Except for Machamp-X. But, I guess, if it helps move this along, I suppose I should change my vote.

Sorry, Machamp-X. I really hope you're mafia so we can get a step ahead.

Changing vote,
Current Vote: Machamp-X

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
"Someone has to pay for putting Professor Birch in the hospital!" Pokemon-expert-chris yelled out

"Before we start putting blame on others we need a timeline of when everyone got here." Enjolras chimed in

"I got here the same time as Machamp-X and MarshtompMan. It couldn't have been Machamp-X." Treeconator11 answered.

"It's true." MarshtompMan answered. "Toy Soldier Mafia was already there."

The entire town turned and looked at Toy Soldier Mafia.

"Yes, I was the first one here." said Toy Soldier Mafia. "He was already like this."

What about you pokemon-expert-chris?" Machamp-X asked. You are so quick to excuse others."

"He got here with me." Excitable Boy defended him Pokemon-expert-chris

"Maybe we should all just take a night to cool down. Let's go home and talk about this tomorrow." Burakoru suggested. The rest of the town agreed

It is now night 1. You have 72 hours to send in your night action if you have one.

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
The trainer ran as fast as he could. He could hear the barking behind him getting louder and louder. He kept turning to look behind him as he ran. Not noticing the rock in his path, he tripped. The Mightyena chasing him came into view. Getting larger and larger as it got closer.

“HELP!!!!!” Pokemon-expert-chris yelled out.

Just as the Mightyena was about to bite on pokemon-expert-chris’ ankle, a Charizard flew in and saved him

“Don’t worry. You’re safe now.” The trainer riding Charizard assured Pokemon-expert-chris

“Thanks Treeconator11. That was a close one.” Pokemon-expert-chris said with a sigh of relief, recognizing the trainer that came to his rescue. He looked down and noticed a Fearow flying towards them. “INCOMING!!!!” He warned Treeconator11

Charizard let go of Pokemon-expert-chris when it realized the speed at which the Fearow was flying towards them. Fearow used Drill Peck to fly right through Charizard and Treeconator11 killing them both.

Pokemon-expert-Chris was plummeting towards the ground. He fumbled around looking for a Pokeball that could save him. Not having enough time, he released the first Pokemon whose pokeball he could reach. A Snorlax materialized on the ground. Allowing Pokemon-expert-chris to land on it and bounce safely cushioning his landing

Treeconator11 and his Charizard have been killed by the Mafia. First post has been updated with his role. It is now day 2. You have 72 hours to vote for who you think is mafia.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Alright; lets see what we have from the story (taken loosely)

Mafia targetted Treeconator; Pokemon-Expert-Chris was probably only added to help show off Treeconator's ability.

But this DOES show that Mightyena is probably one of the mafia pokemon; but that's not a given cause I'm taking everything in the story with a grain of salt.

Anyways; I got nothing useful from the night, so lets see if anyone got lucky enough to reveal some information on the mafia.

Enjolras

Master of the House
There isn't really much to go on, seeing as Treeconator only had one post in the thread. Pokemon-expert-chris voted for him, but that was really just to get discussion going.