• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mafia: Mega Trouble in Hoenn

Toy Soldier Mafia

Well, there is only one thing I can do now...

Vote: Toy Soldier Mafia

What can I say? I'm a people pleaser. See you next game, everyone. It was fun while it lasted. ^_^

Giving up so soon?

Enjolras

Master of the House
This is strange behavior for someone about to be lynched,especially if hey were mafia. Still, if Toy Soldier Mafia turns out to be town and Chris is killed, we can just vote Marshtompman next.

Vote: Toy Solider Mafia

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
The trainers had decided to search everyone’s rooms to see if they could find anything incriminating. The only 2 rooms that remained were MarshtompMan and Toy Soldier Mafia’s.

“Who wants to be next?” Pokemon-expert-chris asked

Toy Soldier Mafia looked around nervously while MarshtompMan volunteered. “Search my room. I’ve got nothing to hide.”

The trainers began tearing apart MarshtompMan’s room while he and Toy Soldier Mafia watched. A couple of minutes later the trainers realized they weren’t going to find anything so they moved on to Toy Soldier Mafia’s room

“WAIT!!!!” Toy Soldier Mafia yelled as pokemon-expert-chris grabbed the door handle. “Do we really believe its one of us? Anyone could’ve kidnapped Burakoru.”

“We are the only people in town right now,” Enjolras answered. “Aside from Professor Birch who is sill in a coma and nurse Joy who is attending to him.”

“We’re searching the room.” Pokemon-expert-chris announced as he opened the door.

The first thing they noticed were 3 computer screens side by side. “I recognize that place,” Burakoru said referring to the location on the screens. “That’s the chair I was held captive in.” He pointed everyone’s attention to a chair in the middle of the room with blood surrounding it

They all turned around to Toy Soldier Mafia who was still at the door. He released his Pokemon and yelled out, “Aura Sphere!” as the Mega Lucario used the attack to knock everyone down. Mega Lucario grabbed his trainer and used Extreme Speed to exit the Pokemon Center.

Mega Lucario opened the door only to come face to face with the Mega Swampert that had been waiting for him. Mega Swampert used Hammer Arm to beat Mega Lucario and Toy Soldier Mafia to death

Toy Soldier Mafia, the leader of the mafia, has been executed. First post has been updated with his role info. It is now night 3. You have 72 hours to send in a night action if you have one.

If I don't get lynched this round it will be the next even if Marshtompman turns out to be mafia, and vise-verse for him. Unless someone has any reason to doubt pokemon-expert-chris, it's the only safe thing to do.

So, I'll just wait here for the votes.
Toy soldier said this and then voted himself. A bit weird, don't you think?

However, before you start wondering, there's one logical explanation for both of those actions that isn't just him simply giving up. An explanation that makes him throwing himself into the fire the optimal thing for him to do as mafia.

And that is: Marshtomp is also mafia.

Think about it, if both of them were mafia, what would have happened had we lynched marshtomp? Fonger would have said the second mafia died and the leader of the mafia would still be alive and could only possibly be toysoldier. Therefore, he would automatically lose if we lynched marshtomp, which is why he slipped and said if we lynched marshtomp we would also lynch him. It doesn't make sense to say that otherwise because if marshtomp had been the leader we wouldn't lynch toy after.

Everyone mega evolve today. The game ends next lynch most likely. If someone can confirm marshtomp being mafia tonight with a mega evolution or something else, that would mean the game is finished. Let's hope I'm right again.

Toy Soldier Mafia

Oooh, one last post. I better not blow it... Hm... Someone sing a duet with me for my swan song!... Oh darn, this is my only post. Ah well. Maybe next time!

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
Earlier that day

Outside the Pokemon Center, the town stood over Toy Soldier Mafia’s body. A couple of trainers grabbed the body and began to walk towards the edge of town. The others knew all too well what was going to happen next. They were going to bury Toy Soldier Mafia with the rest of the dead townspeople. They had decided despite all he’s done, he deserves a proper burial. A couple of trainers had stood behind. Mega Swampert covered in blood was returned to its Pokeball. The trainer attached the Pokeball to his waist and walked inside the Pokemon Center. The other trainers that stood there witnessed the event. Including the final member of the mafia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That evening

The final member of the mafia entered the room of the trainer who had Swampert’s Pokeball. He was expecting to catch the trainer sleeping but instead the trainer stood there as if he were waiting.

“MarshtompMan, I know you have Swampert.” The mafia member said

“I do,” he responded. “You’re going to have to take him from me.” He said as he released his Mega Medicham. “Psyshock!” he commanded.

The mafia member released his Houndoom. The dog pokemon was unaffected by the psychic attack. It used a combination of Pursuit and Bite to snap Mega Medicham’s neck. It then turned its sights to MarshtompMan. He stood there with a smile on his face as flames began to appear at Houndoom’s mouth. Houndoom used Fire Fang to kill marshtompMan. The mafia member grabbed a Pokeball from MarshtompMan’s waist. He saw the picture of a drop of water on the bottom of the pokeball and realized he was holding Swampert’s Pokeball

“At last!” He said to himself. He pressed the button on the pokeball but nothing happened. “empty? EMPTY???” he yelled out

He heard a sound coming from behind him. He turned around and saw the rest of the townspeople at the door.

“We’re too late” Pokemon-expert-chris said

“A trap? Clever.” Excitable Boy smirked. “I should’ve saw that coming. Too bad you guys didn’t get here in time to save MarshtompMan. “ He realized there was only one way out. “Houndoom, you know what to do.”

The mafia has killed MarshtompMan who had the role of Medicham.

Mega Medicham: Using it's enhanced psychic abilities Mega Medicham is able to reveal a player's role to the entire town

Excitable Boy has the role of Houndoom. First post has been updated with both Marshtompman’s and Excitable boy’s roles. It is now day 4. You have 72 hours to vote

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Alright; this feels almost too easy, so prepare for me to really ham-it-up.

Before anyone questions what I'm talking about, LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE. IT REVEALS THAT HOUNDOOM IS A MAFIA ROLE..

Vote: Excitable Boy and his Mafia Houndoom Scum

Thank you MarshtompMan for your sacrifice, I am glad we did not kill you last day phase...and sorry for suspecting you. You have let us win this battle... *salutes*

I guess he was just giving up then :) oh well! So close to being flawless with my suspects. Good game everyone!!

Oh and many thanks marshtomp. Sorry about putting you on the spot

Vote: excitable

Last edited:

Enjolras

Master of the House
Thanks to MarshtompMan for ousting the mafia. Town Win!

Vote: Excitable Boy

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
The townspeople stood around Excitable Boy’s grave. This was the last funeral they would have to attend.

“Although it was tragic what has happened here, we were able to learn a lot about these Mega Evolutions,” Professor Birch began. Having recently recovered from his coma. “I can use this data to further my study and hopefully prevent such a tragedy from happening again. Were you able to contact the other professors?” He asked the remaining townspeople

“I was unable to get through to Rowan and Juniper.” Enjolras answered

“Nothing from Professor Oak or Sycamore.” Burakoru replied

“No luck with Professor Elm” Pokemon-expert-chris added.

“I’m afraid its begun…” Professor Birch said with a worried look on his face. “The other Professors may have also been attacked. It is up to us to save their regions. We have to stop this before it gets out of hand. I want each of you to take one of my starters. Use their mega power to stop him. F.M. cannot succeed.”

“You can count on us Professor.” Pokemon-expert-chris answered as the 3 trainers each grabbed a pokeball

The town has won the game. I’m most likely going to post another mafia as soon as I can figure out a theme and write roles. It might take a while so be on the lookout.

Feel free to have a post game discussion. This game’s MVP definitely goes to MarshtompMan. I honestly thought no one really suspected Excitable Boy. At least not enough to execute him next. I honestly only wrote Mega Medicham, Mega Sableye and the 3 starter mega roles before the game started. I came up with the rest on the spot. Sceptile would've been able to stop an exeuction, saving Machamp-X but he didn't mega evolve him

What did you guys think of the mega evolutions? Good? Bad? Needs to be reworked? Let me know. I was just trying to bring something new to the game of mafia. I might make a themed game next. I’m thinking Digimon, dbz or Legend of Korra, maybe even Arrow.

Updating first post with roles

Last edited:

Chalis

Victorious
Good game, guys!
I suspected Burakoru of being mafia for no darn reason. I dunno.

The mega evos were nice, and we've done some Legend of Korra ones at another forum I frequent, it's a good idea!

Burakoru

Belly Slide
I have to agree about Marshtomp being MVP; I honestly didn't suspect Excitable Boy at all. >__<;

But hey; town won! :D I loved the Mega-Evolutions, they definitely made things more interesting. I have to applaud you on a wonderful mafia game, Fongerman. *claps*

I enjoyed the game. It was a little less chaotic than the others sadly because of the small size of players but I thought it was a really balanced game otherwise, mega evolutions and all. Looking forward to playing the next one.

Bura was the only person I was pretty sure was town so it's interesting someone thought he was mafia. I almost completely ignored excitable: like he said, he was being pretty subtle. There's two types of mafia: those who make the town think they are town but risk getting caught by the skeptics and those that always fly under the radar. Excitable really excelled at the latter for me, enough for me to suspect the best town role in the game instead (even if this was also because I looked too much into what toy said)

It was fun, save me a spot for the next one like always. Hopefully mafia can regain it's former glory soon! I mean, they had to change the games rules to allow 3 mafia games instead of 1 because of how popular it used to be!

Last edited:

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
It's probably going to be about a month from now before I can post a new mafia. I'm going on vacation soon

I definitely want to though